COLLABORATIVE STORY GAME

Pages: 1
Hello!
Here how it goes:

Someone will start a story, and then you, in your post being next, continue it. It can be a one liner, it could be several paragraphs.

I imagine if this post gets longer, I can't expect everyone to have read everything, so continuity errors may start, but hey, were here to have fun!

So I'll start it off!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking out of the bar, she looked up at the sky, rain falling. She wasn't sure where she was, or how she had ended up outside that particular bar. In fact, a lot of things seemed rather blurry to remember.

She heard her name called.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
It was an old friend with a weary face. She remembered the memories they had shared, the highs and lows and most of all when he left.
There was hurt there, but she couldn't help but feel elated when seeing him again after so long...
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
She was about to greet him, but she noticed a shady figure crawling ever closer to him. She was perplexed, who was this figure? What would he do? As she was about to warn her friend, the mysterious figure swooped in and made off with her friends pouch.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
"HEY! Give that back!" he shouted. She didn't know what to do, but decided to attempt to run after this mysterious mugger.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
"Salene, wait!" he called after her as he began to follow suit.

"Why am I chasing this guy?" she thought to herself.

"What exactly am I going to do when I catch him?"

She could barely hear him shouting behind her, the adrenaline was pumping and she felt a strange need to prove her abilities to him and herself.

She was not going to be a victim anymore.
After a rage moment she reaches the figure. It was tall and slender, like a tree. Then the figure smiles showimg his long anf knife looking
Teeth. The figure have a razor blade and he had no remorse in using it. After seeing the subject she starts to run with the fear of those who are near death.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
(Oh hey. I did one of these before, though it was limited to a sentence per post.)

The girl ran away, as fast as possible, but the figure chased after her. Catching up with her, the figure stabbed the knife into her lower back. Sudden pain went through the girl, as it impaled her. She fell to the ground, the blade being dislodged from her body, and taken by the figure. The blood quickly drained, leaving her breath short, and her life near it's end. The blood around her dripped down, into the nearby sewer drains.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Salene opened her eyes. She was in a laying on a bed and the room was too dark to see anything.

"What happened?" she asked herself as she tried to stand up. Suddenly, an immense pain stung deep in her lower back.

"What are you doing! You're in no shape to stand up!" a familiar voice yelled.
Salene starts to feel a weird sunstance which is like chewing gun. A horrid scent is inavading her, a rotten scent. Suddenly the door is open, light is in the room showing a guy with a ceremonial dress. In the seremonial dress Salene reads "MLO".
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
(I'm so confused >.< I don't even know what on earth is happening!)
Salene screamed. With the events happening, it's not surprising. All she wants is a moment to understand, to stop and to think, who she is and what on earth is happening!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Nevermind. Not interested, again.
Okay, so maybe a sentence per person would have been better.

(Someone suggested that above.) Whoops! No idea how to remove a topic but from here on we can let this one sizzle on down the front page and when it's gone, I'll set one up that's a little more organized!
Pages: 1