[GAME OVER] CHEESECAKE MAFIA

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Kloe
Welp, I forgot to write the rules about no pm-ing players and stuff,

Yeah, but still...it's one of those things we do in mafia.

Cap_H dodged a bullet.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
(doesn't mention she actually forgot to send one of the role PMs >.> It's fine, it's been sent now, sorry that person!)

Yup, rules are up, sorry about that!
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
So many errors, Kloe.

Okay, what do we do now? We have to find the thieves, but we don't have much information to work with right now.
pianotm
This is day 1, my dear oddRABBIT. We're probs not going to get any info today, unless someone has a meltdown. As a hobbyist chef, I can tell that that is a very common thing in a kitchen, so we won't be ruling it out for this mafia.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Can't tell if that was a joke or if you were being serious.
pianotm
Serious is bad. I'm seriously serious about being not serious. Seriously.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
This game started quickly. I expected a few more days of gathering players.

#lynch psy_wombats because clearly I'm incapable of being able to tell whether he's scum or not, and that's too much of a liability
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
My vote still stands on Ratty524. I mean, after last game, there is NO WAY he could be town!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
524 is the amount of lynch votes he'll get
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If I could vote twice the other one would be for psodd_rabbits because last game he accomplished nothing with his complete lack of scumhunting.
pianotm
He managed to kill Ratty, who was scum, with the vigisword.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
im not keen on turboing people for being useless since it gives us little information and leads to a day 2 that looks a lot like day 1
LockeZ
But by his own admission, he picked a target completely at random.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
big deal. who hasn't killed ratty with a vigisword. i just did that last week.
LockeZ
With 9 out of 15 people having powers, I think we'll have enough to go on during day 2 no matter what, but if you have a better plan then let's hear it.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
we find someone to lynch organically and not for a reason based on behaviour in past games and don't get sidetracked by town players intentionally acting weird and suspicious for the third time in a row
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i'm not sure why you think all those night actions would make day 2 different in the event that we just ganked someone for how they've played in past games. we have one cop, and several roles that can hinder the cop. this is basically a very vanilla game that happens to have a death roulette wheel attached to it.
pianotm
Well...we could try--I don't know--talking and deciding a good course of action. We already know that Cave doesn't actually know whether he's town or scum. That makes him questionable. Ratty is already acting strange, jumping on his bandwagon, and then insisting on sticking to it. I wouldn't be surprised if he has some kind of role. YM has gone for a first post lynch; probably just the typical joke people always do at the beginning of these games, but we can expect that he's probably already disappeared for awhile. LockeZ has done an auto lynch of psy, just because he finds him hard to read, which seems really unfair.

None of these really tell us anything, but every one of them is something we can nitpick.
LockeZ
I don't know how to decide things organically, I only know how to overthink them.