JUST DO IT! - ANTI-PROCRASTINATION INITIATIVE

My goal for this first week:
1. Implement customizable key configuration
2. Develop a save game function based on the save map function
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Goal #1: Start and complete Graveyard of Shadows exterior.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Oh shit, did this start!?

Goal 1: Edit Afropup sprites, finish Pupictya battle sprites, and make the sprites for Mantennae.
June 10-17 goal: Finish the cutscene and bio summaries for chapter 3.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Updated the list of goals!

author=Davenport
How do you sign up for this?

By simply posting in this thread and saying you want to sign up. Read the first post that contains the rules and, if you want to join, then you can announce which goals you want to pursue this week. Good luck!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
The archangel boss fight might be a bit of a slog. I still won the fight, but, I probably want to tweak some things so it's less of a slog.

Funnily enough, there's a mess of events in Castle Gojo that I still have to figure out in order for players to even get to the Temple of the Spirit. I suppose, in light of my goal, I should go through those motions, and... make a demo-release and post here? Seems the best way to relay that I did my thing.
Goal 1 Finish the dungeon I'm currently making for Three Ghostly Roses, such as finishing the cutscenes, play through it and make sure it's properly balanced. I also want to make 3 enemy sprites and make the data for them.
My current goal is to at least complete some more of my RPG Dusk of Renica, maybe up to midway through the first dungeon or the beginning of it.
Goal: Get Bound's demo to a playable state, add two scenes to Degree 3.
Goal 1: Get a barebones battle system going for my new project.

I'm out of town and busy so I can't fully work on it, but I'll probably post a little video of it once it gets going.
The goal is for me to add variety to the world generator with enemies, more POI types, etc.

In summary

- At least two new enemies (currently only one)
- At least two new POI types (currently only house and caves)
- At least one more music track that plays during the overworld, likely to be a theme for night time

This is in addition to the usual things I add each release
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Current plan: Sign up for this event, then procrastinate on starting my week of work until the event is over.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=LockeZ
Current plan: Sign up for this event, then procrastinate on starting my week of work until the event is over.

You got me hooked.
I'm signing up for this. My first goal is between 6/11 to 6/18. I'm going to begin a project called "Imajyeon Tales" and I will have about 30 minutes of gameplay by the last day of this goal.
I just realized something. Is there any way I can evidence without actually spoiling something for my game? =p
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=zDS
I just realized something. Is there any way I can evidence without actually spoiling something for my game? =p

Good point. Maybe you could post an image from the editor itself, instead of an in-game screenshot? Otherwise, just try to show us something or other that proves you have done some work, but isn't vital to the experience of the game proper.
I did my vocab, revised yesterday's kanji, and more looking over ones I still know today (most do surprisingly well).
I'll go comment on some stuff now, me thinks.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I wrote up an absolute storm today. I've only got one event left in regards to Castle Gojo, but, it's a pretty big/important one. I figure I can tackle that tomorrow, because I am so ready to keel over.
author=LockeZ

I think you are trying to game the system here