IDEA STORY FOR MY GAME

Pages: 1
Well... I was thinking of making a game about vampires and I have this idea for a story. I want to have some review and feedback it is posible

Idea
Dracula wakes up in his old castle. He's has been sleeping 200 years and he wants to do what he liked to do 200 years before. Scaring the world and sucking blood. So he uses his invicibility and he go t the place he used to live. But he noticed something weird... the place he was living isn't the same. There is technology, cars, more people, etc...
He see a lace called "Cinema" and saw a vampire film in a cartel. He don't know what a film is but he visit the cinema to see what's it. (Is nightime at that moment). He go to the cinema and he's scared: "The images are moving! The vampires are alive!. But he noticed they where fake, he was watching twlight. When the film ends he's messed up. But
he don't understand anything, so he go to a bookshop, he enter the bookshop and he picks all the books he can. When he finished reading many books (the people thought that he was a ghost) he understand many things. Internet, cinema, story, he can believe nothing! But now he has only a goal... Killing Catherine Hardwicke the director of twilight.

thanks for reading ^^

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
That took a leap. Your protagonist has a clear, concise goal. That in and of itself will drive your story. What can you think of that'll get in ol' Drac's way? Maybe she's filming something else or on holidays or at the award show?
As long as Dracula doesn't succeed for whatever reason (a body guard or producer etc getting in his way) then, it could grow compelling. You could even ramp it up to find out that Hardwicke is actually a spurned ex succubi of Dracula from the old era, trying to tarnish the legend of vampires.
It's a fun idea you could do a lot with. Interested to see where you take it!
author=Dudesoft
That took a leap. Your protagonist has a clear, concise goal. That in and of itself will drive your story. What can you think of that'll get in ol' Drac's way? Maybe she's filming something else or on holidays or at the award show?
As long as Dracula doesn't succeed for whatever reason (a body guard or producer etc getting in his way) then, it could grow compelling. You could even ramp it up to find out that Hardwicke is actually a spurned ex succubi of Dracula from the old era, trying to tarnish the legend of vampires.
It's a fun idea you could do a lot with. Interested to see where you take it!
thank you. The dracula I'm basing this is the bram stroker one. He can pass throught walls and being invisible, so I will try to skip some things. His enenemy will be the sun. He will travel to the eeuu. But he will be catched because someone things he's a ghost and he will be hitted, revealing he identity. So he will flee and he will start a normal life to gain money. When ge gets a reputation in society he will try to defeat catherine. Also, remember that this is a joke story
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Well, good luck! I say, go for it.
author=Dudesoft
Well, good luck! I say, go for it.
thank you :)
Pages: 1