[GAME OVER] CHEESECAKE MAFIA

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
(thanks go to Oshun for the amazing idea! Thanks Oshun!)
Welcome to the Cheesecake Thief Mafia, are you ready to eat? Well these pesky thieves want it all to themselves, it's the town's job to find out who they are and vote them into Tea Prison before they can eat all The Kloe Club's cheesecake!

Roles:
Law-abiding Cheesecake Connoisseurs
Regular Connoisseur
Grand Watermelon Announcer - Can anonymously send a public message to the club for every morning at daybreak.
Pancake Chef - Cooks a pancake each day for a secondary secret lynch VOTE on the side (PM-ed to Kloe)
Carrot Eater - Can see in the dark! Standard Seer role, can see people's roles, or whatever role they appear as.
Peach Poison-healer - Can protect someone from being poisoned, twice during the game.

Cheesecake Thieves
Naughty Waiter - Can RANDOMLY switch the role that any player appears as twice throughout the game if they are alive.
Butter Spreader - Can spread 2 'rumors' to players each day, (2 messages sent to them via Kloe)
Odd Spice Salesman - Can slow an actions by a night and can nullify 1 action and can stop 1 person from lynching for a day, only 1 power usable each night and each one only once

Other
Breadcrumbed - Will appear as a random role if investigated or killed, and if both, they will appear as two different roles
Bad Chef - Can `accedentally` give someone food poisoning, which has a 50% chance of killing whoever is affected

Town wins by catching all thieves, Thieves win by outnumbering/killing all town, Bad Chef and Breadcrumbed wins by not dying the whole game!

List of Cheesecake Connoisseurs at The Kloe Club

1) Frogge, the Novice Connoisseur
2) Infectionfiles, the often ill Connoisseur
3) OddRabbit, the Food Detective Connoisseur
4) Marrend, the Connoisseur who also serves Angel Food Cake
4) Cave, the Puppy Service Connoisseur
5) Piano, the Trademarked Connoisseur
6) CapH, self proclaimed "Cheese Captain Connoisseur"
7) Ratty, the 524 types of forks Connoisseur
8) Yellow Magic, the magical yellow-colored Connoisseur
9) LockeZ, the strong, beefy, beefcake Connosseur
10) Soozy, the aspiring Connoisseur
11) Blob, the "anthropomorphic" Connoisseur (whatever that means)
12) Libby, the banana Connoisseur
13) Psy, the statistical Connoisseur
14) Gourd, the gourd flavoured Connoisseur
15) Xoe, the unpredictable Connoisseur

P.S, Standard ruleset stuff here

1. Do not share any PMs from the moderator. Your private messages must be kept secret. You may describe what was in them, but directly quoting any portion of them will result in mod-kill.

2. No talking on the thread during the night phase, mafia can speak in mafia chat.

3. No talking to other players outside of Mafia about mafia, and NO PMING ABOUT MAFIA EITHER!

4. Use the following format for lynchvotes: #Lynch Kloe. To cancel your lynch, use the format #Cancel

5. You must post regularly. If you're not talking, you're not playing the game. If you're not playing the game, then why are you here?

6. No editing posts. Only the moderator may edit his posts, and he can also edit you right into dead chat. If I see it before you edit and after, and it's just a minor typo or whatever, I'll let it slide, but no edit-cheating!

7. No dead posting unless I say you can for some reason, but likely, no dead posting!
(Thanks Piano, I used mostly the rules text from Spy VS Mafia)

Also no hammer, not a majourity = no lynch and a majority is 50% or more of alive players. (e.g 5 votes or more if 10 people are alive.)

48 hour day phases except for the first day, where I'll add 6 extra hours so people can get ready.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Kloe
Bad Chef - Can `accedentally` give someone food poisoning 3 times, killing them.

K-K-K-Kill?!

I'm up for this btw! For the record will the mafia be sent cheesecake in real life? Not asking because I'm gonna rig the random selector if they will or anything.
Kloe
author=Frogge
I'm up for this btw! For the record will the mafia be sent cheesecake in real life?

Sadly not... ;w;
I wish I could though, and I'll post a cheesecake picture in mafia chat if they win!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I'm in! :D
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I suppose I have to join.

Well, then. I'll be away for the next two weeks during the main day, but I'll definitely be around after five or six o'clock.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Oh, what the hell. Let's get my silly on.

Sign me up, Kloe!
Kloe
Woooo, so many signups already and Marrend too! Yay! Thanks guys!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Kloe
author=Frogge
I'm up for this btw! For the record will the mafia be sent cheesecake in real life?
Sadly not... ;w;
I wish I could though, and I'll post a cheesecake picture in mafia chat if they win!

Oh well, I'll just have to treat myself then :(
InfectionFiles
author=Marrend
Oh, what the hell. Let's get my silly on.

Sign me up, Kloe!

This should be fun! :D
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Wouldn't it be, "Marrend, Who Also Serves Angel Food Cake"?

*Edit: Eh, "Marrend, Celestial Connoisseur" could work too.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i dont really understand the scum role that sends town messages taht they know are from the scumteam

can't the scum role that switches roles essentially make two scumteam members immune to investigation unless they get unlucky and make themselves appear as the seer?

ill play
I love the butter spreader, hahahaha. It's such a useless role but the ability to randomly harass town players is just perfect. Whoever ends up with that role better be creative.

Still deciding if I want in. I think it's become obvious at this point that I get way too invested in mafia and if I do sign up I'll probably try to take it a little easier.
Kloe
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i dont really understand the scum role that sends town messages taht they know are from the scumteam

can't the scum role that switches roles essentially make two scumteam members immune to investigation unless they get unlucky and make themselves appear as the seer?

ill play
Okay.
The Breadspreader send me a PM with two messages and who to send each to, and I send them, it can be used to cause shenanigans and weird thoughts, it's meant to confuse, and it doesn't say who it's from. E.g they could send one saying "Frogge is innocent" and that could totally confuse that person, are they telling the truth? A lie? As Psy said, harassing town is fun, this game is meant to be silly :D

The Naughty Waiter can yes, make their teamates immune to seers and knowing they are mafia when killed, I'll change it to random, so it makes them look like a random other role, (Town, different mafia, other ect) and nobody knows which!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
butter spreader role could actually be cool if its used the way i foresee
InfectionFiles
Come on, psy! You're always welcome and fun to play with :)
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Alright. I missed the last one because I got really sick. I'm in this one.
InfectionFiles
author=pianotm
Alright. I missed the last one because I got really sick. I'm in this one.

Yeesssss

Back in the saddle, buddy!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Sign me up! Captain Cheesy Age with his mighty hair is ready for a big piece.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Sign me up!
This is gonna get bloody (er uh, cheesy?) really fast with 4 kills a night. With 8 town, 2 unaligned, 3 scum, mafia can realistically win on night 2. Especially with no mitigation roles from town.