JUST DO IT! - ANTI-PROCRASTINATION INITIATIVE

Am making slow-but-steady progress on the thing. More details to come soon, hopefully.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
First level and 2 enemies complete,1 more level and about 5 more enemies to go.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
failed yet again. I did do some progress as I said in my goal but I didn't finish the intro >.<
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
All right, good to see you're making some more progress. Feel free to keep us updated on how things are going, and ask for feedback if required.

I finished one part of my goal, namely creating a few introductory puzzles. I'm honestly not extremely happy with how they turned out, but I guess they work. Also, these maps are still very much works in progress. I'll try to make them look less boring later.

I realised that one mechanic in particular that definitely needs to be improved. But after that, I will probably not be working on this project in the actual editor for a while, but start planning out better puzzles on paper first.

@TungerManU:
No, don't worry, that's perfectly fine as a goal. I added it to the OP.

@Frogge:
You do still have today and tomorrow left to work on your goal, so I wouldn't give up the hope yet. However, if you are certain you won't be able to make it in time, you can always pick a new goal instead, of course. Either way, good luck! You can do it!
Alright, I'm almost done with this joint:

Next I gotta figure out some CSS and then make a game page for it.
Goal 4: upload some Duo of Doom recordings to my YT channel. Before I can upload the recordings to YT, I'll have to turn them into videos, of course.
mjshi
Jack of Most Trades
Goal 3 complete
I finally finished playtesting today. It seems to work fine. Download link of the updated file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xd0ngbfb5qr9rge/ConditionalBranch%2B.js?dl=1

Goal 4 will be to finish part 1 of 3 of a game jam game, I guess.

Well, I got the last three episodes finished up as well. So, that completes my goals for the week.

Next Weeks Goals (July 6th - July 12th)
Let's Play
- Blue Skies - Part 5
- Luxaren Allure - Part 13
- Zoids Whsiper - Part 3

Reviews
- Kidness Kills
- over.
Goal #1 COMPLETE : Write one complete set of support conversations for VE
Issued : 06/12/2016. Completed : 06/18/2016
Goal #2 COMPLETE : Try and start-to-finish this complicated defense chapter by the end of the week. Keyword is Try :3
Issued : 06/18/2016. Completed : 06/24/2016
Goal #3 FAILED : Finish this defense chapter.
Issued : 06/24/2016. Incomplete due to IRL interruptions.

Goal #4 : Finish this defense chapter. This time's for real.
Goal 5 is done: Adapt AI to properly use attacks of ranges above 2

The AI is now controlling archers with a 2-4 range. This opens new strategic options to the players. I've updated the main download.

Next goal: Add the bill-men unit (draw new sprite) with range 2 and build some maps using the bill-men
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
All of your Successes and new goals have been added to the OP once again. Well done! We're getting a fairly consistently high success rate at the moment. And although it was close, even I have managed to get everything done I planned to do. Hooray!

Aw, fuck, my gamepage got denied. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get it fit to be published?
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
@Healy:
I'm sorry to hear that. Normally, you should have received a PM explaining which areas need work. In addition, there is a thread specifically dedicated to this situation. Good luck!

Edit: Never mind, you already found it yourself. Sorry.
Progress has been going pretty good. I've uploaded two tracks so far.

The Duo of Doom has seven tracks recorded that are slightly finished in total. I'll do my best and try to upload one track a day for a week. Wish me good luck!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Healy
Aw, fuck, my gamepage got denied. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get it fit to be published?

Three screenshots that aren't bland (add some vines, bushes, and flowers to that woodland glad. Add some safety cones, a manhole and some potholes to that city street).

300 words or more that both describe the game and explain what it is about.

That is literally all.

@NeverSilent. Sorry I haven't done anything; I've fallen seriously ill and may not do anything before the deadline is up.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
@pianotm:
Oh, crap! I'm really, really sorry to hear that. I know there's not much I can do apart from offering cliched good wishes, but I still sincerely hope you'll feel better soon. Please take good care of yourself.
GOAL 3: Make 2 levels for Super RMN World 2... COMPLETE

Here's the link to the event page, down there you can find the download links

For my next goal I will try to do multiple goals again:

Make/Edit 3 character sprites

OR

Make another 2 levels for SRW2

OR

Do a review for Meat your Maker Event

Damn, so many things to do
author=pianotm
Healy
Three screenshots that aren't bland (add some vines, bushes, and flowers to that woodland glad. Add some safety cones, a manhole and some potholes to that city street).

300 words or more that both describe the game and explain what it is about.

That is literally all.
Sorry, but in case you didn't see the screenshot I posted earlier, I'm submitting a CYOA-style IF, which is harder to look eye-catching. (Though not impossible!) Anyway, I suppose it's my fault for not making it clearer in my game description what kind of game it was. Thanks for the help, anyway!
Mission accomplished: just sent in my playtesting report. Hurrah!