PUNKITT DRAWS YOUR MAIN CHARACTER!

Pages: 1
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
Yeah, that's right! I love some of RMN's stories here, but none of em have fanart! I'm here to remedy that. Toss me the game and a ref and I'll get to it!

Two slots currently available!
1.Liberty - Tora
2.slash - Lily
3.pizza - Super cool radical fishcop
4.Sgt Mettool - Shyguy and Emo-Shyguy
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
This is a great idea. Can I suggest someone's else game?
Ah, I would have you do Razed are the Powerful, but that game's MC is technically an RTP character design wise. >.< I would have you do There's Beauty in the Bleeding, but it's currently and unplayable mess due to my tinkering with it so I could get the game I want out of it.

Is it possible for you to do the antagonist of Razed are the Powerful? I don't really have a reference image for him, but I could describe him if you want. (Or do a more detailed pixel version of him.)
Damn... uh. Hm. I've so many mains, and a lot of the time there's not just one main in my games. Normally I'd be all for more Emi fanart but I've already got a bit of that and it defeats the purpose of this thread.

I guess I could ask for either of my mains in my current game.
https://rpgmaker.net/content/events/rmnbday9/files/Blue_Love_QZCDoF5.rar
This is the download for the 3-hour made version (the new version doesn't have a gamepage yet). The game is very short (less than 10 minutes).

Either character will do~

Lee is a straight-faced woman who is not overly emotive. While she does love Tora, she isn't very good at showing it. She finds Tora both incredibly cute and annoying in equal parts, but would not want her to change for the world... even if she does feel as though she could turn it down a notch at least in the mornings. And evenings. And maybe during the day.

Tora is an over-the-top, lovey-dovey woman - vibrant and expressive and full of life. She's in love with Lee, but conscious enough of their relationship to know that she's got a lot of work ahead of her if she wants to continue pursuing it to the next step and beyond. She doesn't want Lee to change, but she would like at least a bit more proof of the love she knows is there. You know, maybe a kiss or two in the morning and a squeeze in the evenings and some play time during the day...

It's awesome of you to offer this, btw. Thanks! <3

slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I'd love to see your take on Lily from BOSSGAME!

Thank you so much! I like this idea, it sounds like a fun way to practice :)
I was about to say Songs from Aelsea but then I remembered that you'd already done it:

You can do one of the other party members if you want, though:

https://rpgmaker.net/games/7976/images/67468/

She's the captain of a squad of cops that comes to the island. Really buff, strong willed and quick to anger.
Hmm, what if my game has two protagnoists in equal parts? Heart and Soul of Soma Spirits would be the fellows in question. I'd love to see how they'd look from another perspective!

Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
author=Cap_H
This is a great idea. Can I suggest someone's else game?

Yeah, totally!
author=Gourd_Clae
Ah, I would have you do Razed are the Powerful, but that game's MC is technically an RTP character design wise. >.< I would have you do There's Beauty in the Bleeding, but it's currently and unplayable mess due to my tinkering with it so I could get the game I want out of it.

Is it possible for you to do the antagonist of Razed are the Powerful? I don't really have a reference image for him, but I could describe him if you want. (Or do a more detailed pixel version of him.)

Well, a detailed pixel version sounds like a good ref! (And don't worry, I can to RTP protags. :P )

author=Pizza
I was about to say Songs from Aelsea but then I remembered that you'd already done it:

You can do one of the other party members if you want, though:

https://rpgmaker.net/games/7976/images/67468/

She's the captain of a squad of cops that comes to the island. Really buff, strong willed and quick to anger.

Oh man, I've been wanting to do that design for a while! Rad.
Also, thanks for bringing that doodle back up. I forgot I made it, haha! I'd love to draw her anytime, don't worry. I don't count joke art for this!

Alright, slots have been filled! I'll update it as more get added and I finish them. I'll work on them tonight or tomorrow. Thank you guys!

(Oh, and don't worry, I know Heart and Soul's names! I'm just being a goof.)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I could almost swear I posted in here before? Oh well.

Anyway, I'll reference this post. However, you seem pretty full as-is. I can understand if you're too busy.
Pages: 1