[SCRIPTING] [RMMV] NEED A SCRIPT TO POSITION UP TO SIX SV_BATTLERS! OPEN TO COMMISSIONING

Pages: 1
Hi there I am in the middle of putting together a game i am keeping under the hood for now as it's not really ready to see the light of day. However I am going to use six sideview sprites. And I need to set specific X,Y co-ordinates for them. The pre packaged plugin with the engine only handles four. I basically need this plugin but with added support for two more actors.

I am developing in rpgmakermv

I am open to the idea of commissioning someone if they can give me a link to work they have done before so that I feel comfortable that they are legit. If done on commission I am comfortable with giving an advance up to half of the quote.

I realize this is my first post on here but I usually go to the actual rpgmaker forums. However for some inexplicable reason people don't even want to TALK about supporting 6 SV battlers. I have absolutely no idea why that is. I have a decent time with artwork commissions. But no one seems to want to help me with my seemingly simple request.

I have tried modifying the javascript myself using basic logic. But I always end up with actor's 5 and 6 stuck to actor 4's position. Please help me out on this one XD! Even if I do commission I don't mind other people being able to use the script at ALL. I just want it to exist :(

Feel free to contact me on ..

email : hachicho@ramez.myzen.co.uk
skype : ramez.hachicho1 .. however if you have a contact request tell me what it's about. An unspecific contact request will be denied. Just say something like "About plugin request" or "About commission".

Let's strike a blow against the 4 battler ruling class! Six battlers are the new hotness XD
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Isn't there a script for that, it may have been MV pre-order, I don't remember, the SV Actor Positions plugin! I believe someone edited it to work with more than 4 party members, I don't remember when or where though...
If there is I haven't found it in a month and a half. However I have found someone to do plugins for me so it's all good this request is filled!

There is indeed a script with the MV Pre order but the way it works makes it hard to use it with six characters. Script basically had to be re written. It wasn't hard :) And I have a post on the rpgMaker main forums where people can get the plugin.

I think this may be one of those loopholes that just 'happen' because most beginners stick to default resolution and four battlers. Because that is the path of least resistance. Most Hud's and menu systems offer templates for the standard resolution. And are configured for four battlers. Having six and going high res instantly means doing a lot more things yourself. However if you are advanced enough to consider this you can probably script something this simple yourself.

If anyone wants it here's a link to the rpgmaker forums with the plugin. It's free to use as long as you credit the author, Fogomax.

RPGMaker Forums, Commissioned Plugins
Pages: 1