JUST DO IT! - ANTI-PROCRASTINATION INITIATIVE

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Goal 3: By Ronaldo (I don't actually know anything about sports)

Goal 3: Revive my Frogge's Mapping Workshop thread by making atleast 5 more maps
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Finagled maps a bit more. I'm liking things a bit better now. I'm questioning whither or not I should force players to go to Castle Askigaga before tackling the Temple of the Mind. Players might expect needing to do it anyway, since that has been the game-flow so far. I'm just not really sure what kind of events would happen there. I suppose I could put in a few optional events, and allow access to the best items and equipment that exists. Even if players never revisit Castle Askigaga, the presumptive equipment (and skills) they would have should be the same presumption as with the boss of the Temple of the Spirit.

Well, that's my logic, anyway!
Goal for June 24 - July 1
I wanna put up an old failed fan game I made for Gravity Falls up here on the site, as a sort of belated entry to Bring Out Your Dead. I'm not going to change a thing about the basic content, but I will add copious notes. Look forward to it!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Phew. That was a last minute success, but I made it in time: Here's the next installment of my MotW playthrough. I unfortunately started procrastinating by watching Portal Let's Plays, but the pressure to deliver for this event eventually forced me back into productivity mode again.
So that's two goals down, (at least) two more to go!

Looking at all the recent posts, I can see a very considerable number of successes right there. Well done, everybody! The total scores and current goals should be up to date again now.
And as another little reminder: If you haven't been able to accomplish some or any of your goals so far, please don't feel like you have to give up and stay away from this thread now. Nothing could be less true! There's still lots of time left, and the more you try to get done now, the better it will feel at the end. We want to see you succeed, and you can still do it!

@alterego:
I definitely want to emphasise as well that doing something creative should almost never be considered a waste of time. Even if you don't have any direct use for those images, they are still very well made and worth being proud of, and others might find them useful. You should consider submitting them as resources. By the way, the silly look on Aluxes' face is just delightful.

@outcry312:
Wow, that's a lot of information. I'm not sure I immediately understand all of it, but if writing it up helped you organise your thoughts better, then that's an extra plus, I'd say. It's definitely more than enough to count as evidence for your success.

@volke_locke:
Got it. I put your new goal in a later spot. Good luck!

@pianotm:
Thanks, I received your PM. Your success is now beyond suspicion, and nobody shall take it away from you again.

@Healy:
Okay, I added you to the list of participants. We're already over 2 weeks into the event, so I'm afraid you might not have quite as much time to work towards the achievement. But looking at how much progress people have been able to make so far already, I'm more than confident you can do it. Good luck!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I've written one review to meet another goal. That makes two successes this event.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Nicely done! Do you want me to put the next review down as your third goal starting today?

I probably should announce my own third goal as well, but my choice of what I'm actually going to have to do might change depending on some information I need to get first. So I'll still hold off on that just for now.
Aaand done!

Yeah, I know that they look like shit, but hey, I'm trying to get more practice with this

I don't have anything in mind for my second goal though, so I will take some time to think on something
Made a lot of progress with my notes yesterday. Hopefully at this rate I'll finish the job by Tuesday.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Finished the enemies.

Don't worry that some of the traits aren't done, I realized that AFTER I took all the screen caps and compiled them into that column, so I don't feel like retaking the pictures. Rest assured I added the traits: was quickly done.

Goal 3: Write a review!
Bonus: Write more than one!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
This is looking really good, people! You more than deserve your Successes. Which, incidentally, should now be listed correctly in the OP.
Marrend
So, small update on the Temple of the Mafia Mind:

Of course, having the testbed project really helped things along on this point. Though, there is the awkward point of being able to save-scum into a flawless victory for town. I thought I wanted the data saved, but, yeah, now that I think about it, save-scumming to victory is absolutely possible.

The one idea I have at the moment to circumvent that is to disallow saving on this screen while the mini-game is active. Also, attempting to leave the area before it's done would force a reset of the mini-game. Wait, what if I just block the exists while the game is active? That should work, if not a tad on the awkward side. I suppose the Host should notify players that they cannot leave if they choose to participate, but cannot go forward unless they do, or some-such.

Still, progress!

*Edit: Actually, there is a point to saving the data! The way I set the events up, what people say after the mini-game over with is a Conditional Branch based on whither or not the character is still alive. That data is pulled from the instance of the mini-game. However, disallowing players to save-scum during the mini-game should not happen!
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Marrend
So, small update on the Temple of the Mafia Mind

THE HOST DID IT!!

But really, it looks good so far, and it seems like it's going to be great, good work so far Marrend, keep anti-procrastinating!

Tada! Dungeon two has more adventurers in it than Dungeon 1~

I could give another screenie for the first part of my goal if you like (It's probably be some arbitrary dialog in Orvile though!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=NeverSilent
Nicely done! Do you want me to put the next review down as your third goal starting today?

I probably should announce my own third goal as well, but my choice of what I'm actually going to have to do might change depending on some information I need to get first. So I'll still hold off on that just for now.

Actually, I stayed up late last night playing Dragon Fantasy: Origins and cranked out another review so I'm ready for my fourth goal because, unlike gam mak, I can play games and crank out reviews like it's nothing. I've also got my prescription refilled and I'm back on my meds so that's bound to help.
Marrend
author=Kloe
THE HOST DID IT!!

Oh noes! The secret has been expos-ed!

Er, I mean, thankies, Kloe!
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Gourd_Clae
Oooh, it looks great, I like the crystal dungeon theme and I've always liked DS sprites! :D Lots of treasure too! And Miss.GreenHair, and Madi look awesome, the player looks like Miss.Green's brother! :D

Good job so far Gourd, and keep ant-procrasitnating! :D
Ok! I got my new goal for this week:

Make/Edit 3 monster sprites OR Make/Edit 4 NPC sprites
author=Kloe
author=Gourd_Clae
Oooh, it looks great, I like the crystal dungeon theme and I've always liked DS sprites! :D Lots of treasure too! And Miss.GreenHair, and Madi look awesome, the player looks like Miss.Green's brother! :D

Good job so far Gourd, and keep ant-procrasitnating! :D

:D Yes, there's treasure everywhere it's great~ Madi is pretty great too since she is only in the dungeon to help her terminal child. She's not a super strong adversary, but she's certainly determined!
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Alright I've had my fun.

By next Sunday (3.7.2016) I will, uh... Finish my class icons. Baby steps!