HEY THERE!!

Pages: 1
hiya! i found this site a couple of days ago, and since im completely incapable of lurking, here i am.
to be honest, even though i haven't been here for long, i feel like i could stay on this site for days just looking at the stuff people have uploaded on here. everyone's super talented, whether they realize it or not... maybe it's just this place's standards of quality, but wowie, everything is beautiful!! i've seen people put out pretty good stuff that was made over like 6 five minute bathroom breaks when they were bored at work. it's kind of overwhelming, honestly...
i've also been thinking about making some stuff. making video games is my sole childhood dream, and i'd be damned if i let it go unrealized. i'm completely new to rpg maker and i'm super lucky to be blessed with a god-knows-how-long-this-has-been-rotting-on-my-desktop copy of VX Ace... i think. it's super expensive and i literally have no memory of how it got there. i think there was a steam sale or something. i'm not even sure if it's the full version, or just the demo. uh.

i'm not sure if i'll actually end up being active here and making something, or if i'll make like a manslaughter assailant and do a hit and run. it's nice to meet you all! :D
Hello :D

Definitely work on your cool projects. Better than not working on anything at all! Time tested method of not getting insane! I think.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Hi! Nice to meet you! Mak lot's of gam!
Hello and welcome! I imagine you have a full version if it was on steam? Lucky you!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Welcome to RMN! :)

Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
Your name is jpegs but the pic is in png my life is a lie.

Welcome to RMN!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

LET'S HEAR IT FOR PNG!
the way that jpegs encapsulates 90% of the important information using the fast fourier transform is frankly quite amazing. welcome to RMN!
Pages: 1