[GAME OVER] CHEESECAKE MAFIA

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
overthink something, type up a paragraph, and then arbitrarily cut it in half.

We already know that Cave doesn't actually know whether he's town or scum. That makes him questionable.

in what sense?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
ense plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought: Nah, forget it. "Yo, home to Bel-Air." I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo holmes smell ya later." I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
@Cave, Obviously because it makes you a random variable (not that that's any different from how you usually are). You haven't read your role PM so you don't know if you're town or scum. Statistically, you're probably town, but that doesn't change the fact that you could still be scum, and since you don't know it, that makes you particularly dangerous since someone who doesn't actually know if he's scum isn't going to have that in the back of his mind every time he types something. It will negate a lot of potential scum reads, of which you notoriously have very few of under any circumstances anyway.
pianotm
If you are scum, it'll be interesting to see what your scum team thinks of this when we finally read mafia chat at the end of the game.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
So, CAVE, you wanted a game with more powers but are going to negate one if you have it. That's a weird move.

Hopefully it won't hurt us!

Then again he could have seen what he is, a vanilla townie and is just saying that to be random.
Or he wants to throw off psy's statistics!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=pianotm
If you are scum, it'll be interesting to see what your scum team thinks of this when we finally read mafia chat at the end of the game.

that would be their fault for reading their role PMs

author=InfectionFiles
So, CAVE, you wanted a game with more powers but are going to negate one if you have it. That's a weird move.

Then again he could have seen what he is, a vanilla townie and is just saying that to be random.

I don't recall saying I wanted a game with more powers.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Ratty voting on himself is certainly an eye-quirker. I hope it's a joke-vote.

Though, what about following the footsteps? Is that a thing that is a possible action, or is that just flavor-text? I largely suspect it's flavor-text, but, anything that we can do to help us to scum-hunt would be very... helpful.
pianotm
Cave is already immune to psy's statistics.
Marrend
Re-reading Ratty's post...

author=Ratty524
My vote still stands on Ratty524. I mean, after last game, there is NO WAY he could be town!

...yeah, that sounds like a joke-vote.
Marrend
author=pianotm
Cave is already immune to psy's statistics.

*laughs*
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=LockeZ
ense plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought: Nah, forget it. "Yo, home to Bel-Air." I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo holmes smell ya later." I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

This proves, 100%, that you are town.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=LockeZ
But by his own admission, he picked a target completely at random.

Just to note this, I only picked at random the first time. The second time, when I killed Ratty, I was living from those who survived the vote, and who were therefore the most suspicious.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
When I said "living", I meant "picking", sorry. Somehow my tablet autocorrected it.
InfectionFiles
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=pianotm
that would be their fault for reading their role PMs

author=InfectionFiles

I don't recall saying I wanted a game with more powers.

I'd have to dig but I believe you said something to that effect.

Unless it was LockeZ.
Marrend
Could you be thinking of a post in the mafia pool-thread, Infection?
pianotm
oddRABBIT
Just to note this, I only picked at random the first time. The second time, when I killed Ratty, I was living from those who survived the vote, and who were therefore the most suspicious.

Which is basically what any of us do whenever we vote to lynch.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Probably, Piano.

Seeing all the joke posts, I'm wondering if this game will be taken seriously.
Probably not, since it seems like a joke game anyways.
InfectionFiles
author=Marrend
Could you be thinking of a post in the mafia pool-thread, Infection?
Its possible, it was the recent Blob poll topic or admits the last game. It's not super important, but someone said it.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Also, an interesting fact, that I'm pretty sure I'm able to reveal, but my role was sent to me by Kloe, after the game had started, as she had forgotten to send it, so I had to remind her.

Though, I honestly don't think that really helps with the current issues, it is an interesting piece of information.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Sorry for the edit. It won't happen again. I only removed s from ends.