[GAME OVER] CHEESECAKE MAFIA

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
IMO the problem with this Gourdyface argument is that Marrend's post from two years ago didn't exist in a vacuum. Anyone of us from two years ago could have picked up that nickname and used it, either consciously or subconsciously. Peoples' vocabularies are always transforming this way, so you can't really say "X person said Y that one time and he's just done it again in a PM so HE MUST BE MAFIA".

An example, if we're being Meta: In a Mafia game long, long ago, CAVE_DOG used the phrase "Get GOT Yellow Magic". This had such an impression on me that I ended up using it in this game!

Honestly I'm still surprised no-one's voting anti-Town (their win-condition:"Bad Chef and Breadcrumbed wins by not dying the whole game" =/= our win condition) but I probably sound like a broken record by now LOL
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
It's not unusual for scum to argue between themselves.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Yellow Magic
Honestly I'm still surprised no-one's voting anti-Town (their win-condition:"Bad Chef and Breadcrumbed wins by not dying the whole game" =/= our win condition) but I probably sound like a broken record by now LOL

I agree with this. The point is, there is not enough people voting for them right now. It seems like Ratty vs. Marrend situation.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
well, we pretty much threw away the idea that we would lynch Frogge after day 1
author=Cap_H
I agree with you guys, that it's kind of silly to suspect Marrend for his inactivity. I'm more convinced that Gourd is scum. I have no real evidence, that he can be the one behind messages and that it's likely scum sent one message to itself. He writes shorter posts than in the last game too.
@Odd, to be honest i don't see folks around to CAPITALIZE a lot. They all seem to prefer writing bold.
author=Gourd_Clae
Goud-face
Gourdy-face
Gourdy-faaaaace

In order exactly as the word appeared.

If this the whole message Gourd got and your (Odd's) message is still very vague to us, it can be, that you didn't received any. Instead the second message is the one to cave. I can't see Kloe sending him, that his appearance was changed.
Guys, I'm so sure that one of you two is scum.
Marrend to me is more suspicious of his lynch of Blob. It was kinda out of nowhere, arguing that Blob is scum cuz time. It may be a typical Marrend fashion again.

But my vote is going elsewhere for now. I still got this feeling about Ratty being too active, changing his votes often and his push on Sooz, which I think is his third accomplice. I though he was a bored vanilla at first, but now i'm positive about him being scum.
I'm still not 100% sure about Piano as he would make a perfect fit for scum. Again, he's vote is a turning point after which everyone is starting lynching Marrend.

#Lynch Ratty

That was not the exact message, I just wrote out the nickname in question exactly as it appeared. I even said in the post afterward that that wasn't everything in the message.

Also, "I think Gourd is mafia!"
*Votes for ratty*
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=InfectionFiles
#cancel#lynch Ratty524

yeah, fuck it. you don't lynch unhelpful town. whether they are useless or quiet.

we have allll this weird behavior from active people and yet y'all wanna hunt the quiet man starring John Wayne

Have you considered the possibility that I'm also unhelpful town? :x
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Yellow Magic
IMO the problem with this Gourdyface argument is that Marrend's post from two years ago didn't exist in a vacuum. Anyone of us from two years ago could have picked up that nickname and used it, either consciously or subconsciously. Peoples' vocabularies are always transforming this way, so you can't really say "X person said Y that one time and he's just done it again in a PM so HE MUST BE MAFIA".

An example, if we're being Meta: In a Mafia game long, long ago, CAVE_DOG used the phrase "Get GOT Yellow Magic". This had such an impression on me that I ended up using it in this game!

yeah and you used it WRONG!!! but again though, that was you remembering something that was said to you. Gourd said that nobody but Marrend has called him that, and I believe him, especially since I've never seen anyone call him that at all.

what's bothering me is that my other picks for scum are seriously going to bat for marrend being town. I really doubt that they would be so obvious if they were on a team with him. I haven't seen anyone's flip yet, but it's making me nervous.

I'm fine switching to ratty, or, if need be, frogge.

also, re: numbers.
There's two indepdendents alive, three scum alive, and 8 town alive. if we mislynch, frogge kills town, and scum successfully nk, then our extra-vote PR is alive, we lose on day 3 (I think this game started with one too many independents. it's a bit ridiculous. I know there was a modkill and that would've given us one more day though.)

so I would also be killing to vote for frogge today. this is why I really think that his kill should be aimed at piano.
Yellow Magic
Poor Ratty can't ever catch a break
InfectionFiles
^no, just lousy mafia
Ironically, Frogge has accused me of writing more this game while cap has accused me of writing less. Both of these opinions are false.

