FINAL FANTASY MAFIA (GAME OVER)

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Also, Cavedog is an unfortunate loss. He was the same strategy, and useless in my defence.
All I got is Liberty's double vote that I claimed before she revealed, and it will show up when voting time comes.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Lastly, going to sleep. I'll be back in like 7-8 hours.
That... is actually quite crafty. And it would be like lining up a Vigilante kill via town. The only issue is keeping you alive and I'd be glad to throw my life on the line to do so. It's a sound plan.

Town decides who gets the bomb. I send it that night and Dudes makes sure that they can't use it the night after (where I protect him to make sure he doesn't get NK'd). Works for me!

We just have to make sure to pick a good scum lead.

author=Dudesoft
Also, Cavedog is an unfortunate loss. He was the same strategy, and useless in my defence.
All I got is Liberty's double vote that I claimed before she revealed, and it will show up when voting time comes.

We don't know that it will show up during voting, but I've PM'd LockeZ asking about that so we should know soon enough.
Keep in mind that scum could 1) roleblock whoever's blocking the victim 2) cast protect on the victim 3) do some other crazy play before that can happen. Unless you chose an innocent to take the bomb, in which case they'd let it go through. It's the same problem last game as Frogge: scum only has to bother to block if you target scum. We'd have to bank on the remaining mafia not having a block or interference power, but either a Kloe-flavor or IF-flavor lethal/nonlethal block would work.

Liberty I'm actually kind of worried now that you've announced that. scum-Dudesoft could use his power on you tonight and you'd be dead. Kloe could probably also kill you like that.

@Dudesoft is there anything preventing you from giving the vote to the same person twice in a row, etc?

Also how the hell did everyone target cave on the first night? So far three people have admitted it, and he was nightkilled. I guess Kloe/IF locking him down was probably intentional though.
Yeah, I'm worried too, but I've got the power now so I might as well do what I can with it. If another protective role/item out there decides to be my guardian angel (for the love of fuck, don't out yourself) tonight I'd appreciate it a ton.

Also, just to prove the double vote:

#lynch Kloe

If no-one else votes then when LockeZ does his fly-by it should show up as two votes for her.

He said that it would show, but not who voted, so confirming is as easy as no-one else voting.

Oh and my power will protect someone else from being affected when I'm on protection (by taking that 'hit' for them), but the fact that my power was blocked meant that my protection wasn't ON. I'm not sure how he's calculating the 'order' of skills and he wouldn't add any more information about it (said he couldn't say) but if I had to guess it'd be that if the person I'm protecting is targeted then I'd get whatever was coming their way, but only if I wasn't blocked. I guess block beats all in that case, but otherwise my Protection goes through instead.

That way I don't get killed by NK aimed at me when I'm protecting, but I can still lose my ability via block.

:/
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Sheesh Libs. You are super positive Kloe is scum after IF turned up town?
I'm proving the double-vote.

Besides, she still was absolutely sure of his innocence, even after he flipped scum the first time. The only people who should be sure of anyone's innocence is scum. That's a pretty big mistake to make and mafia have been caught out on doing it before. Add in that she kept getting incredibly worked up over it without offering any good reason as to why she was so sure of his innocence... Makes logical sense.

I just don't know why he thought she was innocent. Maybe because he was hoping her speaking for him would get him off.

Unfortunately, we really couldn't take the chance that he wasn't mafia after being flipped as mafia the first time. If only he'd actually said something about his items' detriment before it was shown, but he didn't. >.<;
author=Ratty524
Sheesh Libs. You are super positive Kloe is scum after IF turned up town?

I also wouldn't say I was super positive, but I would say that she's the most likely lead we've got, considering the posts she's made and how she's acted.

Unless you've got other people to point out?

In fact, there's an idea - how about we point out our suspicions for who could be mafia. If Kloe does get lynched today (or someone else) we still need someone for me to aim for with the bomb.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I was a little surprised Dudes read her as town, too. Town may have given IF a little of a benefit of the doubt, but Kloe just went total scum team with him. There was no way she could have known he was town unless she was scum. I would have bet she was doing it to get town cred when she flipped scum, but just like IF flipping scum, now Kloe's flipping town.

Is Dudesoft lying? I don't see any reason for him to, and it's a really risky lie to tell. He may not always be in the game when he plays, but he's played enough to know better than that.

So that begs the question: can we just not trust any of our powers in this game?
@psy: I passed the bomb to liberty for the sake of doing it xD.
Ratty524
author=SZandex

Yeah, but the implication that you did it on a whim and not without thinking about what it could mean to do so... I get that you're new to the game, but you DO need to think about how things you do and skills you use are going to affect the game. Using what you have on hand to feel people out and trying not to block people you think are innocent is a big thing.

The idea for a townie is to flush out mafia and hang them without losing more town than you can. Causing town issues by removing useful powers from play isn't helping.

If you'd actually thought I was mafia and used this as a way to limit my abilities just in case, that would be one thing, but you come off as just doing it for the sake of doing something with it.

Why did you target me?
@Ratty: he flipped scum. That he flipped town the second time doesn't mean anything if there's a disguise in play. Don't be so quick to exonerate Kloe, especially considering that out of left field move on day 1. She's still might be a jester, but w/e. I'm not taking anything he said or flipped at face value.

@Liberty: My scum team possibilities are at the moment is:
Kloe/IF: for obvious reasons. Plus it seems like they both just threw in the towel as soon as the double lynch thing was floated. I would be disappointed. Kloe offering a good explanation of believing IF would satisfy me but my bet is it's a "hunch" so... welp
Dudesoft/Liberty: I only call this one because of the vote proving thing. It makes sense in the scum-proving-themselves way because you mutually ensure your towniness (or at least, partially). Even if the vote shows up double, that helps me know who's playing honest about their abilities, but not about their alignment, which is what I care about. I discount this team because I think IF was scum, in which case, I can at least think you're town, Liberty. Dudesoft's vote on night one would still have me keep him as a suspect though.
If there's a third living scum, my bet's on SZandex, who was coached to send that package. He's unreadable to me, anyway, and uh
author=SZandex

this has to be about the least confidence-boosting thing I could've asked for.

Keep in mind that's just teams. I'm trying to look for scummate behavior rather than "tells" or whatever, not that it helped much last game.

#lynch SZandex Please tell me who you think is scum and I'll (probably) cancel. If you try to pull some lurker-scum move and vanish, the vote stays.
Ratty524
author=Liberty
Yeah, but the implication that you did it on a whim and not without thinking about what it could mean to do so... I get that you're new to the game, but you DO need to think about how things you do and skills you use are going to affect the game. Using what you have on hand to feel people out and trying not to block people you think are innocent is a big thing.

The idea for a townie is to flush out mafia and hang them without losing more town than you can. Causing town issues by removing useful powers from play isn't helping.

If you'd actually thought I was mafia and used this as a way to limit my abilities just in case, that would be one thing, but you come off as just doing it for the sake of doing something with it.

Why did you target me?

^^^^^^^

SZandex you are coming off to me as either scummy or just a really bad town with that response, but I guess there is the possibility that you're new and all.
@liberty 0I thought you where 0 scum... Holy crap. I'm an idiot!
@ratty: I'm not good at this game xD. I think I commited a mistake.