6%
The Trilogy (Part 3)
16%
Triple Trials
4%
Other
13%

Pages: first prev 123456 last
Well the aim was 9 in some way since it's the 9th birthday. Most of the ideas try to aim for at least 3x3. XD
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
I was told there would be ice cream...
I was making a point on something someone else said. But hey, sure, free e-cream for all!

Also, I think we can call this over and done! The winner is ...
3+3+3=9
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Yay! E-cream!

Okay, 3+3+3=9, that's okay, not my first choice but still seems pretty fun! I'd ready when it starts! :D
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
*slurp*

...what? Oh, yeah.
Congrats on the whole 3+3+3=9 thing.

Doesn't sound too bad, except for the 3 hours limit *gulp*

And thanks for the e-cream! Tastes funny though, for how long have you been keeping it?
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Well it takes me 3 hours to make 3 maps so interested in seeing how it's gonna turn out
mjshi
Jack of Most Trades
By "three characters", do you mean three party members, or three total people?
You can probably stretch that either way. That's half the fun, isn't it?
Sounds like a great time to make a murder mystery!
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
author=GreatRedSpirit
Sounds like a great time to make a murder mystery!

https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/11981/locker/MurderSheWroteBackground02.png
Three total people. The 333 event was based on one we talked about in Slack but got prematurely used by someone who couldn't wait for the event. I wanted everyone to have fun together, so I changed it up a bit, but x people total was part of that event challenge, so it calls back to that.

Besides, you only have three hours. How many NPCs/party members do you need? ;p
author=Liberty
The 333 event was based on one we talked about in Slack but got prematurely used by someone who couldn't wait for the event.

Woaw. What kind of person would do such a thing?
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Liberty
Three total people. The 333 event was based on one we talked about in Slack but got prematurely used by someone who couldn't wait for the event. I wanted everyone to have fun together, so I changed it up a bit, but x people total was part of that event challenge, so it calls back to that.

Besides, you only have three hours. How many NPCs/party members do you need? ;p

3 total? Boy, that's a challenge. Imagine the murder mystery, dead guy, the player and the murderer! :p

Sounds fun, but we'll have to very creative, I can't wait to see what people come up with! ^•^
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
Alright, cool. Is this happening on a weekend? Pleeeeaaase be happening on a weekend.
This weekend. Event sign-ups will be ready some time to day.
Pages: first prev 123456 last