[GAME OVER] CHEESECAKE MAFIA

Funnily enough I think Odd has already posted more in this thread so far than he did all of last game though.

@Cave somewhere, in mafiachat, two scum are flipping out

@Cap LockeZ changed his avatar before roles were distributed. I was considering using that terrible Ultima shepherdface at the conclusion of last game but I just couldn't stomach it
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm almost positive all the avatar-changes occurred while sign-ups were still open?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Wait, really?

My post count should go down quite a bit from Monday till Friday for the next two weeks, since I'll be gone at Band Camp for the morning and afternoon each day.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Cap_H, your observations are painfully obsolete. I mean, it's almost Dudesoft level. You must be town.
pianotm
Yes, all avatar changes were pre-roll. I would have changed mine, but she's my favorite character that I'm working on.
pianotm
pre-role. Not pre-roll. *ugh*
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The nickname Kloe gave me was the result of my avatar change, not the other way around. I changed my avatar about 60 seconds before I signed up (you can check the timestamp of the file in my locker).

Last time Kloe hosted a game though she gave me a lockpick because of my name. She specifically said in her PM that that was the reason she gave it to me. So it's extremely possible that the roles are not random this time either.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I have some various ideas about what roles might be related to what titles in the OP, but the most obvious mafia role would be that Xoe, the unpredictable Connoisseur, could be the Naughty Waiter (Can RANDOMLY switch the role that any player appears as twice throughout the game if they are alive).

I'd rather not share ideas about the town roles I think are possible, unless one of those people is being lynched and is also too AFK to defend themselves.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
That is true, LockeZ, it could be connected.

Though, I think we should wait for Xoe to actually post, as if they don't, they'll be modkilled, and then we'll be rid of a Mafia,and we would still be able to lynch. Though, it is possible that they aren't Mafia, and are therefore going to die a pointless cause.
pianotm
I think we're getting ahead of ourselves. Kloe's already had a game where moderator action dramatically affected the outcome. I don't think she'd actually tie our roles to our sign-up titles. I'm not tied to my sign-up title. Are you, LockeZ?, beyond your avatar? I don't see anything remotely related to beef in the game roles on the OP.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I don't think mine is either, despite it saying "food detective", which would point me towards a seer person, despite that being wrong.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I'm a tank, which I dont believe is a role.

I doubt it would be that obvious though. that'd be awful
InfectionFiles
Actually the avatar change and the title bullcrap is a nice distraction away from someone that was being targeted.

While I think that Cap is just a bad town(like I was/hopefully I got better) he could also be a bad scum and then being told something or being helped out with confusion tactics or misdirects.

Obviously I'm just yapping this early. But as piano said, it's kinda obsolete thinking that a title would be connected to a person.
author=LockeZ
Yeah, nolynching is bad, it essentially is like giving the scum one extra night kill. Lynches are the main method we have of killing scum, and also one of our better sources of information since we can analyze who lynched whom.

Yeah, no, this is only a negative if we have clues enough to get a mafia lynch the first day, otherwise we're fucking ourselves in the foot by doing mafia's job for them by dwindling the numbers before the actual death parade begins.

...really, how many times does this need to be explained? We're going to get a death on night 1 anyway (mafia would be stupid not to take their so-called 'free shot') to give us some information, so thinning the herd before then is always stupid. Seriously, think it over. The chances of hitting ourselves is much, much higher than hitting mafia. Without clues as to who might be mafia, the chance of starting off one less is just not worth it.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I forgot this existed and it's only day one. WELP!

Anyway, i guess I should straight up reveal to you all. I'm sure telling it this early in the game will make me suspicious, but it's better to decide about it now I think.

I'm bad chef. And I can prove it. After the lynching is done, you guys feel free to tell me a secondary person you want lynched. I have a %50 chance of killing them, so if the person you told me about dies, that obviously proves my innocence, right? Although, of course, if my 50% chance fails i will be even more suspcious, but it's a risk I'm willing to take. My goal is just to survive, so as long as I don't die I will try to help in any way I can.
Also hello. Back from resting. Still have a headache but it's better than it was, though with the way this is already shaping up with the usual "OMG KILL OURSELVES ON THE FIRST DAY ITLL BE FUNNY!!!" bullshit I'm sure it'll be back full force before long.

>_>
InfectionFiles
The sad truth is that the herd always has to be culled to have a better chance of finding the black sheep.

The sad truth is that this bunch of idiots always want to cull before it's necessary to do so. Starting the culling too soon will leave us with less cows towards the end when they matter more. it won't take long for the different powers and mafia to chew through the numbers - we'll have more than enough information and clues to mess around with before long, so there's no point in shooting ourselves in the face before we need to. :/
InfectionFiles
um, damn Frogge. that's something...

@Liberty- good to hear! just don't overdo yourself with this, at least not this early. I'm looking forward to you going off!
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Hello, Liberty and Frogge.

Do you need a summary, or are you both caught up?