POKEMON GO REVIEW

Pages: 1
Hi! I'm XxXhelazz and this is my pokemon go review. I hope you like it!

You do not do sport? You're a lazy gamer? The solution is here:

POKEMON GO

What the hell is pokemon go?

Pokemon go is a new game developed by Niantic for android and for ios. Not for windows phone (Not a surprise)

The game mechanic are cool. The game uses your GPS to locate pokemons, stores, gyms, etc... It work with the cam of course.

The introduction is over so here starts the review.

Let's start with the positives points of the game.

-If you're overweight you can loose weight by walking and capturing pokemons. (There are hacks but moving is better)

-Is funny to walk while capturing pokemons.

Now let's start with the flaws.

-If you're playing the game while walking on the street, many people will look to you as a stalker.
Imagine you're in a park and there is a pokemon where you're sitting. A guy comes to you and he says to you:-There is a pikachu where you are sitting; please, stand up!- You would be messed up.

-The game destroys your phone battery in 1 hour or 1 hour and a half. In addition you always need to be on internet to play.

-It can be dangerous to play sometimes becauuse you can die by a car hit or some shit like that.

-It a totaly fucking random game. For example, the other day I was with some friends in the street. One of them was playing pokemon go. We were walking and we found a playground and the gym was... inside the playground. The friend who were playing pokemon go entered the playground. We were totaly messed up.

My opinion.

I know this is the first version but this game will bring problems.

There was a gym in the house door of a guy. He was a little bit scared.

A guy died while playing pokemon go.
And there are some pics that make you feel like: WTF!?

A idiot was playing pokemon go while he was in a funeral. There is a pic of that on the internet.

Because of thoose idiots, death and stuff, many people and the media will say that videogames are bad, or worse, that thoose who plays videogames are stupid.

Well... this is my review. I hope you like it!

Well that was a bit of a mess. You didn't describe any of the game mechanics besides the walking around, divulged into what amounts to a tangent against the media and stupid people, and never properly explained YOUR opinion on the game. You know, the point of the review?

5/10 overall, needs some work.
author=Arandomgamemaker
Well that was a bit of a mess. You didn't describe any of the game mechanics besides the walking around, divulged into what amounts to a tangent against the media and stupid people, and never properly explained YOUR opinion on the game. You know, the point of the review?

5/10 overall, needs some work.
That's is the problem. The game is only about that. Fighting in gyms and walking around. But yeah I forget to say some aspect of the game
this is a shit review.
Pages: 1