JUST DO IT! - ANTI-PROCRASTINATION INITIATIVE

I finished my goal! I posted two SMBX levels to the Yoshi's Island event; https://rpgmaker.net/events/srw2/

The proof is the two entries tied to my account.

Uhm, I think this goes on another week? Just in case, my next goal is: Set-up and Test Level 3 of my RPG
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
You are correct, outcry. One more week until the end of this event.
And congratulations on having just finished your fourth goal! Your productivity during the last few weeks has been very impressive, and you more than deserve to receive the achievement. Well done!

And another bit of good news: My own fourth goal is done as well. I just posted the newest episode of my Master of the Wind playthrough right here. Who would have imagined it, apparently I can overcome procrastination. Hooray!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Double posting for the sake of drawing everyone's attention to some important information:

The last week of the Anti-Procrastination Initiative has begun! You can still continue to finish and even announce goals as usual. However, Friday 22nd of July will be the deadline for all goals announced from this point on. If you still want to qualify for the achievement, now is an excellent time to complete those last few required tasks.

Oh, and I guess I should announce a new goal for myself as well. Since the next few weeks are probably going to be rather busy for me, I'll just make writing another review for the current review drive my next goal. That should be doable.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=TungerManU
Reviewing just gets easier and easier.

Well, isn't that a good thing? I find writing reviews (and playing the games in question beforehand) to be quite a lot of work, so getting into a better routine for it seems like a very positive development to me.

author=TungerManU
Funny how I keep setting goals that allow me a lot of time to procrastinate.

Yet you are doing productive work that you might not have done if you hadn't set your mind on it like this. You're getting things done in the end, and that's what counts. Good luck with your final goal!
Damnit. I was doing so well and then I got distracted. >.<;

I didn't finish everything. Forgot the review, and haven't started on the second floor.
I did do the livestream, though, and I've been reworking the puzzles on the first floor and working on the dialogue/eventing there instead.
Ah well.

Next Week's Goals:
- Continue to polish floor 1.
- Make start on floor 2.
- Do a review.
I've finished my latest goal, but I'm not able to prove it ATM since my household is short on internet. It kind of sucks, since I'll be missing out on a couple of achievements. :/ I guess I'll just get some work done on my game and compositions.
Completed: Week 4: Skill Books. New update is being uploaded, but I'm not writing a blog for something mild like this.

And I'm not setting a new goal except passing exams for the next week and a half.
Goal 4:
Get a party switcher to work and edit it to match the new hud
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Okay, I'm back! The OP has been updated, and everything should be in order again now.
Just as a quick reminder for everyone: If you announce or have announced a goal after the 15th of July, you will still only have time until July 22nd to complete it, as the events ends then. So while I encourage everyone to still do some work before then, do try to keep your newly announced goals reasonable in size.

@Liberty:
Aw, I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. But at least you got some amount of work done, which is worth a lot already. Good luck with your new goals!

@Luiishu535:
That's okay, I believe you. Just post the evidence once you can. And besides, you already had 7 goals completed, so the only person who is really controlling your progress now is you yourself. But you've been doing a great job, and I hope you'll be able to continue doing so!

@volke_locke:
Congratulations! You've completed you fourth goal by now, too. Well done! You have been making progress very consistently, and that definitely deserves recognition. I'm rooting for you for your exams! Good luck, and thanks for participating!

@TsunamiJurai:
I'm sorry, can you remind me if you ever finished your third goal? I seem to remember you completed part of it, but I'm not sure about the rest. Either way, your fourth goal is on the list now, and I wish you good luck getting it done in time. You can do it!
Goal 4 is done

Im still trying to figure out how to add the location to the mini map. I had an idea but it didnt quite work out
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
@TsunamiJurai:
That looks pretty good! Regarding the minimap goal, is that something you want to continue doing, or do you have a different goal in mind by now? Either is fine, I just wanted you to know you have the option to go for a different goal as well, if this one isn't working out. Good luck!
I'm done with goal 7!

The crossbowmen shoot deadly quarrels that inflict 3 damages at range 3 and 4 damages at range 2. Compared to the 1 damage per attack or 2 damages per charge attack of other units, the crossbow is very powerful but it requires a long time to load. You'll need good some strategy to take full advantage of the crossbowmen in your ranks!

On the above screen-shot the crossbowman in the fortified village is about to load his weapon. The three crossbowmen on the left have theirs crossbows ready to shoot.

Unfortunately, the AI needs additional work to be able to use the crossbowmen. Here is a build where human players can use the crossbowmen.

As there is only a few days left in the event, I'll set a reasonable goal to end with: review an unreviewed game. And don't worry, I'll get back to MinST right after it.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Ok,
It's about 20 years later and I'm not done with my fifth goal. I got a decent progress to post some screens from it, tho. Poison and bleeding statuses are probably broken as they can be over-beaten with other, less important ones.
Maps for the first island are finished. Now I need to make all messages and fill maps with events. Battles are next. But first of all I need to fit custom sub-menus in the corner (96x96 pixels). Faces are placeholders and need to polish.

(It's RM 2k)
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Cap_H, should I just repost your old goal as your current goal on the list, since that is what you're currently working on? What you've got there looks very impressive already, by the way.
I... Still... Haven't finished. I'm just about done, but have been having difficulties with conflicting goals and actions. (She wants to find her parents, yet she's staying with total strangers since they offered her a place to stay. That's smart.) If all goes well, I'll write the rest of it today, and will still have three days(?) to complete my third and fourth goal. Can't be too hard, right?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=NeverSilent
Cap_H, should I just repost your old goal as your current goal on the list, since that is what you're currently working on? What you've got there looks very impressive already, by the way.

Thanks,
i don't know, it turned out to be kind of a long-haul goal. I just wanted to post, that I kept on working and was keen to share it.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
@Fruebis:
Well, I'm glad to hear you're making progress despite having some difficulties. I'm not going to say it's impossible to still get all four goals done until Friday, but it might be tough. Try not to worry about it too much, though. In the end, the achievement is just an extra incentive. The important part is that you tried very hard to do creative work, and that's what you should ultimately take away from this event. Still, I wish you good luck!

@Cap_H:
Got it. It's perfectly reasonable to want to share your progress here, and in fact I very much encourage doing that. You've been very active over the course of this event, and I hope that is going to last for a long time afterwards as well. Best of luck with your current project!
author=NeverSilent
@Fruebis:
The important part is that you tried very hard to do creative work, and that's what you should ultimately take away from this event. Still, I wish you good luck!

I definitely get that. Honestly, I originally thought I'd managed two goals before, and this was my third, but I looked back and realized I'd only done one. So I changed it. ^^;
Speaking of my 'third' goal which is really my second, it's finally done! I literally wrote five and a half paragraphs of backstory today, edited a few things in the picture, and posted it to D.A. I happily present my proof: Milod
Now with that done, I was going to set my next goal to finish the base for a "choose your own adventure" for multiple people. However, the people I was planning on making it for haven't exactly responded to my offer to make it like I expected them to. (they're typically very speedy with responses.) So instead, I suppose I'll get working on the script for another Arcadia at Night.

Also, since I'm pretty sure I've not said this yet, thanks for doing this! It's helped me and I'm sure many others get in gear and work on things they wouldn't otherwise. And to add to the helpfulness, you're always encouraging peeps to stay positive, even when they haven't gotten their goals done. Not that I know anything about that, ahahaha...
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Well done! And thank you, I'm glad I managed to be helpful.