As in other emperor from Rome
And other army's to fight like vikings
And Alexander the great
Attla the Hun
Gengis Khan
Ivan the terrible
Valde the inpaler
And heaps of other people to fight

Legendy wepons like excalibur Ragnarok and many other Legendy wepons and armor from famous myths
Lots of places to explore I will be useing the real world as a world map
Many monsters to fight like from myths and legends megadon titanboa
Take part in crusades
And other battles
Yea so I wanted to make a trubuite to my celtic and viking hertage by makeing this game
The 1st part of the story is the beasts in the fields were peaceful but have gone violent but why
The giant is son of a welsh king and fomer war hero who held out against the invasion of Rome but was a nomal man but was made a giant by God and has been given the power of foresight to see stuff happen before it happens
I Will be useing final fantasy monsters for the monsters becuse I like the way they look and useing final fantasy tiles set to build my town it's not a final fantasy game but a trubuite to final fantsy sense Era ff 4 ff 5 ff6 just looking for some positive feed back criticism how to make it better or more interesting thanks
That is so similar to one of my many text form-only projects o_o

It sounds like you want to include a lot of things, so to cut down on the work it's a good idea to use ripped resources.

To answer the initial question: It's impossible to say whether any idea is good or not as long as it's not tangible, playable. Sometimes simple ideas make great games and complex, well thought-out ideas make bad games. Sometimes it's the other way around. We'll see if you can make it all work when we play it.

It sounds like an ambitious project but what matters is that you make the game you want to see being made.
So give it your best shot and have fun during the whole making process ;)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Avee
That is so similar to one of my many text form-only projects o_oIt sounds like you want to include a lot of things, so to cut down on the work it's a good idea to use ripped resources.

To answer the initial question: It's impossible to say whether any idea is good or not as long as it's not tangible, playable. Sometimes simple ideas make great games and complex, well thought-out ideas make bad games. Sometimes it's the other way around. We'll see if you can make it all work when we play it.

It sounds like an ambitious project but what matters is that you make the game you want to see being made.
So give it your best shot and have fun during the whole making process ;)

^^ this

execution > idea

So pick something fun and make it work!
Some ideas are my own and some are ideas other people use or are in games that I am copying
You should definitely not copy other people's ideas and games. Taking inspiration from them is fine, but you need to have some originality if you expect anyone to ever want to play your game. Not only is a game full of stolen material going to be considered rather boring, but you won't garner any respect from the community. ESPECIALLY if all those ideas were stolen without express consent of their owners.
author=Vanille
Yea so I wanted to make a trubuite to my celtic and viking hertage by makeing this game

I wanted to honor my japanese heritage (non-blood related) by making a game but everyone in japan said it sucked. So be careful. Your viking ghost ancestors may not like triple triad.
author=Darken
author=Vanille
I wanted to honor my japanese heritage (non-blood related) by making a game but everyone in japan said it sucked. So be careful. Your viking ghost ancestors may not like triple triad.

Yeah, I've heard ancient Nordics are more of a yugioh bunch
author=LockeZ
yes

There's something wrong with your post and it's making me nervous.
Cut that list to 1/3 of its current length unless you have a team behind you to do all that stuff for you.
Pages: 1