THE OLD WIVE'S TALE OF ZOLDO - WHEEZE OF THE WIND

Pages: 1
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Nontendo just announced 'The Old Wive's Tale of Zoldo - Wheeze of the Wind.' Let's talk about all the cool features and locales you saw from the trailers!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
is that the new game for the cd-i
Kickin' Rad Shades Mode looked pretty slick, especially when they turned on Big Heads Mode and the shades grew even bigger. It made headshots with the crossbow pretty easy mode, I think the online MOBARPG mode is gonna turn into shitty snyper alley with pubs.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
MOBARPG mode is hella slick. I can't wait to see what kind of abilities Tinglio has.
author=Hexatona
MOBARPG mode is hella slick. I can't wait to see what kind of abilities Tinglio has.

Would name my protagonist this
I wasn't sure about them including Mule King at first, didn't mesh with the lore y'know?, but after seeing how hard he can throw those barrels I'm totally gonna main him and score some slick trick shots. Just gotta grind up the rubles to unlock him!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I'm still having a hard time determining what each color of ruble is worth. There was Fuschia, Puce, Mint, Chrome, Speckled Chrome, Rust, Plaid, and Cream.
I have no idea how you get the Plaid rubles. Each time I get close they fucking dart off into the sky faster than fucking light. I've tried using the hoverboard and tongs but the hoverboard clips through them and I keep getting "You can't do that right now" with the tongs. Fuck text parsers.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I like Lonk's new design:

Gorgeous HDDD gfx
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
PFFFFFFFFTTT

and i can't breathe
Oh yeah, make sure you use the "breath" command right away otherwise you die in the first twenty seconds. I think Roberta Williams or somebody else from the old Sierra adventure games was involved in this. I got stuck fighting Goonan in the Temple of Fine Spirits after the beer ping pong battle when he dumps the cask of wine on you: Once you get back on dry land make sure you do the "breath" command again otherwise you'll die.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I think including a breathe command was the right move, honestly. It's the right step for really immersive gaming.

Be sure to enter it more often when in combat or you ill get sluggish and eventually lose all your meat blobs.
Shit, is that why I've been getting spanked by those asshole skeleton monkeys? I've just been using the iPony summon to clear them all out, plus it means I don't have to do the DDR minigame to recover my meat blobs.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
will this game still have cuckles? cuckles that mob on lonk if he hits them enough?
Cuckles terrify me and I stay the fuck away from them but I've always been terrified by anything even remotely related to clowns.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I'm finding so many references to Frog Fractions. Is This Frog Fractions 2?
Pages: 1