RMNVERSE ARCADE

iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
We're trying to create awful games, so was this a worst bad game as intended or the weakest of the worst worst? :P

Chrono Spice: Dance Dance Edition

Spice Trigger

Spice Tempus Revolution
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
(Actually, I'd totally play the shit out of this)

This Is What I Want, What I Really, Really Want

Milliner Madness

Hat Heroes

Millinery Mission
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Hmm, it has a strip club. Spice Rack perhaps. You know, because... racks.

A Fun Thyme for that tempo + spice pun action without any actual effort put into making a good pun

Game titles that actually use lyrics from the only Spice Girls song anyone actually knows the lyrics of:
Better Make it Fast
Make It Last Forever
Friendship Never Ends
Wanna Really Really Really Wanna Zigazig
Zigazag

Edit: Maybe just call it Posh since it's got hats
Super Spice Funtime Adventure Rack
Spice Rack and Hyme
Breast Summer Ever
Milky Trigger
Le Chapeau Blanc
pianotm
OH!

Millinery Zigazig

(By the way, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, "millinery" or "milliner" is the actual, specific, technical name of a business or person that specializes in women's hats...essentially the feminine form of a haberdasher.)
Miadd Wears Hats: The Video Game
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Pianotm
Millinery Zigazig
This is the one. It's so completely esoteric, I love it. One of those C-list games whose title tells you absolutely nothing whatsoever about the game, because it's a made-up proper noun combined with a term being used totally incorrectly, like "Mugen Souls" or "Etrian Odyssey" or "Valkyria Chronicles" or "Tales of Eternia." Except Millinery isn't really being used incorrectly, everyone just thinks it is because no one knows what it means.
pianotm
Oh, and the way it rolls off the tongue is just perfect.
Millinery ZigazagX
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
I liked this one by piano: This Is What I Want, What I Really, Really Want
Millinery Catfish the Anime of the Movie Adaptation of the Video Game based on the lude Yuri Doushinji Inspired by the WWE
LockeZ
Well, that rolls off the tongue too I guess
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I'd suggest Through Spice & Time, but lots of better titles have already been posted.
Get Fucked by an Internationale Homosexual Gay Lesbian SheMale Trap Whore Though Spice & Time oh yes oh yeah This Is What I Want, What I Really, Really Want pleasepleqasepleas
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=XoeisCooI
Mein Kampf

I would suggest Piano's Millinery Zigizag may sell some pre-orders to compulsive humblebundle-buyers.
Millinery Zigizag is the name. Seems to be enough support for it.

At the very least it sounds very refined, high class
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Millinery Zigiza!
Awesome! Pack it, ship it!

Next up, I think we need an adventure platformer! Something grueling to soak up Space Bucks of the players!!
LockeZ
Main characters are of the floating head race known as Flapnoggins.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Enemies constantly shoot lasers in every direction.