JUST DO IT! - ANTI-PROCRASTINATION INITIATIVE

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
What I need to work on won't be releasable at the end of a week of work, but Jesus, I should still really do a week of work. I'm in.
an event i will actually be able to participate!!!1!1! lol
count me in. PRODUCTIVITY IS MUH MIDEL NAME
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
A great idea for an event!

I won't participate. I'm procrastinating on the anti-procrastination event.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I... I'm down. I think.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I need this. Sign me up.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Goodness, I didn't expect such a huge amount of interest so quickly. The signups list has been updated. Thank you all for joining! I hope it'll be worth your time.

@Kylaila:
The actual beginning of the event is on the 10th, so there's no need to start announcing your goals now already. But of course, if you want to get started right now, that's great too, please go ahead.

@Gredge109:
You don't necessarily have to start exactly on the 10th, so don't worry. You can determine for yourself when you want to announce your goals and thereby start the one-week time period you have for it.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I will do a thing.
COUNT ME IN

I totally needed this.
I'm usually pretty good about stuff like this but I'll join for moral support at least!

:toxx:
charblar
"wait you made this a career?"
You guys make the easiest events sometimes. Sign me up
author=NeverSilent
Goodness, I didn't expect such a huge amount of interest so quickly. The signups list has been updated. Thank you all for joining! I hope it'll be worth your time.

@Kylaila:
The actual beginning of the event is on the 10th, so there's no need to start announcing your goals now already. But of course, if you want to get started right now, that's great too, please go ahead.

Yup! That is noted, but I don't see any point in delaying the goals. I know what I want to do, so it's a good opportunity to tackle it with more vigor. I'll get started on the 10th
There's lotsa things one can do meanwhile
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=Seiromem
I will do a thing.

That means you will have more Makerscore soon!

author=charblar
You guys make the easiest events sometimes.

You are either being ironic, or you must not be a chronic procrastinator. Otherwise, you wouldn't say a thing like that.

I have updated the list of participants again. With such a huge turnout, this is going to be a lot of work to keep track of. And I couldn't be more glad.
I know it says Friday June 10, but can we start now? I'm gonna start now.

Goal : I'm going to finish this Chapter (TRPG map/level/whatever) that I've been hung up on for awhile now, and it'll be done by the end of Thursday (before the event even begins).
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
If you want to start early, I will be the last person to stand in your way.
mjshi
Jack of Most Trades
I want to join!

I have an unfinished script sitting in my pastebin for months now, should probably finish that.
Sign me up!

I definitely need to procrastinate less.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I want to join, but i'll start my goal tomorrow if that's ok. I need to get it done before a week has passed so this comes at just the right time.
Sign me up, will see if I'm finally able to do a small story in Renpy's Engine !!!!(something I have wanted to do for years and never succeed) It also helps me to practice my drawing and contribute to the community :)
I will participate.

I have already overcome procrastination, therefore, this will be about me making progress at double-time. I am 33 days behind schedule. The goal is to make up the lost time without the foolish practice of "crunch time".

Always work at a steady march.