[SEARCH] THE GAME "MISS" FROM RPGHORRORGIRL

Pages: 1
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I tried using the wayback machine on the game-page for Miss. The author's post-history also suggests that there was a download available in the month of March. Of the instances of Miss' game-page (or, specifically, the download section of it) that the wayback machine returned, I never saw an active download, and the latest comment on the page proper was always...

author=RPGHorrorGirl
Still not ready...Ooops! It seems that I forgot to change from "completed" to "production"....Sorry..But don't worry I will release it soon!

...this one, dated February 27th of 2015.

From where I'm sitting, one's chances of finding a copy of Miss seems pretty grim. The author seems to have left RMN, and I have no way to tell how many downloads the game got before it went private, or was outright removed by the author. As for the possibility that somebody who downloaded it might still have a copy? I'm not sure. It seems a long shot, at best.

*Edit: I'm sorry for not being of more help.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
The link on that post seems to lead to a site that involves a pop-up window that warns about malware on your computer. I dunno, it just kinda screams "DON'T MESS WITH THIS PAGE!" to me.
Pages: 1