[GAME OVER] CHEESECAKE MAFIA

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Liberty
With the right coach, even a stub-bucket can make good mafia plays. It don't count for nothing with this many veterans in the game, mate. Just trying to play that hand makes me even more sus of ya.

And why exactly would I make a fake role claim? If people found out I was faking, I would instantly die, and even playing as mafia surviving is just as important to me as finding the bad guys.
Frogge
author=Frogge
and even playing as TOWN surviving is just as important to me as finding the bad guys.

Jeez >.>
Confusion. Mayhem. Distraction. Time buying. Outing the real poisoner or other powers that be.

There's plenty of reasons.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Frogge
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
mafia A: ok boys. we made it to lylo with all our members intact. its game over now. poisoner, vote with us
Frogge: uhhh actually I want to side with town
Mafia B: vote with us or we will kill you and you will fail your only win condition
Frogge: ;_;
And how exactly would that situation happen? The mafia wouldn't be able to tell that to me without saying it in public.

Apparently you missed both the comment that CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK was responding to when he said this AND the first post on page 1 where Kloe listed all the roles? Mafia has the power to send private messages to players with the Butter Spreader role.
author=Ratty524
author=Sooz
author=pianotm
Ratty can't be scum, but he is being totally useless. Is that a role, or something?
That's just how Ratty is. :V
lol

Aw ;w;
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Frogge, if you hit me and I don't die, I suspect I will get a PM from Kloe telling me I was poisoned, in which case, I'll clear you. If she doesn't send a PM, I don't know what to do for you.
Frogge
oh well, rip piano. I guess this'll prove my innocence

Already saying it, piano is gonna be my target. And if the mafia manages to kill him before I do, I'm going to try poisoning Cave_Dog.
pianotm
Getting rid of me on day or night one is a waste of kill. Better to save that for later when the chance of a lylo comes around (though I won't give into a lylo. I don't mind going to dead chat if it helps town). I'm doubling down. I'll let you know if I get a lylo and who I'm asked to vote for. I might even be able to nail a scum with it if I do it right.

I just thought of something. As for Frogge poisoning me; you do realize that you're sacrificing a useless role to verify another neutral role that can just as easily fall victim to the lylo, and Frogge can kill. I'm beginning to think along Cave's lines. Getting rid of Frogge is the better bet. Lylo can be used against him effectively as early as night 1.
author=pianotm
Frogge, if you hit me and I don't die, I suspect I will get a PM from Kloe telling me I was poisoned, in which case, I'll clear you. If she doesn't send a PM, I don't know what to do for you.

There's always the chance you're working together as mafia so it's impossible to know beyond killing you both
Uh, no. If you're what you say you are, getting rid of you and Frogge is recommended BEFORE lylo. That's the whole argument for getting rid of the both of you if you are what you claim to be - because you're NOT town if you're telling the truth and thus cannot be trusted.
You mean they could blackmail him into taking out a target of their choosing? That'd be as early as night 2. Butterspreader still needs a night to submit their threatening PM. I also don't put it past Frogge to completely reverse whatever plan is in place for him.

Frogge's kill makes him more helpful, not less. It's not his kill that screws up at the endgame, it's his vote.
Frogge
author=psy_wombats
Frogge's kill makes him more helpful, not less.

THANK YOU. FINALLY.
pianotm
Frogge would still get the PM night 1. There'd be time for him to do as he's told. That said, I doubt it would go down that way since mafia would want him established before using him that way. My actual recommendation: have Frogge target me tonight, and then lynch him day 2. For the day 1 lynch, I'm really leaning hard on you, psy. Nothing personal, but you know I'm a neutral role, when there's actual scum to hunt, but you have been doing absolutely no scum-hunting. You, more than anyone else, have been keeping this focused on me, even though it's pretty clear I'm one of the neutrals. We could have hashed out the plan hours ago and hunted scum. I think you're stalling.

#cancel
Lynch psy_wombats
pianotm
Going to take a bath now.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
"Frogge poison me to prove your innocence

LOL JK don't do it yet"
@frogge why CAVE? Because he has a dumb gimmick?

@piano Yes you're a "neutral" role in the sense that your win condition isn't the same as that of town or mafia, but when it comes down to it, you win with mafia. The neutrals have to go before the endgame almost as surely as scum (unless we trust you to keep your word and die town rather than win scum, which no offense I'm really leery of doing). I'm also not totally unconvinced you're pulling some gambit with Frogge, which would be pretty funny. I'm keeping this on you because I think you're scum at worst and a huge liability at best, and right now my top candidate for the day 1 lynch.

Where did you get the impression that PMs via butterspreader show up before other night actions?

Also because it seems to have gotten lost: Frogge's never going to be able to kill mafia if he announces his target beforehand. The spice salesman will block him. If we carry out piano's "Frogge poisons me, I vindicate Frogge" plan, it's trivial for scum to roleblock Frogge if they prefer piano to live. Or if he targets Cave as stated, mafia will let him through if Cave is town, and block if he's scum. I'm kind of losing faith in the idea that Frogge would ever be able to hit mafia.
pianotm
@psy, certainly, but here's a piece of logic for you: I've made my claim. Everyone knows what I am. Frogge has agreed to poison me. The fact is, you're pushing awfully hard to use a vote on a neutral on day 1. Essentially, you're giving actual scum a free day. You can lynch all of the neutrals you want, but at the end of the game, you're still not lynching scum. You know this. Frogge is going to try to kill me. He may fail. Until then, you know exactly what you've got with me. Frogge is a necessary lynch. If he fails to kill me, I will probably be a necessary lynch. You know the plan with me. A lynch vote on me on day 1 is worst than a waste, and now that we've got this cleared, you continue to be incessantly on me. There is a plan in place for me and if it falls through, everyone already knows what they want to do with me. Your only, ONLY reason for continuING to push the lynch could possibly be to distract us from actual scum hunting, WHICH YOU ARE SUCCESSFULLY DOING.

I did not role claim to have you derail my efforts to help town, and you are derailing what I've done.

You have done absolutely no scum hunting. You are only hunting the neutrals in this game. Liberty and I had to convince you to stop hunting Frogge. You finally agreed with us, but your very next activity was to hunt the next neutral that popped up, and so you've been doing incessantly, distracting everyone from actual scumhunting.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Yeah, psy_wombats! Quit pushing a lynch on a shifty neutral whose current reason for voting is based on helpfulness.

You should thank him for not cancelling his vote.
piano has a point. We have a plan in place and it's time to move away from the neutrals.

Do you guys think initial reactions to frogge may be good scumtells? Before the plan was in place, a mafia may have vouched for Frogge to stay in order to keep the possibility of a neutral to work with lylo or maybe they wanted to kill frogge so he could't be used in town's favor? It seems that might be more of a nulltell than anything.
author=Ratty524
Yeah, psy_wombats! Quit pushing a lynch on a shifty neutral whose current reason for voting is based on helpfulness.

You should thank him for not cancelling his vote.

Poor ratty XD