WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A SLACK ADMIN? CLICK HERE!

Pages: 1
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
UPDATE 17/07/2016:
After much deliberation amongst the current Slack team, it was decided that the two new recruits will be Kloe and Ratty524. Congrats! *Big Boss salute*

We might be getting additional people on board depending on the demand, so stay tuned....

The RMN Slack admin team is currently looking for two admins, one in the Americas and one in Europe/Africa.

Duties include:

- Accepting Slack invites via email as they come in

- Making sure, within reason, that conversations take place in the appropriate channels. Most important is the distinction between #general and #realtalk, where the latter is meant for more serious matters.

- Taking disciplinary action against members when necessary. Luckily that won't be all that often, and would usually occur after discussing with the other Slack admins, unless exceptional circumstances, such as spammers or PM hasslers.

- Being cool (..optional)

And that's pretty much it.

If you're interested, it'd be fantastic if you could write up (1) whether you're in the Americas or Europe/Africa, and (2) a sentence or two about what you think would make you a good admin. You can either post in this topic or PM me. In either case, a decision will be made by the current Slack team.

Any questions, feel free to let me know.

PS If you haven't joined Slack yet, do so today! You might get cookies.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
1) I live in the Americas.

2) I frequent slack enough to be reliably active in time of need. I have a good sense of what's appropriate for each room and I've also been a forum mod in the past.

Let me know if you'll be interested in bringing me on board.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
1 i live beyond the wall in the north
2 i'm an esby
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Sure thing... The fuck is Slack?
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
It's a messaging program, like IRC, Skype or Discord, and it's super amazing! So many great conversations and chats happen there, it's incredible! :D
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
It's basically IRC with a better UI, sub-channels, avatars and better photo sharing.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
It has a colorful hashtag as its icon.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Yo RMNers,

After much deliberation amongst the current Slack team, it was decided that the two new recruits will be Kloe and Ratty524. Congrats! *Big Boss salute*

We might be getting additional people on board depending on the demand, so stay tuned....
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Yellow Magic
Yo RMNers,

Yay! Also congrats Ratty :D
We'll do our best everyone!
Pages: 1