BLUMIU'S ART DUMP

Since it's been a bit since I last posted artwork, let's be on with it!

Vladmir Blair

One of the oldest elders surviving Lithavania, Vladmir gained the respect of his peers and the people for his leadership within the Red Council. A genius and innovator as well, he has contributed to the magic, automation and life artes. Once a friend to the royal family, Vladmir allied himself with Viennri Iris Arcturus for political reasons, which led to the usurping of the throne and eventual destruction of the kingdom. The truth behind those last days remains shrouded and the blame resting on the Viennrose. When the Gravuzie plagues began, Vladmir disappeared from the public and political arena in what was said to dedicate himself to its eradication.

Despite the bad blood between he and House Arcturus, Vladmir sent a letter of invitation to Ilinca's eldest daughter, Vetrise, acknowledging her gifted mind. Before she ended contact with her family, her letters revealed Vladmir experimenting on the infected and suspected alike, an organization formed of Huema and Nisrian involved in the blackest sorcery to the most noble pursuits. Eventually he became an obscure shadow, possibly of his intention.

After Cachusa and Miriam leave Kolonia, Cachusa learns of his activities outside the settlement from Lady Prominette Dianisia and possible connection between he and Stromber Gavrielle, her father-in-law.

Leaving Miriam with Prominette, Vladmir makes himself to the child and his ability to control Viktoria and the spirit within her. From this he learns she has become an open conduit, possibly enough to contain the one he seeks.

Draken Dianisia

House Dianisia is one of the founding families of Lithavania and only remaining among them that still supports House Arcturus.

Heir as the eldest of House Dianisia, Draken and his parents remained loyal to the Arcturus royal line while his younger siblings adopted the current views of Kolonia. He had somewhat of a rivalry with Varen Arcturus in their younger years with object of his effection, Prominette Goyumscye smitten with him. Having principle even then, he kept their sport light and focused on succeeding to the head of his family and keeping one of the few loyalists among the chairs of the Red Council.

An admirer of Vladmir Blair's accomplishments as an inventor, Draken vouched at least for the Penumbra's advancement, not to be left behind to the world they had forsaken. This included medical research, something the Penumbra had no need for until the Gravuzie Plague proved incessant within their already small numbers. He had long known of the Arcturus involvement in allowing so few adamant to leave the settlement through a secret route to the outside world.

When news had reached the young lord of Varen and his fiancee's death by the hands of gravuzie, Draken offered his assistance to Engel Arcturus in ending the plague and sheltering those wishing escape beyond Kolonia. It was then he learned Prominette was also aiding Engel and from thence it would not be long til they wed.

Offered a position as representative without Kolonia from Ser Blair, something said to be forbidden, it at least made their helping the Lumas Interlo easier, though he felt somewhat a double-agent knowing the bad blood between Vladmir and House Arcturus. Nevertheless, Draken moved his wife and newborn child to Castle Ebrem, becoming privy to some of Bal Hora's inner-workings.

Prominette Dianisia

House Dianisia is one of the founding families of Lithavania and only remaining among them that still supports House Arcturus.

Prominette Goyumscye belonged to a merchant family that came into wealth thanks to House Arcturus, thus keeping close business ties with them. When the three Arcturus children appeared in Kolonia, few made their fealty known to them, the Goyumscye being one. Prominette grew up with Varen and Vetrise, even once courting the young heir for a time.

Marrying Ser Draken Dianisia, a fellow Arcturus loyalist, she continued her support of the family friends, but Vladmir Blair's involvement with her husband created unease. With Draken receiving special permission to act as a secret envoy between Bal Hora and its alliances, Prominette supported this while also accepting a task from Engel that only she could do; act as rendezvous and operator of Lumas Interlo outside of Kolonia. It would not be until Amunda was born did they leave their home and begin building Ebrem Castle.

Learning of Cachusa's situation, Engel reached out to her beforehand, using Lumas Interlo to shelter them from those that sought them; the speculations that Blair was involved did not escape Prominette, but accusations would put her husband in a predicament. With her agents with eyes upon Cachusa and Miriam after reaching Lamda View, it was not long before a revolt was staged by the Penumbra there and contact with them was lost. Eventually once they resurfaced a year later, Prominette had them brought to Ebrem immediately to safeguard them.

Amunda Dianisia

Amunda is the only child of Lord and Lady Dianisia with many responsibilities awaiting her since she become of age. Shortly after she was born, her father was assigned an outpost he constructed known as Ebrem Castle, a waypoint for Lumas Interlo that would eventually develop and rendevous for Bal Hora, including Vladmir Blair. When Miriam and Cachusa arrive at their home, Amunda's unique outlook and friendship influence both Miriam and Viktoria (the latter of which Amunda becomes minutely aware).

Since her parents overseeing of the underground for refugees, Amunda was given the responsibility of managing the funds of operations. As loyalists that wish to see the Arcturus restored as the royal bloodline, Amunda the opportunity to personally mentor and befriend one as an honor. Still a young woman with much freedom, her other influences upon Miriam/Viktoria are the more bawdy traits of Dianisia.

