MEAT YOUR MAKER REVIEW EVENT (WEEK 5 DEER SAUSAGE)

author=Dyhalto
Hang on. I don't mind not being in the draw, but was my Kiyoki review counted for last week? I entered it on July 10. Granted, it was with 20 minutes left until midnight, but I should've made the cut.

This went by RMN's UTC clock. Was it 20 minutes before midnight in Greenwich?
You know, I don't have a clue. My RMN clock is set two hours ahead of my actual and I've always just taken it in stride, thinking that was RMN's official timezone. The timestamp on my review says 11:38 pm, but for all I know I was 16 hours late.
I thought I made the cut, but I'm probably wrong. The site's datebase wouldn't lie. If you could extend an olive branch for last week's achievement, that'd be awesome. Otherwise I'll just join Addit in the short meat line >:|
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Thanks,
You should make a gamepage for this. So I can win multiple times.

Also, I'm giving up on winning. Can I just get achievos next weeks? I guess, there are folks who have time to play these games and be joyous about it.

Sorry for messing things up.
Hey, right on kentona. You're alright. That's what the A is really for.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Huh. Weird. I must have misread the dates in the OP, because I was seriously convinced my review was submitted in time for the first week. But apparently I was almost a whole day late.
Eh, whatever. I want the Chicken Wings more than I want the Steak, anyway. It's fine.

Congratulations, Cap_H, and everyone else who submitted something for week 1!
author=Dyhalto
Aww :( Now your collection will forever be short one meat.

Maybe if you ask kentona super politely, he'll let you earn that T-Bone another way. Do 3 reviews this week or something. Kind of like a make-up exam.

(Or come on over and wash his car for the next two weeks.)

Nah, I’m fine with missing at least one meat. Besides, I’m more of a chicken man than a steak man.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I've just submitted a review for Oblivion Quest. It was hard to get chicken wings in it.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I think for week 3 I'm going to write a handful of reviews that read out like a story. Of course, they're going to be spoiler heavy so I'll put that in big red letters (or reference it in the title) so that anyone who wants to play it won't be disappointed. Also, the numbers of reviews I've submitted so far correlate to the number of the current event's week because I'm clever, and week 3 will be no different.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Alright, to start off week 3 of this event, I've written reviews for all 3 games of the Legion Saga series. When they're accepted, they will be found here:

Legion Saga I (Review #5000!!)
Legion Saga II
Legion Saga III
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I need to pull myself together and start actually working on my next review. I don't know yet what piece of dead animal is going to be the prize this week, but I want it.
Phew, after a very long while, I managed to get a review done! Now I just have to wait for it to be approved, I hope it's not too late to join the event
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Oh yeah, this is still a thing.

WELP.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
This week is getting to be kinda long.
?

How so?

Like I said right in the OP, the weeks go from Monday to Sunday, with the draw on the following Thursday (to give Solitayre a few days to accept reviews).
I think he means how Week 3's theme hasn't been announced yet, so it still kinda feels like Week 2.
just winging it

PancaekGreat questions, terrible answers.
DyhaltoBetter Block Puzzles Than Your RPG
NeverSilentI Have No Words
CorfaisusNES Child Star
CorfaisusBeauty Can't Hide What's Inside.
SapphireFalconBe friendly and social! Or cold and serious...
thesacredloboSacred Reviews: Kindness Kills
thesacredloboSacred Reviews: over.
SapphireFalconA simple monster hunt that later snowballs into something greater
thesacredloboSacred Reviews: Dragon Cult
thesacredloboSacred Reviews: Hold the Line!
ChillyLike playing a brief, experimental creepypasta!
FroggeKindness Kills Kills My Brain
DyhaltoWell, We All Start Somewhere
lanterns22A Great Game that's Often Overlooked
Cap_HA Drive-Thru to Oblivion
AdditWhy Use A Hammer When You Can Just Use A Giant Superball
KylailaCute + Creepy
VolrathA nuanced tale of four people having intense theological debates?and there are a lot of fun puzzles, too!
Zeigfried_McBaconBreaking out tl;dr
TungerManUUnrealistic, 0/10
IrogVery innovative tactical mechanics but poor learning curve
aquatorrentA Short Game About A Skydweller's Revenge

The following peeps be getting achievos:

Addit, Cap_H, Chilly, Corfaisus, Dyhalto, Frogge, Irog, Kylaila, NeverSilent, Pancaek, SapphireFalcon, TungerManU, Volrath, Zeigfried_McBacon, aquatorrent, lanterns22, thesacredlobo

...and since I don't have VX Ace at work I can't do my slick raffle, so here it is in lame form:

1 Pancaek
2 Dyhalto
3 NeverSilent
4 Corfaisus
5 Corfaisus
6 SapphireFalcon
7 thesacredlobo
8 thesacredlobo
9 SapphireFalcon
10 thesacredlobo
11 thesacredlobo
12 Chilly
13 Frogge
14 Dyhalto
15 lanterns22
16 Cap_H
17 Addit
18 Kylaila
19 Volrath
20 Zeigfried_McBacon
21 TungerManU
22 Irog
23 aquatorrent

Random Number Generator:
Result: 19

So congratulations to Volrath! You win a game of your choice from the list on the OP! Yay!!
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Wait, was that week 1's or week 2's prize thingamajig?

And yay, Bacon-wrapped scallops!!
This is the results of Week 2's draw and reviews.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Ah okay, better start my 2nd review then!