JUST DO IT! - ANTI-PROCRASTINATION INITIATIVE

LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
author=zDS
I just realized something. Is there any way I can evidence without actually spoiling something for my game? =p

Don't worry about it. This is a forum for developers. Most of your players will come from other sites you advertise on, using the game profile you host here.
author=NeverSilent
author=zDS
I just realized something. Is there any way I can evidence without actually spoiling something for my game? =p
Good point. Maybe you could post an image from the editor itself, instead of an in-game screenshot? Otherwise, just try to show us something or other that proves you have done some work, but isn't vital to the experience of the game proper.
I'm considering posting pictures of my progress mostly censored.

Got two monsters done so far. I'll probably go over the three I set as a goal by the end of this.
author=kentona
author=LockeZ
Current plan: Sign up for this event, then procrastinate on starting my week of work until the event is over.
I think you are trying to game the system here

He's a lovely fellow~
Update: Still procrastinating~

Ooh I like those monsters though, pizza. Good on you!
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
author=Pizza
Got two monsters done so far. I'll probably go over the three I set as a goal by the end of this.

Damn, pizza! I love that water drop one on the left. Lovely colors as always.
40/213 figure drawings
0/67 heads
0/42 hands
0/13 photostudies
0/2 games
0/1 gif
0/1 still life

NSFW (nude drawings)
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
1st week goal: My goal is to finish a recipe booklet i am making for my grandmother.
Will post proof here once i'm done.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Guess I should show my progress so far?

This is only the first 3 layers complete. The real challenge starts here >.<
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I'm glad to see how much progress many of you are already making. Well done! I'm very impressed with the designs and mapping I'm seeing here.

And if you're still struggling, well, don't give up! You can still do it! We all want to see you succeed and show off your results. At least, I do. Let's go!

@Mirak:
While that is not a goal that has anything to do with game making or RMN, I still put it on the list. The rules state that it's generally preferable to focus on RMN-related things, but I'm not going to hold it against you if you want to work on a different type of project first.
@Frogge: Nice map! I can't wait to start making some map concepts again.

Here are some of my progress on the Fancy Clothes quest:

RMN cameos for the win (Jeroen_Sol to the left, Kentona in the middle and Libby to the right. Dude talking to her is the infamous Always Trying)!

Frogge is also in my game:

Making puns as usual...

Now it's time for me to work on a cutscene with Frogge, which will contain his backstory and the reason of why he's a talking frog.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
That looks great Luii, those maps are nice, I like the window skin and the cameos are great :D
Keep it up!

Also c'mon guys, you can do it, just don't procrastinate! :D
Thanks! ^^ It's not easy to keep a steady focus, but if we all work on something for just a lil' bit everyday, things are bound to move forward.
Frogge
Yay I'm in a game :D (Is it bad I don't get the pun >.<)
You have disappointed me, ribbit.
Frogge
I have disappointed myself tbh

Got the third monster done, so I've accomplished my (albeit simple) goal. Will probably make more before the week is out, but keep them under wraps..

Might do up a blog post though.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Well done, Pizza! You're the first one to achieve a goal! You've got all reason to be proud of yourself.
I so far finished the dungeon I was on and 1/3 of the enemies for my goal. I'll post some form of evidence when all is done, haha.
To aid me, I have a newbie nootropic to calm my mind so I experience an increase in my focus.(Which is hard to do)
Trying different ratios of L-Theanine+Caffine. Read a lot of people recommending this combination to increase mental focus.

It's fairly dehydrating though so I must remember to drink a lot of water!