MEAT YOUR MAKER REVIEW EVENT (WEEK 5 DEER SAUSAGE)

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
My review will be McBacon wrapped.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I totes forgot to write my review for Silence of Monolith. You can expect it next week, together with a review of The Saddest Song (I need to play the other MaMaMo game first) and Hellion review for the final week.

Also, who's at the lead for my special award? Corf? Sapphire Dragon seems to be on the lead from a brief look at latest reviews.
author=Cap_H
Also, who's at the lead for my special award? Corf? Sapphire Dragon seems to be on the lead from a brief look at latest reviews.

This Sapphire Dragon seems like an interesting person... I wonder who that could be? XD

Jokes aside, I only wrote 3 reviews for the third week, so I'm tied with Corf
author=Cap_H
I totes forgot to write my review for Silence of Monolith. You can expect it next week, together with a review of The Saddest Song (I need to play the other MaMaMo game first) and Hellion review for the final week.

The special reward will go to anyone who has at least 3 kinds of meat! I didn't think to make this event as a competition...
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Oh, no, I know. I promised Cook, Serve, Delicious to the most productive fella. I thought it would fit the theme. It's kinda unofficial reward. Here is the original post:

author=Cap_H
I need a burger.

(And these tasty achievos full of angus and bbq sauce. I'll throw in a copy of Cook, Serve Delicious! for the most hungry reviewer.)
Week 4 is Rack of Lamb, going a bit outside the mainstays of beef, chicken, and pork.

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Is there any series that consist of 4 games (outside of One Night because I've already reviewed that) for me to tackle for Week 4?
sbester's Eden Legacy, almost. The fourth is in Hiatus.

Indra also has four "In Search of _____" games.
Sorry for the lateness. This week was hectic.

CorfaisusThe Saga Begins
CorfaisusThe Saga Takes Off
CorfaisusThe Saga Dies
SapphireFalconLet me out of here!
SapphireFalconPainting the Convent Red
thesacredloboSacred Reviews: Cootie Patootie
TheCrimsonValleyIt's not bad but..
IrogFun concept that needs implementation improvements
aquatorrentA Puzzle Game With Poor Controls
Luiishu535The Sequel to My Favorite RPG Maker Game
El_WaKaPrincess Ninjato saves SkyRealm Review
El_WaKaTrue Origins Review
DyhaltoPhantasy Short
meakaBeginner's Errors
Zeigfried_McBaconForum Command: The Attack of RMN3 tl;dr
NeverSilentThe Dark Side of a Land Down Under
TungerManUHow the hell do you make a game like this in 2 weeks
KylailaSlow and Simple
SapphireFalconOracle of Askigaga Review
AdditAll My Old Friends Have Now Turned Into Jerks

These bacon loving peeps get the achievement!

Addit
Corfaisus
Dyhalto
El_WaKa
Irog
Kylaila
Luiishu535
NeverSilent
SapphireFalcon
TheCrimsonValley
TungerManU
Zeigfried_McBacon
aquatorrent
meaka
thesacredlobo

Raffle winner coming right up...

Congratulations Irog! You are this week's winner and are entitled to any game in my steam inventory as listed on the OP.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
No worries about the delay, kentona. When you're busy, you're busy. Thanks for the achievement!

And congratulations to Irog for winning the raffle!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
3 reviews and still no win. Let this be a lesson to everyone: the more you vote, the less likely it is you'll be heard because math.

Either that or RNG favors numbers in the middle... Maybe next time we should shuffle them?
Might as well announce this now.

At the end of the event, I am going to hold a giveaway of my stockpile of never-seem-to-get-selected games in my Steam inventory. So, after all of the winners of this event have selected their winnings, all participants of this event will then have a crack at requesting any of the remaining games (within reason - I am not just going to give them ALL to one person). If they don't go, I am going to hang onto 2k3 and Ace, but the rest of the list will be up for grabs.

After the participants of Meat your Maker have had their chance, I will then open it up to rest of the RMN memberbase.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
In case you haven't done it already, it might be a good idea to send a PM to the winners of the raffles. It's possible they haven't even checked this thread and don't know they won a prize..
Either that or nobody likes any free games around here.

Anyways, I missed out yesterday on submitting a review for Week 4, so it looks like there will be no lambchops in my future *sad face*... I actually had a chance to submit something that day, but I had a rough night on Sunday and I didn’t feel up to task on submitting before the deadline passed because I wasn’t feeling that great. Either way - whatevers - life moves on, I guess.

So, anyways...what’s Week 5’s theme going to be, boss man?
I'll guess it's Moose related. Moose or Deer.
maybe...

or

And remember kids!

I don't have a steam account and don't plan on creating one. Re-roll the raffle to make another reviewer happy. I'm just hunting for the meat and makerscore in this event.
I'll save it for the end giveaway.

Anywho, yes I will be going with a bit of local flair this final week with Deer Sausage. Its good stuff. I was also considering Ham because it is delicious (but we already had bacon) or a fish dish like Chilean Sea Bass or Grilled Swordfish or Smoked Salmon.... hmmm maybe I will do a fish themed one next year...

Too many meats not enough weeks.

Anywho good luck for this final week!
The first review drive, Jams, went on for 8 weeks. You could always go longer next year.