GAME QUESTION: GAMES FOR ONE HAND

Pages: first prev 12 last
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You only need one hand to play Monster Girl Quest, but you still need to use your other hand while playing it.
I recommend you take a swig of the gitguds and just play games one handed!

(for realz though, I hope it's nothing serious with your hand and you can see a doctor about it soon. That sounds real awful and I hope you get better soon
)
Melkino
solos collectors on purpose
Here's a Steam group that has a list of some games that can be played one-handed:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/singlehand

And seconding the hidden object games. I've only stuck to the ones by Artifex Mundi, but theirs are usually decent or pretty nice!

I've almost always played the recent Shadowrun games (Returns, Dragonfall, and Hong Kong) one handed to pass the time while I'm unable to use my left at all, like when my whole arm hurts like hell from work or if my hand gets dirty from handling food. They can be played with just the mouse, and along with the numpad to select dialogue choices if you want.

But really, it may be best to just take more breaks--it's not like games are going anywhere :/
Oh, I understand that. The problem though is that I have literally nothing else to do. I either work on the FFWiki, work on my RPG Maker game, or do LPs. I generally don't even play games for myself. Outside of those 3 things? I do absolutely nothing else (well, aside from trying to get a job half-assedly. For the past 10 years. Let's not go into that, shall we? >_> ), so...^^;

Who knows? Maybe I'll give some of these games a try one-handed to see just how silly it'll get! But I think I will do FE7 next, and then go from there. The suggestions here I'll keep in mind at the very least~
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
Speaking of hidden object games, try out "Drawn: The Painted Tower" it's very good.

Don't know if anyone talked about this one yet.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Work on your game!
Infection, that assumes that I have motivation to do that! Well...I DID have motivation until my arm (then thumb) went kaplooey on me (at one point I literally WAS doing things one-handed because left arm was pretty much dead on me). And now that I have no more videos to upload to my YT channel, I need more! So that when that LP is done, I'll be procrastinating more on working on my game (because figuring out what to do with enemies and balancing stuff is argh for me! Because it takes like 2-4 hours to code in everything for enemies in battle events. T-T )
I made some coffeebreak roguelikes that can be played with one hand (because you need the other to hold the coffee usually).
Pages: first prev 12 last