And that is all of the Innocenza character portraits I've done thus far, these being more central and supporting characters of the first half (Rema and characters relating to her in her/shared arc come in at that point).
Bone Factory 0 WIP

Purely unrelated to any works I've done, just something for random interest. Pretty macabre, I might do a series of pieces like this if I like it enough after it's finished. We'll see~
Hm. Cannot decide whether Vladimir is a bad guy or not. He is involved with like every character in some way that changed them or caused them troubles of varying degree but hard to say.

Are their eyes colored depending on which family they belong to? :D
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
@MadJak, regarding eye color: Not necessarily. If I understand the lore right, Prominette was married into the House of Dianisia. More specifically, Draken. It may simply be the case that Amunda takes after her mother (ie: Prominette) in respect to her eye color.
Thanks. Good point :D
It is probably just artistic decision but hey! Yeah.

Draken still has red eyes while his wife (coming from a different family) has green and their daughter probably just inherited green eyes, haha.

It seems to me the more core members closer to the Arcturus family have red eyes but I would have to re-read the previous entries again.
author=MadJak91
Hm. Cannot decide whether Vladimir is a bad guy or not. He is involved with like every character in some way that changed them or caused them troubles of varying degree but hard to say.
Are their eyes colored depending on which family they belong to? :D
author=Marrend
@MadJak, regarding eye color: Not necessarily. If I understand the lore right, Prominette was married into the House of Dianisia. More specifically, Draken. It may simply be the case that Amunda takes after her mother (ie: Prominette) in respect to her eye color.

Vladmir is most definitely an antagonist in the story, just he doesn't have to do anything directly and really doesn't throughout Innocenza. It is more his influence I wanted to focus on for that since he becomes an involved character in Lost Children.
He's connected to everyone as he was friends(?) with Requiem Arcturus long ago and as far as House Arcturus is concerned, was betrayed by him.

And as Marrend said, it's hereditary when it comes to eye color. Red is common among Penumbra, but varies in rare types like violet (Manalodia, Adriana), blue (Mila, Vladmir), and green or "serpent eye" which Prominette's family possesses (although Ovara Marie/Vetrise Arcturus has it too).

*In case you were wondering who Ovara Marie is, here is an older portrait of her. I tried redrawing one day and it went to utter shite lol. I'll try again soon.

Oh, Requiem himself had an odd orangish-yellow. His are just for artistic reasons as you guessed, but the abyss plays apart in it as well. After all, Adriana retained her form while even her children had lost it.
Only two thus far, but first piece for Requiem Song, second story in the Eternity series. One with background and one without since I liked the simplicity (made minor changes to painting on face since it looked off.

Requiem

Darkness and the Moonlight

Illustration for Requiem Song, second story in my Eternity series. Following the tale *Viennrose (*word for "king"*) Requiem Rondo Arcturus, Requiem Song delves into the past of Lithavania following centuries after Manalodia Arcturus war against Betamoth. the rivalry between Requiem and Iris, his half-brother, follows them through their life in ascension to the throne and in love. Viennrosa (Queen) Regina Irewin and their daughter, Adriana hold Viennrose's heart as he protects both kingdom and them. When the court seer prophecies of the the twin moons joining being an omen against Lithavania, stranger events concerning his dreams and Adriana begin the ebb of betrayal, tragedy and destiny.
Holy! Really cool :O
This is why I like the mentioned dark fantasy drawings!

Also reminds me a bit of the Darkness and Starlight album cover by Dark Mages:

In name as well, haha.
author=MadJak91
Holy! Really cool :O
This is why I like the mentioned dark fantasy drawings!

Also reminds me a bit of the Darkness and Starlight album cover by Dark Mages:

In name as well, haha.

You know something; I have that album on my computer, but never made the correlation in how close it actually is in name or artwork. That's really cool :D The title was inspired by Buck Tick's "Mr. Darkness and Ms. Moonlight" song. Thanks for that share; I'll keep thinking of it every time I listen to the album, haha
oh a lot of art since I last checked.
I like that sleek looking armor swordsman page 1, his face expression looks deadly too ^^

Fist of the North Star parody... lol I can imagine it XD

Bone Factory is cool

I enjoy dark fantasy stuff too. they look elegant
author=Caladium
oh a lot of art since I last checked.
I like that sleek looking armor swordsman page 1, his face expression looks deadly too ^^

Fist of the North Star parody... lol I can imagine it XD

Bone Factory is cool

I enjoy dark fantasy stuff too. they look elegant

Indeed ^^ I'll have more eventually, but working on a bunch at one time and something for family member.
Hmm, sleek armor--that would be the guy in red armor in Transients, right? His names Nar, and yeah, I really like how he turned out; I'm actually working on some concepts for him now, especially improving the armor.

People might consider Jojo's Bizarre Adventure one at first glance, but it has a life of its own that can't be compared ^^ I know lots of anime parody it now and then, but frankly am surprised there is no full-blown one out.