The reason we are not voting for the neutrals is that they aren't anti-town even if you try to make them out to be. They're neutrals. Frogge is somewhat problematic, but piano is completely non-harmful to town. In fact, they are at their worst when we waste our time lynching them over actually scum hunting. Every day we kill a neutral (and not further our win condition whatsoever) we are be killed off by mafia and essentially aiding in the fulfillment of their win condition.
If the neutrals are going to be taken out, it's better for town if we don't waste our lynch to do it.
InfectionFiles
piano seems like he wants to die considering how much he wants us to target him. Frogge, if you target piano that would be great. knock out a neutral without the lynch vote (If it hits)

Yellow Magic
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
yeah and you used it WRONG!!! but again though, that was you remembering something that was said to you. Gourd said that nobody but Marrend has called him that, and I believe him, especially since I've never seen anyone call him that at all.

what's bothering me is that my other picks for scum are seriously going to bat for marrend being town. I really doubt that they would be so obvious if they were on a team with him. I haven't seen anyone's flip yet, but it's making me nervous.

I'm fine switching to ratty, or, if need be, frogge.

also, re: numbers.
There's two indepdendents alive, three scum alive, and 8 town alive. if we mislynch, frogge kills town, and scum successfully nk, then our extra-vote PR is alive, we lose on day 3 (I think this game started with one too many independents. it's a bit ridiculous. I know there was a modkill and that would've given us one more day though.)

so I would also be killing to vote for frogge today. this is why I really think that his kill should be aimed at piano.

Actually, funny story, I just looked up the phrase to make sure I was remembering right, and I found it here from four years ago (including ivory's post for the lolz):

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=ivoryjones
I swear I am gonna asked to be replaced if I get partnered to one of them again lol. Not even kidding one bit.
don't be such a sore loser. you played poorly.

"he is like one of those retards who randomly blames people with little fact. Besides me, because he is right about me. "

also get got adon

Which is bizarre because I could swear that was directed at me. One of the weird things about how the human mind works...
InfectionFiles
yes, I agree on not targeting neutrals with our lynch vote

it's a waste, let mafia feel like they have to target Frogge. though that can't be done if he targets piano (unless piano is scum, doubt it though)
but it would help town thin the non-town ranks
author=InfectionFiles
piano seems like he wants to die considering how much he wants us to target him. Frogge, if you target piano that would be great. knock out a neutral without the lynch vote (If it hits)

This would be reasonable. Liberty was probably going to put piano's name in the list of possible targets for frogge, but mentioning this doesn't hurt.
Yellow Magic
author=Gourd_Clae
The reason we are not voting for the neutrals is that they aren't anti-town even if you try to make them out to be. They're neutrals. Frogge is somewhat problematic, but piano is completely non-harmful to town. In fact, they are at their worst when we waste our time lynching them over actually scum hunting. Every day we kill a neutral (and not further our win condition whatsoever) we are be killed off by mafia and essentially aiding in the fulfillment of their win condition.

See: CAVE_DOG's post:

FYI we're on Day 2 now. If Frogge continues lynching randomly, it's still far more likely that he'll hit Town rather than Mafia. I guess this is where the idea of a "kill list" or "non-kill list" comes in, but then the problem THERE is getting everyone to agree on such a list - which will be pretty subjective at best.
We don't have to - we're already letting liberty pick the list herself. We don't necessarily have to keep with this plan forever, but the problem can easily solve itself. If there's a mafia on the list Liberty gives then they'll either have to take action (kill frogge) or let it happen (in which case frogge probably kills a mafia).
Yellow Magic
In THAT case though, the problem is whether we all trust Liberty's logic to pick out the best candidates for killing...I know psy doesn't.
InfectionFiles
not to mention if a scum name pops up in lynch they can still block /protect themselves at least once.

Frogge just ain't probably gonna hit mafia. not easily.

lol, what if he's not even the bad chef. it hasn't been confirmed, really.
InfectionFiles
^not lynch but Frogges nk