[RMXP] ANTI-LAG SCRIPT THAT HAS A DEMO AVAILABLE

Pages: 1
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Hey RMN! I'm in need of some help finding a XP Anti Lag script. Normally it wouldn't be a big problem but I dont have internet at the moment and the scripts I found don't translate through my phone well to put on a desktop. It's a very old computer that doesn't even have a Word program lol just notepad.

So if anyone can point me in the right direction of a XP script that has a demo available to I can get the script off of or if you're awesome and nice enough to put an anti lag script into a project and give it to me that would be greatly appreciated.

I'm away from my main computer but I have XP to keep me entertained while I'm away. Doing a fun little project :D

So, thank you for any and all suggestions or help. :)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
By far the most popular anti-lag script for RMXP is Zeriab's. Here's his demo: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xomgm4zjujj/ZAntiLagTest-v1.2.zip

Less than 1MB in size, so downloading it with your phone and transferring the file to your computer shouldn't be a problem, if that's how you're planning to do it.

Put this script above all your other custom scripts, right below Scene_Debug, unless you're using the SDK. Put it below the SDK if you're using that.

(If you can get internet access on your computer for ten minutes, install Microsoft Word Viewer to improve your sanity levels by 500%)
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Thank you so much man! That's what I needed
Pages: 1