POST AN EXECUTION FOR THE PERSON ABOVE YOU!

Pages: first 12 next last
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Just another "post about the person above you thread" but danganronpa style, where a fitting execution should happen for those who break the rules.
If you are confused by what I mean, here is a video of all the executions from DGRP so you know what they are like.
Warning, Spoilers for Danganronpa 1 and 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpEE_CworkQ

So, what are you waiting for, get busy setting up executions! :D
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Like this?
#Lynch Kloe
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Kloe, executed for the murderer of Yukiteru Amano. Her execution was being stabbed to death with a giant sword by harold :D

Edit: Ninja'd

Cap_H is executed by being suffocated by lots of caps.
Kloe
No like:

Cap, executed for the murder of Kloe, Cap sits down on a chair, and suddenly a giant version of Ash ketchum's hat drops on him, covering him. As he is trapped, all sorts of weapons are fired at the hat... when the hat is taken off, Cap is dead...

DAMMIT NINJA'D, edit

Frogge, executed for the double murder of Kloe and Cap H, is tied down, as Sans and Midoriya and Simon are dropped feet first onto his face repeatedly, smashing his face in...
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Ok,

Kloe plays Mafia and lynches Cap, while suddenly a window opens and a stranger enters. She looks at him. He got no face. As shy tries to get away, she trips and falls out of the window.
Luckily, Kloe's window is only four feet above the ground. She survives.
Then a big twenty tone anvil falls from skies...
Luckily The Undertaker is around and hears it. He saves Kloe and throws the anvil on the school bus full of kiddos. Crash!
So, Kloe has a day off. She goes to mall. There she buys a corporate candy and suffocates with it.
Frogge
(I take it you've never played danganronpa cap :P The executions are actually supposed to be on the spot, and not just random deaths. Going with danganronpa logic the window wouldn't open because there is no way out. Unless we are talking DR2 but there would still be no way to avoid the execution thanks to undertaker :P Though, that was a hilarious read.)
Kloe
Frogge, executed for nagging, is put in a cage while reading hundreds of not logic following executions, and when he begs to stop reading, is squashed by thousands of pages of them!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Kloe, for illegally downloading Pokemon Go in Canada (FOR SHAME), is locked into a Pokemon Fursuit, dropped into an arena and forced to fight off an unending number of fight dogs while the internet watches until she finally dies.

(Also... JESUS CHRIST DANGAN RONPA... the baseballs....)

(also also - they totally wimped out on killing those girls - they were not nearly as gratuitous as killing the boys - How... Misandristic...)
Hexatona, for not knowing the difference between Canada and England, is locked inside a giant world globe and spun around and around and around as the world goes through the various ages and shows the various borders of the different countries - from 4billion BC to today. Needless to say, this takes literally hours and Hexatona is not strapped down at any point, being bludgeoned to death inside the giant rotating globe until they are little more than human soup.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Liberty, for streaming too much and too little, is strapped to chair, and is livestreamed in front of millions having large amounts of scalding coffee and tea poured on her, until her body begins to be unable to take the large amount of burning liquid being poured into her flesh, and falls away from her body, leading to her organs and muscles being unprotected while getting sprayed with burning coffee and tea, killing her.
Frogge
oddRABBIT, for not liking JubyPhonic, is also strapped to a chair between two giant radios and forced to listen to ultimately loud songs until his brain stops working.
Frogge put in a pot of water that is slowly heated.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Shinan, for his truly uninspired execution post, is sentenced to death by swift kick off the edge of a cliff.
cd C:\Users\Ratty524\
C:\Users\Ratty524>ratty524.exe
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
KENTONA! YOU ARE TO BE EXECUTED!!!

GAMEOVER

CRIME: Not making any goddamned sense

PUNISHMENT: You will be forced to climb out of the world's deepest mineshaft (approx 4 km) on a thin, rusty ladder, with no tethers.
Hexatona, you are to be beaten lifeless by all the other -tonas in the world. Kentona gets the killing blow.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Pizza is ttying to draw an ultimate vermin, when he suddenly hurts himself with a pen. He bleeds a drop by drop. Being locked in a room with no exit, he bleeds out.
Shortly after his death the room's wall falls in together with TMNT. They swear revenge and break the pen in four parts. Then they throw a piece in every corner of the room.
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
Cap_H will be ordered to death by Liberty for losing a book that holds the information to save the WORLD. Nice job breaking it, Cap_H(ero)!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Nice, you know the picture. We should slack about Hal Hartley! Or leave me a adress and we can share letters on the behalf.

So, Katana is a librarian, who is closed for four thousand years in a library filled with Mein Kampfs and a katana...
KatanaHiroshi, for not providing an execution, is chained in a room full of guillotines and other execution mechanisms. In front of him appears a black and white bear weilding a katana. The bear starts frantically writing different execution methods in KatanaHiroshi's skin with the katana until he finally collapses due to bloodloss.
Pages: first 12 next last