Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Three dead.
That's a lot.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=psy_wombats
Forgot to refresh but:

Actually, at least piano is making sense to me now, sort of. I still agree with Dudes he's been on the radar for the first half of the day, he's correct in his reasoning here that we should be after ratty. And correct that exonerating/believing people is effective. Although because cave withdrew his claim, there's nothing to verify about cave, really, except that if ratty flips scum cave sure isn't.

@cap_h you got "ninja'd" by cave's ratty's-not-town claim and have since ~mysteriously disappeared~, while it looks like we'll reach critical mass, please come back and lynch him

I was too sleeping to respond. I would change my vote otherwise. Claiming to be neutral was a desperate move as neutrals are better to be dead anyway.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
holy shit that's crazy

I mean yeah we got ratty day 1 but we can't keep this up.

Frogge- Do you really think odd is scum? Or is it just an RNG feeling? I know he's been acting different but honestly I just think that's him playing better. And yes while that's what snagged us Kloe that past game, we need to be careful we don't lynch town and then have all these mason chats wiping them out too.

Otherwise we are looking at high numbers each day. though I guess that ups our chances at hitting scum.
author=Frogge
Ahh, well, atleast Ivory's out of my suspect list. 3 deaths is quite a lot though! Well atleast one mafia is dead.

So I might aswell go back to lynching second target.

#Lynch_OddRabbit

Good reasoning Frogge! The one thing confirmed scum Ratty did yesterday was bandwagon on Oddrabbit. That's what outed him as scum. It's really obvious to me that Odd is town.

#lynch Frogge

Frogge, what's your opinion on piano?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Frogge
Ahh, well, atleast Ivory's out of my suspect list. 3 deaths is quite a lot though! Well atleast one mafia is dead.

So I might aswell go back to lynching second target.

#Lynch_OddRabbit

Frogge, hold off on voting oddRABBIT. I'm almost certain the traitor's in his team and if the team with the traitor loses a town member, scum can takeover that Unit.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Could I say who are left on my team?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Frogge

This means that we got two other killers
1) a neutral vigilante
2) ?
Two can be one of the units or an independent town or it can be a scum, but i don't think that they got two killers.
And our seer is dead. I don't think that it can be doing of scum. It would mean older players being scum (Cave likely)
Also, its hard to tell anything from the voting. European players were sleeping and Tangled, which i did suspect is dead.
The important is that he wasn't targeted. My role is to switch two players at night and i suspected Tangled to be scum, cuz of his lat message and saved Piano, which i was pretty sure about him being town.
Also CAVE is not dead and wasn't protected.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
My team has the ability to lynch people in our group if enough people vote for it.

That was the cause of one of the deaths.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
And don't try to nightkill me, i can switchyself with someone else.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Can you specify odd?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
can you explain whatever your action is and what you did again, cap_h, and also outline your reasons for suspecting me.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=oddRABBIT
My team has the ability to lynch people in our group if enough people vote for it.

a shameful team
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
My unit has it's own lunch vote thing we can do.

Unfortunately, Kloe and the person with a double vote ability voted to lynch our other team member, Ivory.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
*lynch vote, not lunch vote.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
ivory??/ you lynched ivory/??? I'm going to kill your entire team
pianotm
oddRABBIT

I suspected as much. You shouldn't have admitted to it though, because it makes you a prime target for scum.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Go ahead, we're worthless anyways.

Plus, I didn't do anything involving the lynching. That was all Kloe and the other person.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
did ivory claim cop in the chat
pianotm
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
ivory??/ you lynched ivory/??? I'm going to kill your entire team

Too late. They're the ones with the traitor...and they missed. I'm sure of it, now.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I don't suspect you anymore, Cave.
I was thinking it cuz of Ivory. You would be the only possible scum to kill her.