JUST DO IT! - ANTI-PROCRASTINATION INITIATIVE

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Goal 4 Complete

I private messaged NeverSilent evidence.

Goal 5
To complete Three Ghostly Roses' last boss and ending.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Goal 3: I got lazy. FAIL.

Goal 4(3 V2): Make some progress on my current project. I don't know how much progress in general I can do in a week, so I'm just going to do how much I can.
Also for this week, make the rough opening for another project. (What I mean by ''rough'' is that I was supposed to make animations for the opening too but I won't do that this week, only the eventing.)
Late, and short, evidence video for goal 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf2tvimaKgw

Example of the 7 total skills each character has.

https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/59582/locker/Skillsample.png

___

Primary focus will be on my JRL project.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Welp, I've finished it!

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Congrats piano! Personally I would recommend putting some more wobble, debris and/or moss around the place to give a more sewer look. (Unless it's a very new sewer...) Other than that, I like the design :3
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yeah, I should. Good idea!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
The third one is down.

The whole pack is in my locker.

I should get beck to writing now. So the fourth beast is made of three reviews of games I've plaid recently and made notes on:
-Bloody
-To The Tower's Top
-Fragments of Mind

The fifth dragon will be the artsy one again.

NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Holy crap! We've got out first Anti-Procrastination Pros, and after only 20 days, too! And I see so many other people being incredibly productive as well! You should all be very proud of yourselves. Keep it up, people, you're doing fantastic!

@Zephire98:
I'm sorry to hear you won't be able to participate any longer. But I understand your reasons, and I'm glad you at least gave this event a try. You will be missed. Good luck with the work you have to take care of, and I hope you'll enjoy your trip!

@Fruebis:
I really hope you could get your goal finished in time. But if not, don't feel too bad about it. There's still time to get a lot of things done.

@Marrend:
Awwwwwww yeeeeeaaaaaaah!

Well done! You're the first one to complete the four goals necessary to qualify for the achievement! I'm really happy this event has been such a success for you.
Of course, you're more than welcome to continue participating until the event ends, if you so wish.

@zDS:
Applause!
Congratulations to you as well, zDS! You have achieved the minimum of four goals and secured the achievement for yourself, and with at least two more weeks to spare, too.
I'm glad you've decided to keep on going still. I received your screenshot, and I think this is a fair compromise if your want to avoid publicly showing spoilers.

@Frogge:
You know, your goal wasn't due before July 2nd, so you could still have finished it. But I agree that sometimes it's better to switch to something different, so I put your new goal in the OP. Good luck, I know you can do it!

And on that note, unfortunately I had technical problems which prevented me from properly working on playtesting. So I decided that I need to adjust my goal: I will play and give feedback on the 3rd chapter of Flip Dimensions within the next week. The second part of my goal, which entails working on my own project, will stay as planned, too.
Awesome! I was always planning to crack down on my procrastination but this event kind of made it a physical thing rather than just a mental goal. Seriously useful.
Goal 3 complete.

months_mind_benwall_theme
mourning1
sneaky2

I think I'll figure out what goal 4 will be on Friday.
I'm going to abandon the let's play goal, because my recording software lost half of what I recorded, and also because it appears to think that I'm out of disk space even though I'm not.

No big whoop, because I know what my next (achievable) goal will be: I agreed to play test a game, and I already have it downloaded/installed, so I'm going to do that instead.
mjshi
Jack of Most Trades
Goal 3 ended up being a bust as I procrastinated on anti-procrastination too much.
I got injured and was stuck in bed for a week and a half, which curtailed my plans to work on my website. BUT, it's done now!!!! So excited!

Project BC website

Idk if this still counts but whatever.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
While it wasn't necessarily part of the goal, it does play a role in the overall change in the way messages are displayed in the game. Now whenever a character joins your party, instead of having the traditional facesets, you'll get one of these nifty little sticker-like doohickeys that'll take their place in the main menu. As you can see, each one has it's own little backdrop that's a 10x10 region of a map in the game scaled down to 48x48 pixels (roughly 15% of their original value), and each one tells you a little bit about where they're from.

Collect 'em all!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
All right, the OP has been updated again. I hope everything is set up correctly, these lists are starting to get kind of long. Which is great, don't get me wrong.

@Chilly:
Welp, I'm sorry to hear your recording program isn't cooperating. But it's fantastic that you decided to immediately choose a new goal and get right back into it. Good luck!

@mjshi:
Aw, that's too bad. Don't let it get you down, though. You have already proven multiple times that you can beat procrastination, and there's more than enough time left to still complete more goals. Don't give up! Let us know what you're going to tackle next instead.

@Perihelion:
Wow, I'm really sorry that you got hurt. I hope you're feeling better now, and that there are no lasting negative consequences. Please take good care of yourself.
And you know what? I have no reason not to believe you when you say your delay was completely outside of your control. So i'm going to count this as a Success anyway. You've finished what you set out to do, and that deserves to be recognised.

@Corfaisus:
Hey, that's a really neat idea. I like the way you set this up. Keep up the good work!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Corf,
that's nifty. I want to see moar.

I have chipchaps up. The first review is pending (Arrogantly using Bloody, instead of Bloody...). I was kind of rough on it as I want to give To The Tower's Top a better score. Should menage to finish its review in the evening. Heck, I may get finished both of them.
Count me in if it's still possible to join. This can be something.

My goals are as follows:
Master Goal (#1)
Finish the first stage of Project: Dystopia (w/out testing, just the necessary stuff).

Goal #2
Every major character seen throughout first stage must have a FaceSet.

Goal #3
Complete bestiary must be finished for said stage. It won't be much anyway since it serves as the introduction to the game, but still there are some bad guys to be pwned.

Goal #4
Revmap alarm system slightly. Enemies will move randomly once alarm is deactivated and reset when player exits the map.

Goal #5
Draw map layouts and story flowcharts in scrapbook.

DEADLINE: End of July
author=NeverSilent
@Perihelion:
Wow, I'm really sorry that you got hurt. I hope you're feeling better now, and that there are no lasting negative consequences. Please take good care of yourself.
And you know what? I have no reason not to believe you when you say your delay was completely outside of your control. So i'm going to count this as a Success anyway. You've finished what you set out to do, and that deserves to be recognised.
Thanks! Yeah, it's not serious, but it was extremely painful ahahaha oh dear. o\ I physically could have gotten more done on it tbh (I mean, it was my back, not my hands), but I was pretty grumpy the whole time.

Anyway, for my next trick I'm going to try to get all the dead ends for my game drafted by this time next week.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=NeverSilent
Awwwwwww yeeeeeaaaaaaah!

Now, this, this is my kind of comment!

On a more serious note, I do not have any immediate ideas for this. Though, I suppose there is Nakaishi Wars to consider? If this event is still active on Monday (the upcoming weekend is busy as hell), maybe...