LET'S WRITE... FANFICTION!

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I remember writing a fan fiction for the song Spiders from System of a Down years and years ago. I wish I still had it damnit lol
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Kloe: "Two guys at once is a bit much." proceeds to write story about herself being raped with a croquet mallet instead

Something about this line of reasoning is just really funny to me. I feel like maybe your order of priorities is slightly irregular.

Zakaraiya: ...WHY DID HE EAT THE TEDDY BEAR
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
author=LockeZ
Zakaraiya: ...WHY DID HE EAT THE TEDDY BEAR

...Ash thought it was food. :P

Why do I get the feeling someone's going to write a fanfic pairing all of us here up with Marrend's characters? XP
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
No one thinks teddy bears are food. Especially not after taking their first bite. I am finding it difficult to relate to the character's motivations and it is breaking my suspension of disblief!!!
Zakariya
author=LockeZ
No one thinks teddy bears are food. Especially not after taking their first bite. I am finding it difficult to relate to the character's motivations and it is breaking my suspension of disblief!!!

Why did you cut out the part where you said you thought this was the best story on this thread? :P

Ash suffered brain deterioration before that scene took place, and it had a disturbing effect on his perception of reality.
LockeZ
It's still the best story in the thread but saying so in the same comment killed the joke and made it seem like my complaints were not sarcastic.
Zakariya
author=LockeZ
It's still the best story in the thread

Thank you for saying so. ^_^

author=LockeZ
but saying so in the same comment killed the joke and made it seem like my complaints were not sarcastic.

I can't always detect humor through text unless it sticks out like a sore thumb. :P

Anyhow, which users in this thread haven't been paired in a fanfic yet? XD
@Xoe> I will, I will. It's just... I can't seem to get enough time alone these past few days. Can't write shit with people constantly glancing over my shoulder.

author=Zakariya
*raises... hand?*
LockeZ
I mean, lots of people, but they mostly didn't give their permission to be in fanfics. You can put me in anything you want though, I mean shit I already made another thread for that express purpose.
@Karin: Hahahahah XD yaaaaaaaaaaa >/////< I expect you would need alone time to write your literature. At least this is the expectation I have grown in my head.
I look forward to reading your fan fiction when you find the alone time you need!

Quick Simon fanfic. To be continued.

“Kamina.” Said Simon looking over his shoulder. Kamina looked over.
"What's up man?”
“You see Yoko over there? You see how hot she looks?” Simon remarked.
Kamina started grinning “Man Yoko's body, is the thing of my dreams Simon, you have no idea. Why are you pointing her out?” Asked Kamina.

“Look, Kamina, go ask Yoko on a date. Okay? I want alone time with Frogge.”
“W-wha?” Kamina said blushing.
“Simon! A-are you sure? I, mean, wow really? I really wana get it on with Yoko. B-but I was worried you would be jelous.”

Simon laughed really hard.
“Are you kidding? Look for simplicities sake lets just say I have a cuckold fetish with you. Seriously I'm not exactly the jelous type Kamina.”
“I would of hoped you would of known that by now. Considering how long we've been together.”
Kamina laughed rubbing the back of there head.

“Hahaha! Sorry Simon! Yeah I guess your right you never have really been the jelous type.”

“HEY YOKO!!!!” Yelling Simon.
Yoko looked over startled. “Ughhh, y-yeah simon?”

“Kamina wants to talk to you.” Yoko started blushing really hard.
“O-ookay! H-hey Kamina, come over here. Let's talk!”
Zakariya
author=karins_soulkeeper
*raises... hand?*
We're in the same boat then. :P

author=LockeZ
I mean, lots of people, but they mostly didn't give their permission to be in fanfics.

I see.

In that case, I'm willing to provide permission if someone wants to include me.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Zakariya, upsized
Why do I get the feeling someone's going to write a fanfic pairing all of us here up with Marrend's characters? XP

This probably requires that people actually play my games/content!

*buuuurrrrrrrrn*

author=Zakariya

Okay, there you have it. I could be paired with one of my own creations, and somebody would kill two birds with one stone.

Or, wait, is this supposed to be a cue on my end? Or am I, perhaps, sensing sarcasm?
Zakariya
author=Marrend
This probably requires that people actually play my games/content!

