LEXICO - STUCK ON SECOND CPU ROOM PASSWORD DOOR

Pages: 1
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Might be a blast from the past for some, but I recently decided to replay Lexico as I think it's a fun little game. I actually did a lot better figuring out the glyphs this time through and noticed some clues that I didn't pick up on the first time I played it. However, I'm a bit stuck.

I spoke to the CPU guy, Robert, who told me that the password was his name (and gave me the glyph for it) but then there's a second password door that requires a 4-glyph password and I'm not sure what the password is. I'd rather not try every combination of the 32 glyphs I've translated so far. :P

I tried using the numeric representation of Robert using the translator in the library (which gave me 4509) but that didn't work. The only other thing that seems to be in any way related to passwords is the massive string of numbers on the library computer, but other than the first set of four being the numeric representation of the glyph for "7" (9823) none of the other sets seem to match any glyphs I have so far, so I'm not sure where I'm meant to find this password.

Anyone figured it out or know where to find the answer?
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I don't know the answer unfortunately, but you might want to consider posting this question directly on Lexico's game page. That might even draw in a few new players, too.
Trihan
I did consider that, but SDHawk and Thrasher don't appear to have been active around here since 2013.
Maybe not, but one of the people who've played the game might still be subbed to it, so there's probably more of a chance of twigging them than the devs. >.<)b
Trihan
It's fine, I figured it out. :)
Pages: 1