MEAT YOUR MAKER REVIEW EVENT (WEEK 5 DEER SAUSAGE)

..:: July 4th to August 7th 2015 ::..

Review games this month for your chance to win a selection of games! For the next five Thursdays (starting July 14th going until August 11th), I will be randomly selecting a username from the list of of people who submitted an accepted review to RMN during the previous week (Monday to Sunday), and that user will have the opportunity to select a prize from my Steam Gift Inventory. I have a ton of shitty games in there right now!

*Requires a Steam account and you being my friend (on Steam)

So, for each accepted review on RMN dated July 4th to July 10th, your name will be added to the pool of users from which I will randomly select a winner on July 14th. Multiple reviews in the same period nets you multiple entries in the pool for that week. If you win, you get to choose a prize from the remaining Steam Gift Inventory and I will gift it to you via Steam. After a winner is chosen, we start all over again the next week! (thus when I do the draw on July 21st, it will be for people who had a reivew accepted from July 11th to 17th, and so on until the final draw on August 11th.)

If you already have an accepted review this week, then you are in this week's draw automatically! I am going to go by RMN's UTC time clock for the cutoff times. For this first week, I am going to be a pal and go back to July 1st to gather entries.

Makes sense?

If you submit a review during the event, you will receive an achievement corresponding to that week's theme worth 15ms. Limit one achievement per theme. Collecting at least 3 meats nets you the Hot Dog! We Have A Weiner! achievement worth an additional 25ms.

PRIZES ::..

8bitBoy
BEEP
Castle Storm
Dragon Fantasy
Fortresscraft Evolved
Hero Siege
Planetary Annihilation
Planetary Annihilation
Portal 2
Retro Game Crunch
Rogue Legacy
RPG Maker 2003
RPG Maker VX Ace
Shadow Warrior
System Shock 2
Two Worlds II Castle Defense

RESULTS ::..
Week 1 theme: T-Bone Steak
Week 1 dates: July 4th to July 10th
Week 1 results: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/21064/?post=753369#post753369
Week 1 winner: Cap_H
Claimed: declined to select game

Week 2 theme: Chicken Wings
Week 2 dates: July 11th to July 17th
Week 2 results: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/21064/?post=755232#post755232
Week 2 winner: Volrath
Claimed: 8BitBoy

Week 3 theme: Bacon-Wrapped Scallops
Week 3 dates: July 18th to July 24th
Week 3 results: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/21064/?post=758623#post758623
Week 3 winner: Irog
Claimed: declined

Week 4 theme: Rack of Lamb
Week 4 dates: July 25th to July 31st
Week 4 results: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/21064/?post=760203#post760203
Week 4 winner: Dyhalto
Claimed: RPG Maker 2003

Week 5 theme: Deer Sausage
Week 5 dates: August 1st to August 7th
Week 5 results: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/21064/?post=761947#post761947
Week 5 winner: Kylaila
Claimed: System Shock 2
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Yes! This is super cool! I was going to start writing reviews one day, it may as well start this week I guess?

Lots of reviews incoming I guess :D
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I'm sign me up, please up for this.

Rogue Legacy here I come
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I need a burger.

(And these tasty achievos full of angus and bbq sauce. I'll throw in a copy of Cook, Serve Delicious! for the most hungry reviewer.)
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Wait hold up.

The reviews we submit have to be related to the theme? Do i have to introduce a t bone steak in my review?
author=Mirak
Wait hold up.

The reviews we submit have to be related to the theme? Do i have to introduce a t bone steak in my review?

Nope. It's just the theme of the achievements.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Considering I'm a vegetarian, it's pretty obvious that the only appropriate course of action for me is to try and 100% this event. I'm not confident I'll actually manage to do that, but I'll try.

By the way, am I the only one who is slightly disappointed that the achievement for this week is not a G-Bone Steak? Oh, okay then...

@Mirak:
What gave you that idea? I'm pretty sure you must have misread something.
G-Bone was my nickname in highschool. Well, one of them.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
That was the joke...
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
Hmmmmmm... burger.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
So if I write and upload a shitton of reviews, I'll get the achievements even if they're all uploaded over the course of a week or two, or do I have to wait until the start of each week to post another review in order to get that achievement?
It goes by week. If you submit a ton in a single week you get 1 achievement and a ton of entries in the draw
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I havent had the courage to try and review a game yet, but with this event and my vacations coming up, you can count me in on this!
Oh ... I will be gone for a while in two weeks. But I will use what I can!
Time to get cracking then. (sign me up fam)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I might not care for any of the prizes, but, achievements! I'll probably end up using this thread for this, either way.

*Edit: Awkwardly enough, I received a PM from redwall recently to check out a game of his to see if it will work at all. Which was somewhat of interest to me, given certain comments. However, I'm more than hesitant to give it a review, given the user's history.
You can always do an unrated review to feel more comfortable?

And I haven't commented on it .. but ..

I
LOVE
MEAT

I can only hope there is baked duck in there somewhere..
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Even an unrated review is dicey! Or, I could be overreacting a bit. Still, I've already started elsewhere, so, I should be covered for this week.
Count me in, even though I still can write in english perfectly, I will try to do a review or two, it could be fun!