JUST DO IT! - ANTI-PROCRASTINATION INITIATIVE

NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
No reason to feel bad, pianotm. You're getting things done, that's what's important. Even when you know certain goals need to be done either way, it's still very easy to slip into a mode where you do anything to put that work off for as long as you can. By participating here, you're not doing that, so that's a positive development, right?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yes, yes it is!
@pianotm

Building a game involves creative and non-creative tasks. We have to work on both to create our games. For example MinST charge attack consisted of designing the feature (creative), coding the feature (a bit less creative), play-testing it (not creative) and debugging ( **** swearwords). So you should not fell bad for completing the non-creative tasks but proud that you overcame the difficulty or workload!
author=Fruebis
1. Proof read, record, and edit the second episode of my radio play.
and it's finished!
I would have had it done a day or two ago, but I had to rerecord some things, then I had to actually edit the video to put it on YouTube. Over all, I think it went pretty well!
I'm currently working on my art project for the contest, since it seems the most necessary to work on since the deadline isn't too far away. Thankfully, the project involves one of the characters from my game, so I'm sort of killing two birds with one stone.
mjshi
Jack of Most Trades
Is it still anti-procrastination if I'm doing this event so I can procrastinate on other stuff? xD
Either way, new goal:

Goal 3
Update Conditional Branch+ to support checking for weapons and armors.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I reviewed The Hunt but didn't get the chance to review Black Winter >.< So I guess I failed goal two

Goal 3: Finish Watching Log Horizon

I want to relax a little more this week and still do something I should be doing >.<

Actually, does today count too? If so I might be able to finish reviewing Black Winter...
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I've thought about possible goals, and the only goal I come up with that has the least amount of reservations would be to fill out the events involving the final dungeon of Oracle of Askigaga, the Temple of the Mind.

Though, there is a small question as to whither or not doing the events in the Temple of the Mind would mean finishing the game. I mean, it might be possible to do the events attributed to the Temple of the Mind in a week's time, given that I did the events attributed to the Temple of the Spirit within a week. I know the time I worked on that included doing the puzzle mechanics. I don't have to worry as much about that as much in regards to the Temple of the Mind, since figuring out it's mafia mini-game was a previous goal.

Awkwardly enough, part of me is thinking that this isn't right to do this right now. Or, that I should have tried to push myself to do the Temple of the Mind when I was done early with the goal of figuring out the mafia mini-game?
Frogge
Goal 2: Accomplished

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
What, no witty review title? Slacker.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Seiromem

I'm not sure if this is a joke or tease, but, review titles don't appear on that screen.
Frogge
author=Marrend
author=Seiromem
I'm not sure if this is a joke or tease, but, review titles don't appear on that screen.

That doesn't mean the titles are witty though...
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=Marrend

I have exactly one review completed. I should do more.

That'll be the next gal after the level 3 enemies!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Your name isn't Froggemem either. Got prepared material for some reviews myself. One of them is for a game of yours, Frogments of Dream.
Well, I actually did something: submitted my two reviews!

Edit: Approved, so goal officially completed. w00t!

Fable of Heroes I: Legendary Edition: https://www.rpgmaker.net/games/2402/reviews/4921/
Letter From Hell: https://www.rpgmaker.net/games/8690/reviews/4920/
Frogge
:O

What have I started?

Also thanks a lot Cap I'm looking forward to it <3333
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Well, I finished it last night. Since I can't share it (again) I'll have to wait for confirmation from Dudesoft.
I have problems where I'm extremely busy and I know I have at least a small amount of time to work on it but I get discouraged sometimes....sign me up if it's not too late
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Hi i just came to tell you that i accomplished my goal like days ago but the print shop gave me my book just today so i took pictures right now.

40 home-made recipes by my grandma for my grandma.

Done!

Next two goals (this time gam mak related!)
  • Design player 1's avatar for my next game project

• Design player 2's avatar for my next game project
Guess I'll sign up for this, why not.

Goal 1: Doggie Dayz
-Finish updating the game to 1.2, which will have extensive improvements on all fronts.

Goal 2: A Wizard's Quest
-Fix everything.
I did it.

Proof:
https://rpgmaker.net/users/FlyingJester/locker/dl_cap1.mp4

I'm just testing with a single triangle, not the heightmap again. And it's supposed to be lop-sided (that helps to see if the screen is showing upside down, or backwards, etc).

You can tell it's proper camera framing and movement (frustum) by how the angles of the triangle's edges kind of change. Remember how in old 3D games, things near the corners of the screen would kind of warp? It's like that.

I'm not quite sure what my next goal will be. But I'll be sure to have one tomorrow.