Trying something from my usual stuff and TRYING not to base a story around it lol! It's very hard not to do, but forming some concepts in mind to have more drawings for it (likely at random).

Funny thing is I never thought about dark fantasy, but my tastes in fantasy and story-telling eventually changed and I suppose more what kind of stories engaged me, much like the anime I enjoyed. I'd love to do something with mecha, but I haven't the technical skill for it.

Thanks a lot, Caladium!
Lost Children Illustration A

This is one of my older group drawings that I never finished until this year, though started two years ago lol! I had little patience or idea what I really was doing with this, with only the four in the front for the most part finished. Having to revamp a piece after that much time going by and drawing style differing, I did what I could with it and think it's okay even if I could have situated some characters better.

Pretty much all the main cast of the story are assembled aside from some other key support characters not being featured. This illustration I'd say is for the first part of the story or after the fist conflict between the Transients vs Rema and Dusk.

From right to left of foreground, we have: Dusk, Mila, Rema, Miriam, Lauro, Vetrise (Ovara Marie), Cachusa, and Sorrow with Wyvgeist looming in shadows. Moving back we have Shiva, Grey, Transient Knights Adramelech, Daemon and Spettro. Background is Vladmir and Requiem.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Woah, wonderful illustration! I like all the details and the coloring. Great work!
author=OldPat
Woah, wonderful illustration! I like all the details and the coloring. Great work!

Thank ye kindly, OldPat
Innocenza artwork continued...

Illustration work

Rema concepts

And some older character designs for Miriam & Viktoria (look like baby dolls)

author=.
Holy Maria in heaven! If I did not know better, I would ask which lost CV is that and where can I play it :D :D

I immediately turned to this cover of DXC sitting up there:

Also, you simply gotta have contrasting characters in blue or bright colored clothes and blonde :D

Love it!
author=MadJak91
author=.
Holy Maria in heaven! If I did not know better, I would ask which lost CV is that and where can I play it :D :D

I immediately turned to this cover of DXC sitting up there:

Also, you simply gotta have contrasting characters in blue or bright colored clothes and blonde :D

Love it!

Oh, that beautiful, beautiful piece of art up there ^_^ If only my painting skills were up to snuff I'd say thank you, but I'm nowhere near that level lol! I wish, but I'll need more practice and studying. I do appreciate it, you kind soul~

She is really good at contrasting colours and creating amazing illustration pieces with balance (something I indeed need to work on).
Just finished this portrait for Vetrise, via Innocenza.

Vetrise Cardinal

Full Name- Vetrise Rodica Arcturus Cardinal

Alias(s) – Ovara Marie

Date of Birth- Aral/14/13 AG

Eyes- Green

Hair- Black

Height- 5’8’’ (172 cm)

Weight- 144 lbs (65.4 kg)

Sex- Female

Nationality- Kolonian

Occupation- Sorceress-Priestess

Interests- Penumbra physiology, abysmology, numerology, runology, sorcery, nature, animals, literature/poetry, sanguinology, astrology

Hobby (s) – Poetry, star charting, lyre, reading

Vetrise was a gifted child, inquisitive of the world around her and eager to learn about it. Once taught their family’s mission was to restore their name and their people, she took to it with all seriousness beyond that of her mother. She began to study after Ilinca’s work in understanding their inner workings, blood and the influence the abyss.

She had always been close with her elder brother Varen, neigh inseparable until he began courting his future wife. By this time Cachusa was born and assumed her duty to the child though signs of detachment from people began to form. The world inside her head and that which she could formulate was rational, where people and her little sister’s manic behavior did not.

Before she was even able to graduate, Vladmir Blair, considered the greatest mind in Kolonia, secretly approached Vetrise. His proposition was to use her brilliance for the aim of furthering the future of the Penumbra and cure the Gravuzie plague that had begun to spread; this goal was in line with that of House Arcturus, but Blair was also the sworn adversary of her family and thought on the invitation. Before she could refuse for the sake her mother, the death of Varen and his wife at the hands of the gravuzie became her severing tie with anything save her research.

Too sudden for her mother and father to protest, Vetrise departed not long after Varen’s final rest to study among Vladmir’s select minds, eventually becoming part of his Moon Sect, part of the sect Bal Hora.

No one ever saw Vetrise again for many years, save letters she annually wrote her mother. It would not be until learning the possible death of her sister at the same fate of Varen she was moved to further bitterness toward herself, but then learned of her great eldermother, Adriana and Cachusa’s survival and latente form being revived. It would be through Bal Hora’s connection to Luminas Interlo she would keep contact with her sister to safeguard her from what possibly could be Vladmir’s unseen hand, as well as uncover secrets hidden within Cachusa that could liberate them all.

I'll look forward to seeing what you do with Nar, but I was talking this guy that you've drawn again, sitting on the right in "Lost Children Illustration A" so its Dusk right?

And the blond ponytail guy is interesting too... ^^