JOSEPHSERAPH'S RESOURCE STREAM 2!

Pages: 1
(this stream will begin after I have lunch. I'm currently making preparations and posting it everywhere!)
FREE RESOURCES FOR ALL
----------------------------------------------------please donate if u can------------------------------------------------------
DONATE / STREAMING NONSTOP*
CAMPAIGN RESOURCES <- CHECK THIS FOR FREE ORT <3
*nonstop except when the WACOM freezes ;-;

Why I'm making this (a second time, and will possibly make more)
As you guys know I absolutely love making resources for u guys but don't often have the time or motivation or, more critically, the money. Though I do have fantastic clients that make my life oh~so~much~less~stressful, fact is money is still a shortcoming. So I decided to do this both to give you guys more resources and to maybe help me living more comfortable for a week!

I'm going to make resources for at least 10 hours, perhaps more.
The goal today is to make at least 8 busts / a faceset featuring heroes from RPG Maker 2k. (and I'll try to make this stream again for VX, VXA and MV, possibly :))

By donating you'll also be thanking these resources I've made:

(resource list)

(latest resource list)
http://lightningseraph.tumblr.com/

This time there's no goal! I'll try to keep track of the amount donated though.
Fact is my mother has a lot of bills to pay and we had some more sudden expenses (it's basically routine to have sudden expenses like the washing mashine and microwave breaking at the same week so I'm not sure I should even call them sudden anymore) but thats beside the point. Donate what you feel it's worth, and however little or much that comes will go to fix the píle of looming bills me and my mom and siblings have! C:

DONATED: $15

PS: I'm posting this in this forum because it's an event of sorts, and it's benefitting the whole of the community so I feel Help Me isn't appropriate. Please feel free to move the topic if you must!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
have a fiver you beautiful entity. you better make some good 2k facesets, i demand the cute priestess girl
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Your art's come so far since your first post. Keep it up!
Thank you guys!!! :D
I'm going to start riiiiiiiight now! :D
It means a lot you like my art, I hope to see super cool gams with it!
And I hope to work one day with mr. Craze oh yes! his games are za besuto ;3;

HURRAY FIRST ONE RET'S START
Mini SaGa-ish tileset is cute, nice use of color ^^

good luck with your faceset drawing~
The first one is done! :D
As requested by Craze, the priestess from rm2k! :D

Thank you @Caladium!
Now onto the second one!
After the stream I'll format them!
Craze
well damn you aced it
Gladja like it! :D :D :D <3
Second one!

I'm taking longer on these. Not sure if I'll finish all 8 today. They're a bit more detailed ahah
but i'll do a full set indeed C:
Third one! Helen :D

I'll likely stop at the fourth and resume on tuesday for reasons of i'm really tired, these are taking longer than the previous ones and people aren't donating which means I can't really give my time away ;-;

BUT DON'T WORRY I'LL FINISH THIS AND DO MORE STREAMS IN ZA FUTURE <3

Anyhow off to the fourth one!
I forgot to post the fourth one yesterday! actually i didn't want to triple post

Gladja like her! My drawings' quality isdirectly proportional to the quantity of hair ROFL

gonna make the next 4 tuesday I think. These are a tad more complex than the last ones but I'm happuy with them!
Craze
I really like this style, and you picked some of the best characters to do it with. I might have to .... do something with them before I leave on Sunday......
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
This thread is full of so much win right now.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Ooooooh! These are really well done! Good job Joes! :D
I'm so glad you guys like it! :D :D :D
Couldn't devote as much time as I wanted yesterday bc i got work to do and i didn't get a lot of donations (but its 'k, my top priority is contributing to the community and SEEING PEOPLE MAKING AMAZE GAME SWITH MY GRAPPHOX LIKE MR. CRAZE YAY MY HEART IS LIKE BEATING FAST DOKIDOKI WA FUWA FUWARI ) but anyway i'll finish them on tuesday and do MORE! MORE! MORE!
Gonna stream again now! :D
Stream all day, though I can't say it will be nonstop xD
Craze
awesome! curious as to where the green is coming from in her hat? did she stick a fairy in there?

i really like the little additions like the arm bangle =3
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
It kinda looks to me like the green is part of her hat?
it's actually part of the shading like u can see the blue on #01's hair... but i agree it looks awkward so i toned it down.

ALSO SIXTH HERRRRROOO

gonna quit for now and format these for use. i'll see when i'll do the last two xD
thanks guys :3c
Pages: 1