ULTIMA FANTASY MAFIA - GAME ON! [POSTGAME]

Kloe very well could be innocent, but I'm going to keep her behavior in mind at least!

Tangled also "had an innocent change in behavior."
I honestly think cap is the best lynch at the moment considering nearly everyone has had some thing to say about his behavior, and in some cases it's provoked some interesting behavior.

I just would like to hear from them first. >.<
author=Ratty524
It was actually a mafia game before that, I can't remember what it was called. It had Makio and Crystal-Mint in it. That was her first and she was particularly aggressive to a point. She also wasn't mafia then, I think.

You conveniently omit last game where she screamed bloody murder about us lynching Xoe for some reason, then you shot her and she flipped scout. She's unpredictable above all else and that makes her dangerous.

@Lockez: fair enough, #cancel for now. But I'd like to point out that yes, while it is expected that town will claim to be generic town, it looked weird that you probed /further/ than that, as if to say that yeah everyone claims they're generic, are you sure?

Actually, do you think it's helpful info for the smith/mage to know who's generic? This gets me wondering: if we can agree that Odd or Tangled for instance are innocent but unspecialized, would it make sense for the blacksmith to give them shields and for the white mage to guard them? I wonder if it's optimal play to protect known innocents versus protecting high profile nightkill targets (veterans, roleclaimers, etc) that might still be suspicious.

Also, @Tunger, you should get in here. At least name people you think are innocent, even if you "don't suspect anyone". If we're talking about "cool" players, you've been hanging in the shadows today.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Honestly, I could vote for Cap H for purely retaliatory reasons since he voted to lynch me when I hadn't really done or said much at that point. I've also nerve have played with him. If he thinks I'm acting weird with my first post then cool. It's mainly because the weekdays I have work and can't fully get involved until later nights or weekends.
So I said some stuff just to be in the action.

Alongside what everyone else thinks/has said I'll vote for him.

#lynch Cap_H

It's Day 1 and nothing is certain yet, but if he wants to try and pitch a candidate other than himself then it's not going to be me. When he voted for me I think I had like three or so posts. Thats reaching when there are so many better options(besides himself)
also god dammit, Xoe better not be like the white mage or something
Quick notice, for when the day phase starts tomorrow, I'll be Unable to post until sometime in the afternoon.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Man can't get ten hours of sleep around here.
I may confirm I'm not a White Mage. I'm not scum either. My hints were that I'm good character becuz of my positive beliefs.
I don't trust you files, but these new arguments of yours have its weight and nobody's gonna vote for you anyway. So, for now
#cancel
I'm heading to work now, so i will probably return to see consequences of my death.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I think Cave is gonna die at night.
author=Cap_H

...Is that a threat? >.<
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Olay, all caught up from the point I fell asleep!

I guess I have been a bit soft this game, it's jut usually I have at least a gut feeling, like Libby then Piano ect, but this time I just can't see anything that suspicious... I'll try to go a bit harder if you want?

Well, for now at least, I'll #lynch Cap, and I might not be back befoe the end of the day due to school, I need to work out the timezone things.
Ughhh not this again. Cap_H I think you should have a little under 12 hours so if you get a chance, please make some effort to clear your name. While I'm not exactly convinced you're innocent, you could help by at least explaining that stuff about runes and hammers and whatever, because I think it's pretty telling by the speed of the votes against you that you're a bandwagon victim.

In the meantime I guess I'll try to come up with a better alternative. I don't know why you turned off on IF so quickly. He was definitely acting strange for the first half, anyway, and had just the right amount of deliberation to avoid looking like a wagoneer.

author=Cap_H

the hell is this though, seriously?
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Cap_H
Man can't get ten hours of sleep around here.
I may confirm I'm not a White Mage. I'm not scum either. My hints were that I'm good character becuz of my positive beliefs.
I don't trust you files, but these new arguments of yours have its weight and nobody's gonna vote for you anyway. So, for now
#cancel
I'm heading to work now, so i will probably return to see consequences of my death.

author=Cap_H

Yeah, um. Of all the role-claims I've seen, this sounds the least sincere. What "positive beliefs" were you displaying exactly? I don't read ancients symbols as being among them.

My vote stands.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
cap, you said earlier that you had suspects. now would be a good time to name them and explain why.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
CAVE_DOG is picking me on me again. Tsundere to the max Also psy_wombats is reminding me of this: [youtube]https://youtu.be/WFoC3TR5rzI[/youtube]
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
As for me, I'm just waiting for Cap_H to come out as the serial killer
Can we at least cancel votes so Cap doesn't get hammered?
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
As the town prepares for the night, a small green cloud can be seen entering one of the homes. Many of the onlooking townspeople considered if this might be some sort of divine punishment. When they investigate, they find a corpse scalded with a thick, acidic liquid inside.

XoeisCool has been modkilled! He/she/it/thing/person was a villager

Suspecting that their town is most likely filled with at least a few goons, the town decides to have daily lynchings. At the end of the day Cap_H has the most votes. He brings his hammer with him as he speaks his final words, and then submits to his fate. Having not finished building a gallows yet. The villagers throw Cap_H into the well in the center of town, rumored to be bottomless. They all pay their respects by throwing in a few coins (I think I saw the shady ones kick in a few pebbles) and then head to beds.

Cap_H has been "lynched"! He was the amateur blacksmith.

No more posting until Day 2.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
I'm suddenly having off and on phone difficulty. I can't promise my posting will be as stable.