STRUCTURE MAFIA [NIGHT 3]

Okay, okay, so I'm going to lift LockeZ's rules because I'm a terrible person~

author=LockeZ
BASIC RULES IN EFFECT:

1. Do not share any PMs from the moderator. Your private messages must be kept secret. You may describe what was in them, but directly quoting any portion of them will result in mod-kill.

2. The game is divided into day phases of 48 hours and night phases of 24 hours. There will be no talking on the main thread during night phase. Members sharing private chats may talk at any time.

3. No talking to other players about the game outside of Mafia, and NO PMING! You can PM me, but that's it. Obviously, the no PM rule is on the honor system but if I find out, there will be consequences.

4. Each day, players discuss who is most likely to be mafia and vote for one person to be voted off of the game. Voting follows standard rules. Votes are to be presented in the thread, using the following format: #Lynch lockez. If you for any reason you change your mind, use the following tag: #Cancel A lynch is successful when more than half of the players vote for the same person, or when the 48 hour day period ends. If there is a tie when the day ends, multiple people will be lynched.

5. Each night, scum will tell me who they want to kill, and other players will use their powers and items. Scum will have their own private chatroom to discuss who to kill.

6. You must post daily. If you're not talking, you're not playing the game. If you're not playing the game, then why are you here?

7. No editing posts. Only the moderator may edit his posts, and he can also edit you right into the grave if you break this rule too many times. However, double-posting is allowed in this topic.

8. No dead posting. If you're dead, you're dead.

This is Structure Mafia! Everyone will be getting a power in this game - there are no vanillas! Additionally, there will be 1 event each day. Players will be instructed about these as they happen~

Now for the fun part! For this mafia game, I'm going to make everyone who signs up for the game a little person for their avatar. What you need to do is tell me you're playing, then describe how you would like your character to look! You can also provide a picture for reference or whatever~ The less info you give me to work with the more artistic liberties I'll take!

Here are some of them:

Alternatively, you can just pick one I've already made because I've made... many. I'll resize it for avatar use if you point out an older one that you'd like to use.

These are for use in my game, so if I make one for you I was thinking that I would also put you in as an NPC. I just thought it'd be fun!

There will be a few other oddbits here and there for the game, but the reason this mafia is called "structure" mafia is because the inner structure of the game is a mystery~ (Not a difficult one, but nonetheless!) The day and night phases still work the same as always.

When we get into the game I'll give additional information in this post, including how many of each alignment there are in the game. (I won't be sharing what roles are in the game.)
Current Cast:

Players:
1. Kloe Schmoey x - Town-aligned Doctor
2. Cap Tap x
3. Odd Mod x
4. Piano Anne-o x Town-aligned Radio Tuner
5. IF Biff x - Mafia-aligned Vote Eraser
6. Catty Ratty x - Mafia-aligned Persuader
7. Cave Pave x - Town-aligned Stalker
8. Ivory Knivery x - Town-aligned Investigator
9. Psy Fi x Town-aligned Lie Detector
10. Snow Foe x - Town-aligned Announcer
11. Ozzy Fozzy x
12. Spandex Zandex x - was he ever really playing Town
13. Lewd Dude x - Town-aligned Absorber
14. Frogge Hog x
15. Tangled Fangled x - Town-aligned Motivator
etc

This is the counter for the End of Day 4 Clock: https://countingdownto.com/countdown/end-of-day-4-25-august-2016-countdown-clock
There are 11 Town players, 3 Mafia players and 1 Independent
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
:D!!

Little people!!

After last game I'm reluctant, but against my better judgement I'm in.
Those sprites are just way too adorable!!

I edited one from the sheet, is it okay?
I thought the Little People might convince a fence sitter or two. XD
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
In as hell! Sign me up.
@Kloe Haha, yeah she looks great Kloe! I can resize it for you if you'd like~

@Cap Sweet! I'd like to see how you do this game. Don't forget your complimentary little person.
Kloe
author=Gourd_Clae
@Kloe Haha, yeah she looks great Kloe! I can resize it for you if you'd like~
That'd be great, thanks, I'm not sure which size they normally are...
Also this should totes be "The Little People Mafia"

Kloe Schmoey, hahaha! Best nickname ever!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Can I get alcoholic failed father with an extra afro? I promise I will drool.
Of course you can get alcoholic failed father with extra afro XD

@Kloe Heavily considering... :P Glad you like your nickname~
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I'll play.

If I'm understanding this correctly, you're going to make an avatar for it? Or am I supposed to pick one from the list? While I did read everything, I'm having trouble understanding it for some reason.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
In like Flynn.

Art by Rose_Guardian, based on a picture by me.
Kloe
author=oddRABBIT
I'll play.

If I'm understanding this correctly, you're going to make an avatar for it? Or am I supposed to pick one from the list? While I did read everything, I'm having trouble understanding it for some reason.

Yay! Odd's in!

Also either, it's your choice, though I'm super curious what Detective Odd Avatar little person would be like!
@Odd Yay! I can do either one you'd like, odd~ If you want me to make a little avatar for you, just describe to me what you want the person to look like. If you have a particular vision, be specific, if not then just tell me a general idea of what you want and I'll whip up something for you. If you want to just pick one (or have on edited) that's fine too.

@piano Lovely~ I'll get on making you a sprite!
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Oh, that's an interesting choice, Piano.
Kloe
Also Odd's reference picture is a thing I made but I can't get it right now and Odd's tablet is out of battery, but if you don't want to wait, it's Odd's avatar on his discord if that helps.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Oh, Gourd, if you want a sprite, I've already made one.

@Odd, Yes, I've been using the main characters from games I'm working on as avatars. I'm about to resize my original image for just that. The one I'm using right now, I drew for a FF fangame I'm making.

Besides, it's advertising...
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Count me in! I'll take a guy with a big beard and a shaved head. With combat armor similar to Fallout 3!
@Piano Pffft, well advertising is advertising I guess. XD I hope you like her!

I also finished Cap's edit. I'm fine with waiting for odd's reference!

@IF Ooh, interesting choice! Good luck this game~
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Thanks buddy :)
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I'll sign up so I can defeat town all over again!
@ratty You're just asking to get lynched day 1 XD I-I mean... good luck!