MEAT YOUR MAKER REVIEW EVENT (WEEK 5 DEER SAUSAGE)

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I think it was really difficult but super fun and I enjoyed writing my first review... now I need to find something to write another review for.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Week 1 was okay in that I managed to write a ditty on Megaman Tournament. I started both Idolcraft and Tristain, Lady of the Lion, but haven't gotten particularly far with either of them. Though, in Idolcraft's case, I just could not bring myself to play that game, and it's exceptionally difficult to explain my reasons for doing so.
author=Marrend
Week 1 was okay in that I managed to write a ditty on Megaman Tournament. I started both Idolcraft and Tristain, Lady of the Lion, but haven't gotten particularly far with either of them. Though, in Idolcraft's case, I just could not bring myself to play that game, and it's exceptionally difficult to explain my reasons for doing so.

I getcha. So much *chuckle*
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I cheated by finishing a review that I started writing months ago, but never completed. But hey, it's done and pending now. You can't stop me.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I'm already done for week 2. My Dragon Fantasy II review will be here when it's accepted, rounding out the review duo. I also plan on writing another review this week (perhaps even tonight) because I've got so many feelings for a game I just played and I have to get them out. Like, it's so incredible in one aspect but just utterly average to poor in every other. Despite having some sort of custom skill learning system, you can just mash enter through every battle and save yourself the trouble.
WELP. I just decided to try this and then suddenly it's over. Aw... maybe next time.

EDIT: I'm dumb I read it wrong. THERE'S STILL A CHANCE FOR ME YET.
Whoops! Forgot to announce this week's theme

Chicken Wings

I like buffalo ranch, myself.
Honey Garlic. Every time we go for wings, we get two honey garlic plates and one of the other flavors.
It looks like the pending reviews for last week are all already taken care of. I can do the first round tonight.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Yay! Good chance and luck everyone!

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
He doesn't have eyes! Thats more like Justice than Luck.

So, its no Kentucky pulled pork for me.
author=kentona
Anywho, how did week 1 go for everyone?

Crying. :(

(How could you b*tards have a review event and not invite me to the party!?)

Anyways, I DID know about the review event prior before it started, but I guess I needed a little me time away from the site for a bit and I was originally thinking about just skipping the whole thing entirely to focus on something else that I have currently going on. I mean, I’ve entered so many review events over the past couple of years that missing one of them wouldn't hurt, right?

But, I think submitting a couple of reviews and getting a couple of achievements for this wouldn’t hurt too much. Besides, I have to keep pace as one of the top achievers on the site, so I can’t let people suddenly pass me one day because I suddenly got all lazy and distant.

I’ll probably review a couple of short games and leave the big pooba (Ara Fell) until the event completely finishes up. I’m actually in the process of completing one right now, so I’ll definitely be in for this week’s achievo at least.
author=kentona
It looks like the pending reviews for last week are all already taken care of. I can do the first round tonight.

I can, but won't, apparently.

Tonight it is!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=kentona
author=kentona
I can, but won't, apparently.

Tonight it is!

Yeah, boy! Do eet!
author=Addit
Aww :( Now your collection will forever be short one meat.
Maybe if you ask kentona super politely, he'll let you earn that T-Bone another way. Do 3 reviews this week or something. Kind of like a make-up exam.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I don't know any game, which fits this song
Corfaisus
author=Dyhalto
author=Addit
Aww :( Now your collection will forever be short one meat.
Maybe if you ask kentona super politely, he'll let you earn that T-Bone another way. Do 3 reviews this week or something. Kind of like a make-up exam.

he he he he he

short meat
GET YOUR T-BONERS READY

PentagonBuddyPretty Sweet
SapphireFalconOne giant sandbox
PancaekInterested to see where this goes
SapphireFalconKindness Kill Review
Irog� is a fun challenge for your brain !
HexatonaLeaves you wanting
SapphireFalconCurse you King Richard!
SapphireFalconWar of Existence Review
Zeigfried_McBaconAirship graveyard tl;dr
KylailaPretty Queen, Working Queen
ArandomgamemakerNot bad for a first game
TungerManU???
MarrendMegaman fight! Ready? GOOOOOO!
KloeAbsolutely Angelic
LibertyLibby and the Pulsating Review
FroggeOverrated?
aquatorrentA Very Short Game With Almot Nothing To Do.
Cap_HGot mashed potatoes
Chivi-chivikI don't understand this copy
XoeisCooIRamblings of a Lunatic (An interportation)
CorfaisusNES Poster Child
SapphireFalconA much needed review
Luiishu535My Favorite RPG Maker Game of All Time...

So there were 23 entries this week, from 19 participants (for the extra long week from July 1st to July 10th).

Here are the results from the raffle, VX Ace style:

Congratulations to this week's winner Cap_H!
Friend me on steam and pick your game! The list on the first page.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Congrats Cap! Hope you have fun with whatever game you get :D

I'm glad I actually got to do some reviewing though. I really need to do it more often >.< I've already submitted week two review, which is waiting approval.
Hang on. I don't mind not being in the draw, but was my Kiyoki review counted for last week? I entered it on July 10. Granted, it was with 20 minutes left until midnight, but I should've made the cut.