POSERS PHRASES THREAD!

Pages: 1
Hey guys! This is a silly thread xD. This thread is about posting prases that usually possers says (in every thing, not only in music).

I will start with this:
Guy 1:I love bethoven! He is a genious!

Guy 2: What is his best conposition?

Guy 1: Nanananaaaaaa nanananaaaaaa
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Posser. Noun. An old implement which was used for hand-washing clothes. It consisted of a copper dome full of holes attached to a long wooden handle.

I actually don't even know what word you meant to type, so I'm just going to assume this is a thread about dad jokes.

Guy 1: Did I ever tell you I have a fear of elevators?

Guy 2: No. That sounds rough. How bad is it?

Guy 1: I'm doing okay now that I've started taking steps to deal with it.
It should be spelled with one "s".
From the UD:
"Any one who does not follow his/her own ideas of what he/she likes. Following no one set norm makes you real and following no one set norm makes you poser."
author=LockeZ
Posser. Noun. An old implement which was used for hand-washing clothes. It consisted of a copper dome full of holes attached to a long wooden handle.

I actually don't even know what word you meant to type, so I'm just going to assume this is a thread about dad jokes.

Now a posser is someone who says that he likes something but he's lying. The emos are posers for example. Mainly because they don't know what is the emo culture. Other kind of posser may is those who have only played FFVII and keep saying that is the best in the series. That's a posser nowadays.
author=MadJak91
From the UD:
"Any one who does not follow his/her own ideas of what he/she likes. Following no one set norm makes you real and following no one set norm makes you poser."
ups
ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=SZandex
Hey guys! This is a silly thread xD. This thread is about posting prases that usually possers says (in every thing, not only in music).

I will start with this:

author=LockeZ

author=MadJak91
From the UD:
author=SZandex
author=LockeZ

Now a posser is someone who says that he likes something but he's lying. The emos are posers for example. Mainly because they don't know what is the emo culture. Other kind of posser may is those who have only played FFVII and keep saying that is the best in the series. That's a posser nowadays.
author=SZandex
author=MadJak91
From the UD:
ups
look at these fucking posers
How does one objectively say that someone is lying about their likes? It is possible to like something, or the idea of it, while also only knowing very little about it.

Then again I may just want to convert this to the dad jokes thread because those seem funnier. :P
author=ESBY
author=SZandex

I will start with this:

author=LockeZ

author=MadJak91
From the UD:
author=SZandex
author=LockeZ

author=SZandex
author=MadJak91
From the UD:
ups
look at these fucking posers
ouch! That hurts!
author=Gourd_Clae
How does one objectively say that someone is lying about their likes? It is possible to like something, or the idea of it, while also only knowing very little about it.

Then again I may just want to convert this to the dad jokes thread because those seem funnier. :P
XD
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Guy A
There's something fundamentally beautiful about the inner workings of RPGMaker. The versatility inherently built in to the system has become a liberation for the freedom of my imagination. There's nothing you can't do.

Guy B
Totally, parallax capabilities alone make me squirm in delight. What are you working on, by the way?

Guy A
Oh, it's really quite inventive. I'm making Naruto mixed with Pokémon, and Aeris Gainsborough is in your party, because she's so hot.

Guy B
Whoa, that's uh, something! Who did you get to sprite for you?

Guy A
What? the system comes with graphics.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
guy1: I am a professional game dev in search of teammates.

guy2: A professional? Cool, what games have you made before?

guy1: Right now i'm working on my first serious project, it will be put into kickstarter but i need some promotional art to get started, i cannot pay yet but if the kickstarter is succes....
A: I'm going to make a Patreon, a donation site, a kickstarter and 10 begging threads on various forums, I also have a personal blog and you can follow me on various social media! Please donate and subscribe!
B:Say no more.
Guy one: I love Iron maiden. They are the coolest metal band
Guy 2: your favorite song?
Guy 1: bloodline brothers
Guy2: Do you like any song of their 80s?
Guy1: what!? Iron maiden exist in the 80s?!
Guu 2: punch him in the face.

ESBY
extreme disappointment
i've found that the only people who care about posers are posers themselves
I've found that the only people who care enough to say that people who care about posers are posers are posers themselves.
author=Shinan
I've found that the only people who care enough to say that people who care about posers are posers are posers themselves.
troll... This only a joke xD. And how did you say the same that esby? XD
Pages: 1