[GAME OVER] CHEESECAKE MAFIA

It's really a sucky role, but useful for mafia to claim as just by saying 'lynch meh plox' you simultaneously waste town's time, draw attention from other possible candidates, and possibly tie up the seer - if you're mafia it'd probably buy fellow mafia members who are under scrutiny another day or two.

Uh, that is - if you are lynched you've saved other possible lynches that might be mafia members from being killed instead (and giving them (frogge/cave) a chance to 'prove' themselves). If you're not lynched the seer might decide to waste their time checking you out, buying time for other mafia members to 'prove' themselves.

I say ignore the claim for now and focus on either cave or frogge, if you guys absolutely have to kill someone on day 1. (:/)
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Town just needs to git gud. That'll help them win more games and become pro, like me B)
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Gourd_Clae
Soon when you're done reading def tell us what you think of Frogge and piano.

As prev stated I am Bad at Mafia so my opinions tend to be grounded more in entertaining myself but here's my cheesecake hot take:

Frogge- I get the logic of lynching him, assuming he's accurately roleclaimed, but I think it'd be more interesting to keep him around for now.

piano- is not the best liar ever, and ATM I can't see much of a mafia reason to roleclaim on day 1, so... eh? vOv

Other people I don't want to lynch:

LockeZ- Because I want to keep looking at his avatar

Sooz- Because I want to keep playing

People I'm more inclined to lynch:

Cave- The PM ignoring gimmick essentially just makes him a dead role talking if he has a role.

uh... fuck, I thought I had someone else but it's late and I've been in the heat too much today. I guess I wouldn't mind bandwagoning on the Ratty vote just to be a dick to Ratty :V Except he voted himself so IDK.

I'ma hold off on official lynch calls for now, since nothing seems particularly fun. Also I'm considering doing a cheesecake drawing gimmick for my lynchvotes so yeah :V
PS Cave is a serial killer
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Ratty can't be scum, but he is being totally useless. Is that a role, or something?
author=pianotm
How about, town has been losing every single game these past few months, and I'm really kind of sick of it, and so am doing my part to give town a leg up. Totally not my fault if people want to waste a lynch vote on a useless role. I've done what I can to help. If everyone else wants to undermine it, that's totally up to them.

You are correct in that by exposing yourself you've helped town significantly. Breadcrumb will betray town in the endgame. But because of that, optimal play from town isn't to let you off, it's to lynch you now. Otherwise you're pretty much asking us to trust you that you won't betray town in the end, and you're waaay too competent where I think that'd be a good idea.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=pianotm
Ratty can't be scum, but he is being totally useless. Is that a role, or something?

That's just how Ratty is. :V
In case it needed saying again:
- Cave because his whole "I'm not reading my role" is beyond silly if he is, as he claims, playing as town. That being because it might hold a vital role of importance for town that, say, someone else has claimed and he can't claim because he has no knowledge of being that role (also, because not knowing of it he can't use it to our benefit).
- Frogge because there's a billion reasons - he could be mafia pretending to be poisoner to crib off the real poisoners' skills (muddying the waters by claiming first and causing us to be side-tracked), or because he has no reason if he is the poisoner, to help town and could turn into a wild card by killing off useful roles accidentally by deciding to go on his own. He's not beholden to us so he has no reason to follow what he says he will, and the fact that his skill has a chance of failing is even worse, especially in the case that we try to aim him at someone and the doctor-type decides that we've chosen wrong and is healing them of the food poison. It's not a very good role for town to be indulging.

in case anyone wanted my reasons.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Sooz must be bad chef cause Ratty just got burnt :0
ah sniped to hell. what to expect when I take ages to type shit (and have to wrestle kitty from drinking my tea. kitty don't drink my tea. it's human foods :/ )
yeah Sooz piano ain't mafia but he's anti-town.

Liberty I haven't played a game where you're town before but I've been pretty much unable to follow your logic from the start. If Cave's being honest he doesn't even know he's playing town, he hasn't said that. He's hurting whichever side he's actually on for his own amusement. So, sounds pretty Cave-like. As for Frogge I have no idea why you think it's more likely that there's some sort of grand deception going instead of thinking that Frogge just has a very silly idea of what constitutes good play.

Sooz
author=Liberty
- Frogge because there's a billion reasons - he could be mafia pretending to be poisoner to crib off the real poisoners' skills (muddying the waters by claiming first and causing us to be side-tracked), or because he has no reason if he is the poisoner, to help town and could turn into a wild card by killing off useful roles accidentally by deciding to go on his own. He's not beholden to us so he has no reason to follow what he says he will, and the fact that his skill has a chance of failing is even worse, especially in the case that we try to aim him at someone and the doctor-type decides that we've chosen wrong and is healing them of the food poison. It's not a very good role for town to be indulging.

