RMNVERSE ARCADE

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Zombies seem to be popular among casual players. And hats. And Donald Trump.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
By the time of the RMNverse he's been dead for hundreds of years, so I guess he's the boss zombie.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
At least the part about destroying other people's brains while lacking an own seems accurate...

My suggestion for a game feature would be kind of an inversion of Plants vs. Zombies: Instead of having them fight each other, you must help the flowers and the zombies date each other. Bonus points if you can get a flower to gift another flower to a zombie.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
(I have a great name for this already...)
Also his wig is sentient and is the leader of the hive mind of zombies.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
So political. One of the flowers is a bad seed. Find out which one, before it's too late.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Date-crafting DLC, where you mismatch various recognizable body parts of famous, long-dead celebrities, with trump parts being the most expensive, to be your date.
Dudesoft
Good thing that's possible in the RMNverse.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
That implies it's not possible in real life...

Game systematically annihilates every 7th plant or zombie to play the game and assimilates them into the game's code: making them a new character you can date!

Games must evolve with the crowd.
Dudesoft
Ok, let's build a wall around this name our game.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Dammit Janet. Ninja'd

Undead Florist Society LTD.
Dudesoft
haha, Pushing Daisies.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Flowerence and The Knee
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Violets Are Black
Rose-colored Grasses
Dudesoft
The Floral Arrangement

Flowerence and The Knee
sounds vague enough...

Let's... let's just move on. We need a fighting game!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Sega Saturn returns!
LockeZ
All the fighters have ascended into beings of pure energy, and fight by thinking at each-other