MEAT YOUR MAKER REVIEW EVENT (WEEK 5 DEER SAUSAGE)

O.O I got ... an honorary title?! With my favorite thing ever?
Seriously, I have a poem about steak hanging above my bed!

Thank you dear overlord and gods of RMN! Aremen!

Wheeeeee \ o /
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
What fortuitous timing - I was planning on doing some reviews anyhow!

It reminds me of what I did just before I left RMN for a long time. I had started up an impromptu review thread for all those lonely no-star games out there. Feeling nostalgic, I even wrote a (gasp) review last week.

I already have one lined up for next...
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I'm writing a review... review writing is hard though!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I was thinking, and I thought I'd give a game a good three hours before forming an opinion.
Heck yeah! Makerscore! Count me in! I don't have steam, and I already have the rpg makers the rest of those games won't even run on my piece of crap computer. But I want me some maker score and the achievements!
Don't forget that if you're having trouble finding a game to review, this thread exists: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/17404/
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Now that I think on it, there is a game that been on my virtual playlist for some time. I'll give that a go, then come back to the thread Liberty linked to.
Great timing for this event. I have not taken reviewing serious enough in the past, but I will do my best to write some good reviews.
I feel I owe it to this wonderful community...
(I can't help but not really care for MakerScore, though... XD)

(XOE THAT'S BLASPHEMY!!!!!)
finally i can make time to make one! it has been a while since i do a review here.
do i need to befriend kentona on steam now to be eligible on the raffle?
I'd like to join, but I don't think I'll be able to churn out a review by the 10th. :/
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Oh do we have to post that we wrote a review? Um... lemme find a link to the one I wrote this week! HERE
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I hope we don't.
Guesses for the next week? I bet on pulled pork. Meetloaf would be appropriate.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
It's technically the 11th where I live. Can I upload another review and have it count towards the second week now? I've got some heavy words to drop.
I've finished my review, but I'm not sure if it will be able to get approved fast enough for the contest. I'm holding thumbs though!
There are several weeks worth of contest! I can't remember if the date is from when it is submitted or from when it is accepted...

Anywho, how did week 1 go for everyone?
The date is from when it is submitted, so that is good to go by.

As for the week .. eh. I am busy elsewhere and my mind is in the wrong state for reviewing (the emotional portion of it), but I do hope to get a few more ready or play at least a few more games I can review later before I leave.

I did do a review for the first week~ PLEASE GIVE ME MEAT
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Well, I wrote a piece of crap on Ruby Wolf. Got some screenshots for it as well. Should post them once i am at ma's.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I wrote something on Desert Nightmare. Not too big on how it turned out, but hey atleast i have a chance of getting some free games and a badge.