MAFIA GUIDE; HOSTING, SUGGESTIONS, AND DISCUSSION

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Before I start my game, I was wondering how burnt out everyone is at the moment.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
My body is ready. Where's my pm?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
do it so I can be killed day 1
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Game's up.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Ok, how about one more game hosted by yours truly to wrap up 2019? It would be an open 11er, depending on your wish. Closed one would feature more roles.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Speaking for myself, I'm still a bit burned out after hosting that last game while not in a good place emotionally. Also I have a bunch of deadlines the next few weeks. But if the game happens around/after Christmas, then I'm in.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Ok, I might make a fast Christmas game, which would be semi-nightless (wolves only get a no if one of them gets killed). The rest of actions would be day focused.
Or I have an interesting closedsetup for 11 players planned out. In the end the closed variant seems more balanced and fun that the open one.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
12 mafia games of christmas
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
can i please get a hallelujah for rating emojis mafia
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/25111/

Mafia Championship is happening again.
Jeroen_Sol
For those subscribed to this topic:

Sign-ups for a new mafia game are open in welp: Chrono Trigger - A Mafia Through Time
Jeroen_Sol
How long of a break do we all want before the next game?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I might need a break, but you also might welcome a sub.
I'll probably join, though I'd prefer for it to be after theme roulette. Otherwise I just won't be very active in the beginning.
Jeroen_Sol
Alright, I'll start working on a setup and open up sign-ups somewhere in the next couple of days. Judging by how fast sign-ups have been going for most games lately I probably won't be able to start before the start of June anyway, so I'm sure Theme Roulette won't be a problem.

Edit 1: Actually, I might start sign-ups a little earlier to get a feeling for exactly how many players I will have, and just put some roles that are guaranteed to be in the game in the OP. I do have an idea for an open game, but will have to tweak the roles for balance a bit depending on the number of players I get.

Edit 2: Sign-ups are already open: Limited Reveal Mafia
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Just a short report from the Mafia championship. I managed to advance from the qualifier and I helped my team to sweep in the semi-final.
I probably won't advance to the finals as it was a packed town, but I think I represented rmn well.

You can take a look at my games here and here