If you roleclaim and then can't back it up, that's just not beneficial for your survival. Though it would be p. funny if the real poisoner just played along. Or poisoned the false claimant.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Sooz
author=pianotm
That's just how Ratty is. :V

lol
Sooz
Also funny: if the poisoner just failed to kill every time they tried.
author=psy_wombats
yeah Sooz piano ain't mafia but he's anti-town.

Liberty I haven't played a game where you're town before but I've been pretty much unable to follow your logic from the start. If Cave's being honest he doesn't even know he's playing town, he hasn't said that. He's hurting whichever side he's actually on for his own amusement. So, sounds pretty Cave-like. As for Frogge I have no idea why you think it's more likely that there's some sort of grand deception going instead of thinking that Frogge just has a very silly idea of what constitutes good play.

Cave -said- he was playing with the assumption that he is town. Meaning he's apparently wanting to be beneficial to town. That goes against his whole shtick for not checking his role because that would NOT be beneficial to town if he had a skill that could help town.

https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/21148/?post=755565#post755565
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I feel that I am obligated to inform everyone that my gimmick for this game is that I am not looking at my role PM. I will never open it until the game is over or I am dead, except for the possible scenario where I am scum and my partners die, in which case Kloe will be informing me of my scum status when they're dead. I do not know if I am town or scum, but I will act as if I am town and attempt to murder all the bad guys. If I'm town with a night action, well, it probably won't matter since there's so many wacky things happening.

NOT helpful.

As for Frogge, I pointed out that it's likely that he is what he says, BUT that there's a chance he isn't - people have been saying he's confirmed poisoner and that it would be IMPOSSIBLE for him to be something else. I'm pointing out that it's not impossible and it would be of some benefit to mafia if he was claiming to be poisoner as a mafia member, especially in the wake of his "Forgetting and not checking" his role PM when the question of whether poisoner could poison only a few times or not after he role claimed.

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
mafia A: ok boys. we made it to lylo with all our members intact. its game over now. poisoner, vote with us
Frogge: uhhh actually I want to side with town
Mafia B: vote with us or we will kill you and you will fail your only win condition
Frogge: ;_;

And how exactly would that situation happen? The mafia wouldn't be able to tell that to me without saying it in public. And no, I am not a part of any chats as my network is not able to access quick topic, which from what I've seen, seems to be what everyone uses. So to do that, mafia would literally have to say that in public.

author=LockeZ
I think having Frogge poison Pianotm tonight is an excellent plan. If it works, that will confirm his role while definitely not killing a town member in the process. If it doesn't work, we've got at least three more days to kill him.

If that proves my innocence, then why of course. However, I do not want to kill piano unless enough people ask me to do it. Let's say around 3-4 people? If that many people want a person dead, then I'll definetly do it. Plus, it means there might be atleast 1 innocent in there if the other three are all mafia, unless multiple mafia can have the same role.

author=Sooz
Also funny: if the poisoner just failed to kill every time they tried.

Funny for everyone else that is ;-;
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Well. let's take Frogge up on his offer and pick our lynch vote or whoever the he'll is unlucky enough to have votes stick and choose piano to be Frogges target.

How does that sound? we don't want to waste a lynch on piano day 1 just because he might screw us later. leave him to the Bad Chef and let hilarity end use amongst those who have role claimed early
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I see it was already mentioned so I guess I'm on board with that plan
Frogge
author=Liberty
As for Frogge, I pointed out that it's likely that he is what he says, BUT that there's a chance he isn't - people have been saying he's confirmed poisoner and that it would be IMPOSSIBLE for him to be something else. I'm pointing out that it's not impossible and it would be of some benefit to mafia if he was claiming to be poisoner as a mafia member, especially in the wake of his "Forgetting and not checking" his role PM when the question of whether poisoner could poison only a few times or not after he role claimed.

Obviously not confirmed. Until I poison someone that is. Libby, shouldn't you know that I suck at not mixing shit up? Remember when I started 8th BD game early by accident, missed 90% of the posts in the previous mafia and always misunderstanding atleast 1 rule in each event? I'm not good at concentrating on big walls of text, and there is plenty of non-mafia evidence to prove it >.<
Frogge
author=InfectionFiles
Well. let's take Frogge up on his offer and pick our lynch vote or whoever the he'll is unlucky enough to have votes stick and choose piano to be Frogges target.

How does that sound? we don't want to waste a lynch on piano day 1 just because he might screw us later. leave him to the Bad Chef and let hilarity end use amongst those who have role claimed early

That makes 2. If one more person suggest I kill piano, the 50% death chance is sealed.
With the right coach, even a stub-bucket can make good mafia plays. It don't count for nothing with this many veterans in the game, mate. Just trying to play that hand makes me even more sus of ya.