Don't be like that, I did play your content and some of your games. >;P

author=Marrend
*buuuurrrrrrrrn*

Is that a reference to what I think it's a reference to?

author=Marrend
Or, wait, is this supposed to be a cue on my end?

You'll have to ask the others, I won't give a validated answer at the moment.

Besides, they will give very interesting answers. XD

author=Marrend
Or am I, perhaps, sensing sarcasm?

From who? :\
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I didn't make any intentional references, but, I could feasibly see a link to Okiku? As for who might write a fanfic, well, there's a painfully bad pun regarding Okiku that I refuse to speak any more about. My other characters, well, I'd probably prefer something on the actually-seriously-romantic side with Masako or Emiko, but, that's not how this thread necessarily works!

Lest I write it myself.
Zakariya
author=Marrend
My other characters, well, I'd probably prefer something on the actually-seriously-romantic side with Masako or Emiko,

I see. :3

Dunno about anyone else here, but I'm way too batshit crazy for either of them (especially Masako). XP

Don't judge me, you'd lose your sanity if you read My Inner Life, Blood Raining Night, and Twilight too. >:|

author=Marrend
but, that's not how this thread necessarily works!

Are you 100% sure? XD

author=Marrend
Lest I write it myself.

I am now more interested in this thread.
LockeZ
It's not really a great idea to make stipulations about "No, it's okay to put me in this but not this." It's going to end in tragedy when someone includes an element you didn't specifically forbid but are horrified by. Fanfiction gets weird fast.

If you're not okay with literally everything, including someone writing a story about themselves raping you to death or a story about you raping them to death, I think you really shouldn't give your permission for yourself to be used as a character.
Zakariya
author=LockeZ
Fanfiction gets weird fast.

Yes, yes it does.
Inspector Gadget and Fox McCloud Part 1. (no NSFW yet)

Inspector Gadget was drinking heavily at a bar trying to reclaim his lost humanity.
It was hopeless, the pain was, unbearable.

Fox McCloud sat next to Inspector Gadget and ordered A Pink Squirrel. He looked down at Inspector Gadgets robotic legs and could not help but be intrigued.

"So you have robotic legs too, huh?" Said Fox McCloud to break the ice.
Inspector Gadget looked up with dreary eyes.

"*hicup* "y-yeah...i-im a cyborg actually. *hicup* i-i wish i was human... i miss my body."

Fox McCloud gave Inspector Gadget a sympathetic look and rested his hands on his sholders. "Why do you wish you were human Inspector Gadget? If I do say so myself your cybernetic body is very... attractive."
Inspector Gadget's eyes widened he was a little taken back by that strange comment. He blushed a bit though. Was it due to the alcohol or was it Fox?

"T-thanks Fox, y-you think I'm attractive...?"
Fox smiled and nodded.

Inspector Gadget looked down at his drink, suddenly he began to cry.
Fox McCloud was startled by the sudden tears, Fox was unsure if he said something he shouldn't have.

"I-inspector Gadget! Are you okay? I didn't mean to make you cry..."
Inspector Gadget sniffed.

"N-no it's okay, I-I just don't hear such kind words to often anymore..."
"One day... on one of my daily investigations, I got Penny killed. I-I don't really want to talk about it... B-But with out Penny... I'm a mess as you can see."

Fox looked really sad, he wasnt sure what to do, he wanted to give Inspector Gadget a hug but his better judgment told him not too.

"I'm.. really sorry to hear that Inspector Gadget." He paused.
"I've lost quite a few friends in my time as a gun for hire... So I know your pain." Fox touched Inspector Gadgets hands.

"You must be strong Inspector Gadget, that is what Penny would of wanted. You are strong Inspector Gadget, never believe other wise. Okay?"
Inspector Gadget shook his head.

"No... I'm a complete mess. Look at me... Penny would be so disappointed in me."
Inspector Gadget broke down and buried his head into the bar" A number of customers inside the bar looked fairly uncomfortable. Fox paid for the tab with out even getting his fruity drink.

"H-hey let's get out of here Inspector Gadget. I think you may of had enough to drink." Fox McCloud helped Inspector Gadget up and they both exited the bar.

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Roll 1

20 14

GODDAMIT

Resolving 20

16 10

Total: Cait Sith, Kid, Mother Brain (chrono trigger)

FML - I can make this work
Yay incuming hexatona smut!!!