8%
Team Mystic!
22%
I play but haven't chosen a team yet.
8%
I don't play.
52%

Pages: first prev 12 last
Oh, I'm just blind. I see it now, thanks!
You can definitely rename Pokemon!
To know if you're getting close to a pokemon:
- footprints are key. the less there are, the closer you are (within 50m )
- turn around slowly. if you see the little footprint window flash green for a second, that's the right direction.
- lures and incense help.
- there's small grass/leaves tossed up on the map at times. you can find poklemans in those areas.
- walk

Was in the car with mum today and she handed me her phone telling me to 'hit the items' every time we got near a pokestop. From the street to my house there were about 6-8 pokestops. Some were so close together I had barely time to hit them before a new one was close enough to hit. I missed three, but we got a good amount of balls, and even caught a zubat and doduo to turn into candies (which I then used to evolve the doduo we'd been keeping for evolutions' sake).

Then I took my niece for walkies and found a bunch of rattattas, zubats, doduos, pidgeys, spearows, one poliwhirl, an eevee (ultra rare find in my area!), a growlithe, another charmander (became candy chow) and a golbat.

I was super excited over the eevee.. my niece just wanted to name everything. Most of her names were like Zuza, Zera, Zanda, Zora... she really likes the letter Z for some reason. XD
you can turn pokemon into candy??

Also, all of my pokemon are 3 footprints away, regardless of how close I actually am.

Also, my wife and I were wondering - does the USA version use km and m for distances and the like? Or does it get converted into old-timey units there?
If you transfer Pokemon to the Professor (which you should for extras) he gives you a Candy in return.
author=kentona
you can turn pokemon into candy??

Also, all of my pokemon are 3 footprints away, regardless of how close I actually am.

Also, my wife and I were wondering - does the USA version use km and m for distances and the like? Or does it get converted into old-timey units there?

If you check a Pokemon's stats and scroll down the screen on them, at the bottom is a Trade button which lets you give the mon to the Professor in exchange for candy. This is how you're supposed to build up your candy supply - by catching the same 'mons over and over and then handing them in.

Hm... not sure why that would be. It was working for me the other day but apparently it's not working any more here, either. Might be a bug in the system they need to fix. :/

No idea, soz. ^.^;
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
RMN Go, everyone?
Just wait til the trading (which is on the cards for future updates) comes in. Oh, and they're releasing the other generations over time (every six months a new generation, I think it was). People saying this is gonna die down over time don't understand that pokemon is a way of life. WAY OF FUCKING LIFE!

Gotta get me a pokehat and gloves and belt full of balls.

God, I want them to add shinies. Imagine catching a shiny. ;^;

(also breeding and PVP battles would be cool)
I'd be down for some PVE battles myself. I've never played a pokemon game before.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=kentona

USA version uses kilometers.
Nintendo's gonna drag the US into the world of metric units with the power of pikachu
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
So, I was going to join Team Instinct, but as I was looking through the teams, I accidentally bumped join on Mystic, so now I'm stuck with them.
author=GreatRedSpirit
Nintendo's gonna drag the US into the world of metric units with the power of pikachu

That would be something! Where government, science, education, and healthcare failed, Pokemon GO succeeds.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=KatanaHiroshi
RMN Go, everyone?

the RMN augmented reality game
author=Yellow Magic
East or west

Team Mystic is the best

And as for the rest

They all suck
I picked Mystic for a number of reasons...the main one being....

They have bitchin' awesome coats. XD
So I guess nobody talks about this anymore.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=oddRABBIT
So, I was going to join Team Instinct, but as I was looking through the teams, I accidentally bumped join on Mystic, so now I'm stuck with them.
The Pokemon Gods willed for it to happen, because Team Instinct a shit (unlike Team Mystic)

@LockeZ LOL that is terrible
Pages: first prev 12 last