THE SUMMER VIDEO GAME CHALLENGE!

Pages: 1
Every summer, I have myself a little challenge. A challenge where I beat a certain amount of games in three (two if your still in high-school) months. I made this back in high-school to give myself something to do over summer till school started back in august, and to clear off a lot of the games that have been sitting on my shelf for a while, or to beat any new games I get that way they don't go to the shelf in purgatory. And I may be out now, but I still take this challenge every year anyway, though this year I may be set back to to complications. I do enforce a few rules. I have the rules below for anyone who wants to take this challenge themselves.

1. No games you beaten before, unless theirs different ways to re play them or if its a game you haven't beaten in a while. Say like you want to play through Fallout 3, but you beat it once, you can play through it again with a different character and build and that would count.

2. Any game, any console, just bought, had for a while. Basically any game in existence. Also you can beat any game that you started but stopped playing. You don't have to always start from the beginning of the game.

3. Once you pick or start a game, you cannot drop out of any game. Because of this, its not wise to pick a huge game that would take 40 hours to beat. But if you feel up for it your more than free to. Also the game has to be at least beatable, if you pick a simulation game like the sims, or a game that never ends say like Animal Crossing. You can't drop out of it, therefore you put yourself in a loop unless you you come up with ways that you consider beating it. Say like earning a million bells in AC, or achieving a life goal in sims.

Anyway that's the rules, if you would like to join along go for it. This year I'm planning to finish 8 games. But you can set your own amount of games you want to beat. This isn't meant to be stressful its meant to be fun. And to give those games that you may have sitting on your shelf beaten. If anyone wants to see my planned list for this year its.

1. Doom (2016) (Beaten)
2. Fallout 4
3. Revelations 2
4. Fantasy Life
5. Soul Hackers or IV
6. Castle Oblivion original
7. Oracle of Ages
8. Wind Waker

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Can I challenge myself not to play games and be productive? :P
author=InfectionFiles
Can I challenge myself not to play games and be productive? :P

Sure! Works both way I guess lol!
Backwards_Cowboy
owned a Vita and WiiU. I know failure
I'll join in on this.

1. SMT: Nocturne
2. Xenosaga Ep. I (I'm so close)
3. Etrian Odyssey IV
4. Cities: Skylines (I'm going with "Achieve Population of 100k" as "beating" the game)
5. Pokemon Yellow
1. Pikmin 3
2. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (not out yet)
3. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
4. Demon's Crest
5. Earthbound Zero

First reason is to basically clear my whole Wii U library before october in when the reason to buy a PS4 permits itself. Also I guess in preparation for the new Shantae game. D'sC and Mother 1 happen to be VC titles but I thought it'd be nice to cap them off. Pikmin is probably the perfect "summer" game.
Pages: 1