BLUMIU'S ART DUMP

OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
I really, really like the design of some of this characters. 10/10 would play a game starring them.
This artwork is my favourite so far:

You're really good, BluMiu. Keep 'em coming!
author=OldPat
I really, really like the design of some of this characters. 10/10 would play a game starring them.
This artwork is my favourite so far:

You're really good, BluMiu. Keep 'em coming!

Thank you very much, OldPat! If I can ever stop myself from trying to do a hundred things at once, I might be able to look into making a game finally XD Ah, so you like the more anime style? Was going for that old 90s cyborg/mecha feel. I should draw more for this, but as always, steeped in something else at the moment ^^;
The Younger Kotoba

Purely a story for my own enjoyment and practice with an anime style. Musuko no Kaminari's co-protagonist, Idai.

Rema II

Marte Valance

First artwork for this character (and unflattering for him in his less esteemed days), a young mercenary of many others hired to bring down the Phantom Sorcerer. Ends up falling for his woman. Oh dear.

Princess Knight II

Another of a younger Rema from Innocenza.
Dusk Merloci~ Illustration A

First illustration of him since the redesign.

Persona 5 flavored birthday gift for my girlfriend. Did this of her and her OC characters.

Transition

Returning to ALTER with this illustration of Senza. Doing the subway station of a new experience, and one I won't forget soon after ^^; For where I'm at, it's great, but could have taken more a bold approach to it looking at it now.
I hath returned and with much mucha art. I ended with ALTER artwork, so let's start with an update there.

ALTER- VAPORMIND

Some concept work...

Dusk Merloci concepts

Rema Merloci concepts

Airship designs

Almost forgot about this page, but expect more posts here on.
author=gif
Really nice work !

Thank you very much!
I'd like to dedicate this post to unity and MakioKuta, who have given the worst advertisement on my commission post possible haha. Some fanarts I've done this time. It's rare I do them and usually only of things I like, not what's trending.

Xenogears- Fei Fong Wong. I'm sure someone has to recall this classic.

Castlevania: The Adventure- Christopher Belmont. The most overlooked yet stellar member of the Belmont clan.

Breath of Fire IV- Nina. No more needs to be said given this synonymous character of the series.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/f798d3e5-bb48-4b7c-9085-ac85bee2a506/ddzd8ld-4496802b-b842-4347-8b3e-c4ca0d408e82.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjc5OGQzZTUtYmI0OC00YjdjLTkwODUtYWM4NWJlZTJhNTA2XC9kZHpkOGxkLTQ0OTY4MDJiLWI4NDItNDM0Ny04YjNlLWM0Y2EwZDQwOGU4Mi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.iwy0GzO3_QUZV-wfwBTqUjqdhe5bTBTdtNP5g7ruz9Y

To anyone having an issue with how big the images are, I'll try and resize best I can, but I can't get thumbnail to work, so until then, click 'View Image' to see in entirety. You don't need to see all the tiny imperfections lol

Conceptual work...

Noesis & Oasis weapon design. Noesis, the gun/spear hybrid needs a little more work, I think.

Armaments for Dusk Merloci; a cinquedea, schiovana and wheellock pistol

My first mecha design in ages...

A bit of graphic design with this illustration for a tokusatsu story of mine.

A CG heavy and chiaroscuro portrait pieces.

And character design/concepts, of course...

NSFW WARNING

author=Dudesoft
Love this style you're developing it. It's so good. Kinda envious! My styles have always been clutching the simple cartoony side of art.

I will note that Engel's iris' are not pointing the wrong directions.
It makes him look cross eyed. Generally both iris' will point the same direction regardless where they're looking. In this case, if you moved the left eye to the left to match the right eye, it would look more natural. If that makes sense.

I have no idea how you can see the drawings since I can't on my end lol! I didn't think all of these old post links would be broken.

I think I know what you're talking about though. I don't think I considered it cross-eyed, but that it looked off. I'ts been fixed since the original post, however.

And thank you! Cartoony art takes a certain skill. It's hard for me to switch back to a stylized anime (likely because haven't refined it yet). All it takes is the same amount of practice to get to where you are now, if not a bit more studying :)
Gavril

A relatively young story I'm working on. This is one of the protagonists, a young man seeming to be a pirate yet manner and vigilance of Sellah leaves some speculation.
Illustrations and concepts...

"Silver Lining" short story illustrations

Innocenza Chapter Illustration~revamp

Magnolia Merloci

Rema Merloci (Sellsword) concepts

Alastor

Rema Merloci concept (Act III)

Act III outfit concepts for Rema through the last part of Innocenza. At least as far as I know. Left to right:
A) Carpace light armor. Armor from Dalomos, it's treated to where soft enough to work, originating from the exoskeleton of a creature native to that land's subterrain. Rema purchased it during her last days with the Kongazewa for a particular mission. B) Rema's casual attire. She's not much of a dresser growing up with one dress and handmedown boy's clothes for play, what she did learn from Miriam is knowing her color. Still keeping with gypsy flare, Rema also is mindful to keep it functional for whatever situation. C) Before setting out to learn what she could in the world, Rema was with her family's gypsy caravan with her mother. She took to dance more seriously and what her mother could teach. Magnolia's best gift to take with her was incorporating Rema's swordplay with the footwork and nimbleness in dance. D) Isalmian infantryman outfit. When Rema proved herself in tournament competition, she earned her place in Isalm's army among the infantry. Gifted what remained of her grandpapa's armor and refurbishing it, she was given mail and and emblem of the kingdom, yet the rest was up to a force typically made up of peasantry.

