DRAGON QUEST VIII - HEAVENLY FLIGHT (8 BIT)

Pages: 1
Hey! I want to share this remake, mainly because It's the only remake on youtube.

I also was wondering if I can upload these remakes as a music package here. Free of course.

Thank you
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Just a question. I've seen you post these 8-bit remakes and remixes but exactly how much are YOU doing to make them?

Did you make the midi by yourself, and then converted it to 8-bit, or did you just download a midi that somebody else made and then drag and drop it to GXSCC?

It's not in my place to judge either way, but if you are doing the second thing i mentioned then i don't think anyone's got the right to claim these tracks as "made by myself" when that's not what is happening. And i can only talk about myself here but uploading a resource pack made of copyrighted music turned to 8-bit, which were made by using MIDIS someone on the internet made, would be a bit messed up.

Sorry for being the "Stop Having Fun Guys" person but i've been in the receiving end of people taking my midis, dropping them on GXSCC, and then claiming they made an 8-bit remix by themselves when they really didn't, so this is kind of a thing for me.
author=Mirak
Just a question. I've seen you post these 8-bit remakes and remixes but exactly how much are YOU doing to make them?

Did you make the midi by yourself, and then converted it to 8-bit, or did you just download a midi that somebody else made and then drag and drop it to GXSCC?

It's not in my place to judge either way, but if you are doing the second thing i mentioned then i don't think anyone's got the right to claim these tracks as "made by myself" when that's not what is happening. And i can only talk about myself here but uploading a resource pack made of copyrighted music turned to 8-bit, which were made by using MIDIS someone on the internet made, would be a bit messed up.

Sorry for being the "Stop Having Fun Guys" person but i've been in the receiving end of people taking my midis, dropping them on GXSCC, and then claiming they made an 8-bit remix by themselves when they really didn't, so this is kind of a thing for me.
I make the midis using programs. The only I did not make the midi was for the summoning one. That's a midi from guitar pro. But for the others songs I make the midis. The midis are from myself but the conversion is from an external program. The one you mentioned. But the midis are by myself
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Oh okay, then that's cool.
author=SZandex
Hey! I want to share this remake, mainly because It's the only remake on youtube.

I also was wondering if I can upload these remakes as a music package here. Free of course.

Thank you

Man, lovin' this! Did really well with it.
author=Punk_Kricket
author=SZandex

Thank you
Man, lovin' this! Did really well with it.
thank you
Pages: 1