Rema Merloci/Transient Notte weapon concepts

Lost Children Illustration C
More character concepts...

Concept for a Penumbra of the highblood in their natural form. This would technically be an ancient Penumbra as it is uncommon for them to have horns the last generation and half. It is believed their connection to the abyss determines how their bodies develops for the first few centuries. The wing span is not the actual size represented above. As in Cachusa's latente concept, it would be doubled (so with the wings gathered round her, they would trail behind her like a gown.

Orion concept A variant 2

Mizuki Nasune illustration

Character concept~ Fencer

Rema & Miriam~ goth variant

Nar Valence concept A

Like all armor made for the Transients, it boasts great magik defense, but because of the nature of Nar's glyph, it absorbs it to a degree. Designed at his request to resemble the deity namesake upon his spear, Ekaitz.

Key

An ooold character from a story that I was planning on. Not now, however, least no plans to salvage.

Osanaga Ubei (yeah, I went there)
Cybergirl

Inheritance 2nd

Rosalba Arcturus portrait

Full Name- Rosalba Vairchild Arcturus

Alias(s) – First Daughter of Lithavania

Date of Birth – 5Imr/3/201 CR

Eyes – Red

Hair – Blonde

Height- 6'0'' (181.5 cm)

Weight- 150 lbs (68.3 kg)
Race- Penumbra

Sex – Female

Nationality – Lithovania

Occupation – Viennrosa of Lithavania

Interests – Sorcery, runeology, sanguinism, floriculture, botany

Hobby (s) – Galian races, theatre, gardening, design, singing

Mother of Manalodia Arcturus. If anything can be said of her, she indeed is of House Vairchild. For three days she was in labor with Manalodia, a process that nearly took her life. Ziva was by her side in healing, which contributed to her survival, yet the blood of the founding Penumbra possesses strength.

During the consuming process of delivering her child, Jeneva had fevered visions of what would become indiscernible, yet impressed terror and elation. Rosalba knew something great would come of her son, understanding his taking leave of the Rose Palace as part of some destiny only he knew. What she was not prepared for was upon his return,with him were umbra of his creation, children taken from the outside world.

She continued Jeneva of the Rose's tradition of decorating the palace in a variety of roses and even added a massive garden atop the castle. She and her husband contributed to the lasting aesthetic culture of the Penumbra for ages to come.

Rema Merloci III

Illustration of Rema in South Saggio, Isalme.

ROAD- Ishbaal~ city Glow ver.

Eleazar~ The Hustler

One of the few men that can throw hands with Ishbaal and Shammah, becoming The Three founders of the Rollers, newly emerging gang of one of the last cities after the world had fallen to ruin. A boxing enthusiast that has what it takes to go pro in the Wrangler Ring, but his dedication lies with the Rollers...well, that and his pug, Punchie. The gang got together after Punchie passed and made Eleazar a new jacket with his pug forever emblazoned on the back.

Castlevania- The Adventure Re:Birth fanart

Another go at a Belmont, this time one of the greatest of Belmonts, Christopher Belmont. Though rarely mentioned, he was the first to take on a resurrected Dracula alone, battle him twice, AND only one to take on the Vampire Lord on after his prime. Another unique skill Christopher had as a Belmont was being able to shoot fireballs from the Vampire Killer. I'm thinking of using him as the Belmont in my Akumajou Hunter DX story. Haven't begun to plot it out yet.

I made some alterations to the attire to more fit the time period this takes place in, why I said design related to The Adventure ReBirth since that design made more sense than the barbarian vibe.

Mizuki Nasuneredraw

I still have some old works scanned from ages ago. Not all are worth redrawing as I'd end up changing it entirely, but there are some I care to rework. I haven't drawn this character since her initial sketch, and might have taken longer with the clothing patterns the yousei have. However, this was pretty minimalist, so none of that for now.
Bloodborne fanart
Much as I love this game, I've hesitated to start on fanart for it. Alas, this one came together fairly smooth yet didn't want to go heavy detail until I come up with a neat concept. One is in mind, just need to sketch it out and mull over it.

Airship designs

Laluja Merloci design A
Concept for Rema's grandmother. I probably should make her dancer attire more vibrant, but I was indecisive with what combinations I wanted, so went for basic. I'll likely update later.

Ansgar~ Gale Knight design
A latter stage design for Ansgar, obtaining and refurbishing the ancient armor of an Gale Knight. Though having taken a different path than the father he idolized, Ansgar carries his determined and noble spirit. His love of shiny things and coin has not diminished, however...

Tulamar the White